St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Lavanya

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate.

Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,

God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified
    and loved today and every day throughout the world forever and ever. Amen
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Hail Mary prayer)
    Newer version:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with you.
    Blessed are you among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
    Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.
    Amen.

I am hoping that my wishes will be fulfilled. I need your blessings on me forever.

2. Adelaide

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate. Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle: God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

Although I have a few days left to pray your novena St. Clare I want to thank you for listening to my prayers and I will publish again once I have finished. Thank you for your blessings.

3. Bindu

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the prayer below for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

4. vie

NOVENA TO ST,CLARE
    ASK ST.CLARE FOR 3 FAVORS,1 BUSINESS 2 IMPOSSIBLE SAY 9 HAIL MARY WITH A LIGHT CANDLE THEN SAY PRAYER FOR 9DAYS THEN PUBLISH.
    GOD OF MERCY YOU INSPIRED ST,CLARE WITH THE LOVE OF POVERTY BY THE HELP OF HER PRAYERS MAY WE FELLOW CHRIST IN POVERTY OF SPIRIT AND COME TO THE JOYFUL VISION OF YOUR GLORY IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.WE ASK THIS THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST YOUR SON WHO LIVES AND REIGNS WITH THEE HOLY SPIRIT ONE GOD FOREVER AND EVE.AMEN.promise to publish.
    thanks alot st.clare for answer my prayer.

5. daniel hull

i found st clare very helpful ! ... very helpful

6. Aruna

Dear St. Clare
    Thank you Mother for hearing my prayer. You already granted my first wish and the other two i know are impossible for me but not for you so i am confident you will grant them too :). Thank you Mother for answering my prayers. Be with me always. with lots of love and thanks, your loving daughter - Aruna

7. Doris

Dearest St. Clare, In my previous weeks of troubled mind, you have come to my house. It was a great privilege. I have come to pray your Novena after my daily recitation of the rosary. My worries and fears were gone. Thank you so much for your help in interceding for me to our Lord, Jesus Christ.

8. sinead

St Clare thank you for listening to my prayer,I place my trust in you.

9. nellie

Thank you St. Clare for prayers answered!

10. ADEROHUNMU CLARA

Thank you so much my dear patron saint. before I completed my novena, I have been receiving answers.

This is a powerful novena-Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible.Promise to publish or circulate.Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. Â 9 HAIL MARY (9 times)God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish it on the 9th day.This is a powerful novena.Your request will be answered no matter how impossible.May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayers... keep praying everyone! it is real.

11. K

Thank you, St. Clare! Thank you thank you!

12. Adone Gubert

Hi. Just got back from Santa Clara Cuba. Found out that Pope John Paul II made a historical visit in 1998. My family was touched by the poverty of the local people. We were headed to a resort at Santa Maria for a week. Now that we are safely home, we appreciate the blessings God has bestowed on us and Canada. Santa Clara, I thank you kindly for showing us poverty. With Christ blessing, I hope and pray that one day the world will come to know Jesus love for us. Even though in poverty, all will find an internal wealth within us. Amen. Adone

13. Jen

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day, throughout the world forever, Amen.

Novena to St. Claire: For 3 favors: 1 business, 2 impossible. Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the third day. Never known to fail. Say 9 Hail Mar's in front of a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish it on the ninth day. This is a powerful Novena. Your request will be answered no matter how impossible.

God of mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen.

Thank you, St. Claire, in advance for the miracles granted. I know that I'm not worthy of my requests and pray for mercy and the strength, wisdom and guidance to live a life that gives glory to God.

14. Aruna

i am publishing this St. Claire even before i started my nine day novena knowing that you will grant my wish. I will publish again once you grant my wish. Thank you in advance.
    This is a powerful novena. Ask for 3 favours 1 business, 2 impossible. Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say three Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candfle. 9 Hail Mary (9 times) God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come tothe joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through LordJesus Christ your Son, who lives and reighnbs with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. This is a powerful novena. Your request will be answered no matter how impossible. May you continue to bless me St Clare - I am publishing this prayer with the faith that you are going to answer my sincere prayers St. Clare of Assisi. I know you will keep praying.

15. kim

Thank you St Clare for listening to my request. I pray that it is granted and I thank you for all the blessings that we receive.

I am posting this as promised.

16. Sheba

Novena to St. Claire

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS
    be praised, adored, glorified and loved
    today and everyday throughout the
    world forever.
    Amen.

Ask St Clare for three favours, one business, two impossibe, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

Thank you St. Clare for amazingly answering part of my prayer on the third day. I am deeply indebted to you and wait for the rest of my prayer to be answered, Millions of thanks to Our Lord and Saviour Jesus and St. Clare. Amen

Sheba

17. jacqueline williams

dear st claire thankyou i am still praying for you help i just want publish this to you thankyou good st claire

18. sinead

St Clare hear my prayer,thank you for listening

19. Diane

20. Fina

--i am publishing this prayer with faith that you are going to answer my sincere prayers St.Clare of Assisi and as i promise.! i know you will. keep praying everyone. :-)