St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Elaine

St. Clare thank you for always praying for me for praying with me and for alays interceding with all my prayers. Please continuously pray for me that God would bless my loved one the courage and the strength to stand for me and that he would choose me to spend his lifetime with.

God of mercy You inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers may we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.
    3 Our Father 3 Hail Mary 3 Glory be

2. FNS

Thank you St. Claire for hearing and answering my novena! You never fail me in my time of need. I am so grateful to you for hearing and answering my novena to you.

This is a powerful novena, ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible, Promise to publish or circulate, your request will be granted after the 3rd day. NEVER known to fail, say 9 Hail Marys and this prayer before a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your Glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, amen.

Pray if you believe or not, publish o the 9th day. You will not be disappointed, your prayers really are answered!

3. Louise

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Praised, Adored, Glorified, and Loved, today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever, Amen. Pray whether you believe or not; publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

4. allison

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I believe in you and your beliefs.

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen

5. Pauline

Thank you St. Clare in advance for answering my prayers for 3 favours.
    Say 9 hail Mary's for 9 days and say the following prayer.

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers.
    May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the jouful vision of your glory in the
    kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns
    with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.

6. Audrey

Thanking you in advance to my novena for the 3 requests.
    Ask for 3 favors 1 Business and 2 Impossible
    Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit. One God forever and ever. Amen.

7. MW

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified today and everyday.

8. Carrie

St, claire highest off most do most respect, at the highet off level, please do allow my very highest off conscious, the very highest level off rights, as a civil citizen, to be allowed endeavor at the higher level, off my higher off conscious. My higher off conscious has been badly declined, the civilized right to equality at the heightest off level. My higher off conscious, has been blocked and repressed, from that off injustice and that off ignorance. Sincerest off much deepest, off dearest, adoration

9. ancy

Thank you st Clare.
    I am publishing as I promise.

10. lyn martin

I have prayed to Saint Clare but as yet have not been answered. I have published however I will try this way of publication. Please hear my prayer for mu requests. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

11. P.Diaz

Ask for 3 favours 1 business and 2 impossible.Say 9 hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front a lit candle for nine days.

God of mercy you inspired St Clare wiith the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom og heaven. We ask this through our Lord jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the holy spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.

Pomise to publish on the ninth day

12. SFCP

I would like to take the time out to thank you in advance, St. Clare for hearing my petition and granting my three favors. Time and time again when I sought out your assistance, you stood by me and often times went ahead of me and did just what your name says, clear my path, cleared my vision so that I may see what it is God has in store for me. Without your help this would not be possible and I thank God for steering me in your direction.

Once again I thank you for granting my three favors...
    1) Aiding me in studying and passing my CST Biology so that I will obtain the perfect teaching position for me.
    2) Putting a stop to all those who try and stunt my success (DB,HM,DG).
    3) Allowing me to live my life free of the effects of all sins committed by my parents, that they won't be passed on to me or my offspring.

In the name of our father and our Lord, Jesus Christ.

13. DIANNE

St Clare please answer my prayer.
    Say 9 Hail Marys and this pray kneeling infront of a lit candle. Pray for 1 business and 2 impossible. Yr prayer will be answered. Circdulate on the 9th day.
    God of Mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverrty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru Our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.

14. ria

thank you saintclare for all the blessing that you give to my whole family,special to me my husband en my two litle boy,thank you for always answering my prayers...we love u saintclare please guide us always..

15. Margie

Thank you St. Clare.
    I am publishing as I promise.
    I know the business request will be fulfilled. Along with the two impossible requests.

16. anthony kamau

thanks st claire

17. Heather

please someone tell me one business two impossible. is this all one request or do you need to need different favors.

18. christie s

Thank you in advance for my answered prayers. I have not been granted yet but I have faith and I know it will happen is God's time and God's will! Novenas always help me with inner peace and daily struggles. .This is a powerful novena pray wheter u belive or not say 9 hail
    marys and 1 Our father n front of a lighted candle ask 3 favors 1 business and 2 impossible and promise publication on the 9th day prayer to st claire.God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers.May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven.We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ,your son who lives and reigns with the holy spirit one God forever and Amen! God bless each of you and Merry Christmas Praise you dear Lord Jesus and thank you St Claire for all your help!

19. AWORI DAVID

In anticipation of my prayers being answered i thank you St Clare & praise Lord Jesus.

Pray and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your prayer will be answered no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

20. Doris

This is a powerful novena. Even if you are not a believer do it. Today is the 9th day of my Novena and my prayers are being answered. I am publising as promised.
    Ask for 3 favours, 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say St. Clare's prayer
    "God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen" then
    say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days and 1 Our father, all in front of a lighted candle.

St Clare is helping me with work and family problems specifically a situation with my daughter. St Clare please grant my prayers and pray for my family. Amen.