St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. divya

Thank you Saint Clare for protecting my family in our time of need. Allow me to always remain committed to You and seek refuge at Your Feet for the rest of my life.

May the sacred of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday ,throughout this world now and forever. Amen.

Ask for three wishes and say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer with a lighted candle for nine consecutive days. Promise to publish the prayer on the ninth day. your requests will be granted no matter how impossible they are.

2. samantha

thankyou st clare for hearing my prayers
    i know you will answer
    ask for three things 1 business 2 impossible
    say nine hail marys followed by this God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen.
    sam

3. Margaret

Dear St. Clare, today is the 9th Day of my Novena, and I am circulating your prayer, as promised. Thank you for hearing my prayers. Thanks also to the Holy Spirit for favours granted.

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

4. Margaret

Grateful thanks to St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I know that my prayers will be answered and as today is the 9th day, as promised, I am publishing your Novena.

Ask for three favours, two impossible, one business. Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days with lighted candle.

"May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored glorified and loved, today and every day. Throughout the whole world, forever. Amen."

Say 6 times a day for 9 days. Publication must be promised.

Also thanks to The Holy Spirit for helping my sister get her house.

5. Chance

THANK YOU ST.CLARE FOR HELPING ME WITH MY COURT CASE. YOU REALLY CAME THROUGH FOR ME. PLEASE PRAY TO ST. CLARE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS. I LOVE YOU ST. CLARE.

6. TMI

Dear Beloved Saint Claire, I thank the Lord for allowing humanity to know,to experience,to be inspired by your way of life and good examples to us all. You are among God's children who faithfully followed HIM until you have reached your final destination and is now with HIM in heaven. Thank you for the faith, guidance to us and for the answered prayers. Thank you St. Clair for always answering our prayers!

7. beng

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayer, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

I am sure that my prayers will be answered. I know nothing is impossible to St. Claire. Thank you.

8. Claire

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my Novena, as promised, with
    Faith my prayers will be answered.

9. sinead

Thank you St Clare for listening to my prayer,I place my faith in you. Sinead

10. scorpio1960

Today is the 9th day of my novena to Saint Clare.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored,glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen. Thank you Saint Clare, I have faith that my prayers will be answered.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible

11. Neema

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

I have just finished my novena and am sure that my prayers will be answered.

Thank you St. Claire

12. rochelle

thank you. I believed it will happen. I knew it will! :)

Pray 9 Hail Mary
    God of Mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit & come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven we ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with you and the holy spirit, one God forever and ever AMEN.
    May the sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever AMEN.
    Ask 3 favors, 1 in business, 2 impossible
    Publish on the ninth day.
    PRAY AND BELIEVE. 

13. Claire

Im named after her and when people talk about her they always thinks its funny because I cut my long hair for girls with cancer and she cut her hair my teacher showed us a song on All Saints day and one of the lines is I tried to cut my hair like lovely saint claire and everyone looked at me. Everyone please pray for unborn babies they need are help! sorry i got of topic but Praise God!

14. Jacqueline McMillan

I am publishing this on the 9th day with
    Faith my prayers will be answered.

15. Triza

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Marys and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle. .

I have just finished my novena and am sure that my prayers will be answered. Amen

16. Alice

Novena to St. Claire
    Thank you St. Claire
    Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary’s and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.
    Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.
    God of Mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers may we follow Christ in the spirit of poverty and come to the joyful Vision of Your Glory in the Kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

17. Leslie

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

i believe to st. clare that she will hear my prayers.. thank you for answered my prayer.
    my heart is very happy to have that good news. ate Glaudia already have justice.. thank be to God. Amen

18. Geraldine

I would like to thank st Claire for all she has done for me. I've just finished my five day novena and hope She will awnser my prayers.

19. Triza

St Claire am sure you will intercede for me. I have faith that my requests will be granted. I have never been dissapointed. May the sacred heart if Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen

20. dg.

This is a powerful novenea ask for 3 favours 1 business 2 impossiible. Promise to publish or circulate . Say 9 Hail Marys 9 times God of Mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever Ame.