St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Carrie

Dearest off St.claire, Please with only most endurest off, kindness and heighest off only that off respect, my very off self has endured the very height, the most devestating off violate abuse and shock to my nervous system. I'm very shaken from shock, and overstated off overwhelming, off abuse at to great a height. My entire off self is quiet shaken from the quiet sudden again abuse, o my very off self. I'm a very frail young innocent off self, that has just been badly and deeply overcome by most saddened ignorance, at the best. Please with only most off humanized off kindness, please do send most deepened off healing, at the most. With off most sincerest off

2. ANAND PM

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified & loved today and everyday trhoughout the world, now and forever. Amen. Ask St. Claire for three favours two impossible and say nine Hail Mary's and the above prayer for nine days with lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not and publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

3. Carrie

Dearest off st. St.Claire, Please with only most endurest off, kindness and heighest off only that off respect, my very off self has endured the very height, the most devestating off violate abuse and shock to my nervous system. I'm very shaken from shock, and overstated off overwhelming, off abuse at to great a height. My entire off self is quiet shaken from the quiet sudden again abuse, o my very off self. I'm a very frail young innocent off self, that has just been badly and deeply overcome by most saddened ignorance, at the best. Please with only most off humanized off kindness, please do send most deepened off healing, at the most. With off most sincerest off

4. Christine

Thank you Saint Claire for hearing and answering my novena. Saint Claire, you never failed me in the past and in time of need. I am so grateful to you for hearing and answering my novenas, and I am confident that this novena will be heard and will be granted in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

This is a powerful novena, ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible, Promise to publish or circulate, your request will be granted after the 3rd day. NEVER known to fail, say 9 Hail Marys and this prayer before a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your Glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

5. Desilva

Novena to St. Claire

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored glorified and loved, today and every day, throughout the world now and forever amen.
    -Ask for 3 wishes.
    -Say this prayer nine times with nine Hail Mary and nine Our Father for nine days with a lighted candle. Publish the prayer on the ninth day.

6. Carrie

St, Claire, I'm broken, shaken and Descarted off as a Canadian citizen. The high severity off shocking rape, to my skeletal nervous system, has caused high levels, off shocking Faintness, numbness, which has caused prominent, and distinctly "disrupted", my skeletal nervous system.

Kindly and only as a dignified and only refined Canadian civil citizen, and only as a dignified off human rights off justice, I've been violently raped as a civil citizen, as a human off Canada. Please only with most and only that off most dignified off human dignity, please do send my only higher off, that off human integrity, at the highest off. Please with most do off only respect kindly send highest off much invited off courage, and required off needed healing only at the very most. Please do send with only best intentions off, most required and deeply sincerest

7. P.Diaz

Ask for 3 favours 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer for 9 nights in front a lit candle.

God of mercy your inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May ww follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever an ever Amen.

Thank you St clare.

8. linda d

St.Claire i believe in you to help me at this time. I need you and my faith is here.

9. Carrie

Only as a civil civilized Canadian citizen, please with only deepest off much integrity, please only with dearest off, and only with greatest off civilized compassion, please do ensure greatest off most ensured highest off healing, at the very most best. Please do with most only greatest off civilized compassion, please do with much greatest off integrity, send only off much integrated off deep felt most compassionate off highest off healing only at the very off most. Please with only deepest off much needed compassion, do only ensure much greatly needed off healing, to the higher off very conscious at the very off most level, only at the very most. My only higher off level has been deeply discarded off at the very most highest off. Please do with truest and sincerest civilized off, please ensure only best and highest off integrated off most healing, only at the very highest off. With many off greatest off thank, regards the

10. Elaine

Publication promised. Thanks to St Claire for favours received. Say the following prayer & 9 hail marys for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. Ask for 3 favours 1 business, 2 impossible.
    God of mercy you inspired st claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the holy spirit, one God forever and ever. Publish on the ninth day. This is a powerful novena.

