St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Harriet

Holy St Clare I have prayed faithfully to you for the needs of my children. You have helped them so many times in the past . I fervently pray that you will again favour them with your miracles as I pray the novenas and your prayer once more

2. ancy

Thankyou st clair for listening and answering my prayer.as I promised I am publishing this novena.

3. Grace Vasquez

I am posting this as promised.Thank you St. Clare for the answered prayer. I got a new job with a much higher pay. Thank you for the many blessings I have received from you.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine days with a lighted
    candle. Pray wheither you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

Amen.

May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayers.

4. ALICIA

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, loved, glorified and adored, today and everyday, throughout the world, now and forever. Amen.
    Publishing with faith that my prayers were answered.

5. Vie

Novena to St. Claire

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle.

God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayer, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

6. Claire

Do you have to be the saint of curing eye disease?

7. meann

Thank you Lord, thank you God. To God be the glory. thank you St. Claire
    I love you Lord.
    Amen...............

8. meann

today is the 9th day of my devotion. The prayers help me a lot to get through life, eventhough I don't have the answer right away, I know in my heart God will give me what I prayed for when both of us are ready in due time and it falls right. Thank you Lord so much.

9. Brianna Nicole Episcopo

Thank you. I really need it because I'm making a report!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. P.Diaz

Ask for three favours 1 business and 2 impossible.Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front of a lit candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of her poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come ro the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.
    Thank you St Clare for favours granted.

11. beng

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

As I promise St. Claire, I am publishing this novena, so that you can help more people seeking for your help.. I am sure that my prayers will be answered. I know nothing is impossible to you dear St. Claire. Thank you in advance..

12. Christine

Dearest Saint Clare:
    I am publishing this on the ninth day as promised.
    Thank you for listening to my prayers. Please see
    It in your heart to grant the favors I so humbly request.
    Please help me through these difficulties I am facing.
    With sincere thanks, Christine

13. Nithi

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

14. divya

Thank you Saint Clare for protecting my family in our time of need. Allow me to always remain committed to You and seek refuge at Your Feet for the rest of my life.

May the sacred of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday ,throughout this world now and forever. Amen.

Ask for three wishes and say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer with a lighted candle for nine consecutive days. Promise to publish the prayer on the ninth day. your requests will be granted no matter how impossible they are.

15. samantha

thankyou st clare for hearing my prayers
    i know you will answer
    ask for three things 1 business 2 impossible
    say nine hail marys followed by this God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen.
    sam

16. Margaret

Dear St. Clare, today is the 9th Day of my Novena, and I am circulating your prayer, as promised. Thank you for hearing my prayers. Thanks also to the Holy Spirit for favours granted.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

17. Margaret

Grateful thanks to St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I know that my prayers will be answered and as today is the 9th day, as promised, I am publishing your Novena.

Ask for three favours, two impossible, one business. Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days with lighted candle.

"May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored glorified and loved, today and every day. Throughout the whole world, forever. Amen."

Say 6 times a day for 9 days. Publication must be promised.

Also thanks to The Holy Spirit for helping my sister get her house.

18. Chance

THANK YOU ST.CLARE FOR HELPING ME WITH MY COURT CASE. YOU REALLY CAME THROUGH FOR ME. PLEASE PRAY TO ST. CLARE FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS. I LOVE YOU ST. CLARE.

19. TMI

Dear Beloved Saint Claire, I thank the Lord for allowing humanity to know,to experience,to be inspired by your way of life and good examples to us all. You are among God's children who faithfully followed HIM until you have reached your final destination and is now with HIM in heaven. Thank you for the faith, guidance to us and for the answered prayers. Thank you St. Clair for always answering our prayers!

20. beng

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

I am sure that my prayers will be answered. I know nothing is impossible to St. Claire. Thank you.