11. Sasrika desilva

Novena to St. Claire

-Ask for 3 wishes.

12. Mrin

I have prayed this novena in a very long time, a lot of things have been overwhelming me recently and so have been feeling completely discouraged and hopeless. I remember the last time St. Clare's powerful intercession helped me out of a similar sticky situation. I would definitely encourage anyone to give it a go, as someone praying in heaven for your behalf can be a very great and humbling experience.

Also I would like to give these current problems I am facing up to God for some peace of mind and strength to face whatever comes up and I pray that whoever's reading this would also get His blessing.

All this I ask in Jesus' name Amen.

___________________________________________________________

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 2 impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER:
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

_______________________________________________

Hopefully I can post here again in some time, telling how everything went.
    Thank you in advance St. Clare

13. Ellen

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my novena as promised with Faith my prayer will be answed I named by daughter who is in heaven after you. Grazie St. Chiara

14. Anjula - Sri Lanka

yesterday i saw in my dream i'm praying to saint who is wearing brown color dress,i thought she is mother marry,because i didn't hear about st.clare. but i wondered as her dress is brown color, so.... in the morning i waked up, i searched Google, after that i found about St.Clare through the catholic online. then i learned about st.clare, But i have a problem yet, Please tell me fathers why i saw st.clare??????? i can't understand it yet.... because i didn't know about her before i read this.......
    Anjula from Sri Lanka

15. Elaine

Saint Clare thank you for giving me hope during this most trying time in my life. Please continue interceding with my prayers St. Clare, please continue praying for me that God would bless my loved one the courage, strength and will to stand for me, and that God would let him see in his heart his love for me and that God would always make him feel my love for him. And please include in your prayers the enlightenment of his family to stop forcing him to marry the women they prefer. Please pray for my strength to endure what I'm going through..
    God of mercy You inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers may we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.
    3 Our Father 3 Hail Mary 3 Glory be

16. Carrie

St, Claire, off whom I fully so trust, I lay my hands in your fate, off honour, as I'm in deepest need off greatest off much integrity, with much respect to off whom I trust. Please do allow my very higher self the very right, to do so and honour my very gifts, that I do very treasure, at a level off so greatness. Please do allow my very soul, to emerge out and express, what my very off self has to offer, only at greatest off heights, at the very most. Please do allow greatest off most gifts within, my very higher off most self, to arise above all defeat, at and within all great heights and within levels. Please allow only the very best off most dearest off fates and most truest off sincerest outcomes, at all levels. I ask with much grace, that you shall honour, what I with deepest and at greatest need, at best. Please allow for most generous off most healing, at all levels, with greatest and most dearest, off adoration.

17. Vanessa

Blessed Saint Clare

Thank you for giving me hope during this challenging time. Please pray that my situation is resolved positively if that is God's will. Thank God for the lessons I have learnt from my experience.

Novena to Saint Clare:
    Ask for your favour/s. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 nights with lighted candles. Publish on the 9th day (this could be in a number of ways: some suggestions - tell a few friends about St Clare; teach your children about her life; post on your Facebook page if you have one; ask your priest if you can put the Novena in your Church bulletin).
    Powerful novena say 'May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, glorified and loved, today and everyday to the whole world now and forever. Amen'.

18. Elaine

St. Clare thank you for always praying for me for praying with me and for alays interceding with all my prayers. Please continuously pray for me that God would bless my loved one the courage and the strength to stand for me, and that God would bless him a change of heart, that he would always feel and see inside his heart the greatness of our love. And please pray for me that God would enlighten his family that they would accept me to be part of their family.

3 Our Father 3 Hail Mary 3 Glory be

19. scholastica

Lord have mercy on us all for we have sinned and need to be pardoned by the sacred Heart of Jesus and the prayers of St Clare.AMEN

20. Frederika

She is amazing!! i love her so much she is awesome i could go on forever but i wont coz u'll get bored, but just saying she was awesome