St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. scholastica

Lord have mercy on us all for we have sinned and need to be pardoned by the sacred Heart of Jesus and the prayers of St Clare.AMEN

2. Frederika

She is amazing!! i love her so much she is awesome i could go on forever but i wont coz u'll get bored, but just saying she was awesome

3. Carrie

Please with highest off much do respect, only with much sincerest off, I ask for much relief in desperation, off much essence that has been a taken away, without permission. It's only crucial that have such only off opportunity, to acclaim back what has been so abruptly taken, without given off permission. My very essence only asks off kindness in request, for such an issued off property, belonging to my very off state. Much adoration

4. boyd

PRAY WETHER YOU BELEIVE OR NOT AN PUBLISH ON THE NINTH DAY,ASK FOR 3 FAVOURS 2 IMPOSSIBLE 1 BUISSNESS PRAY IN FRONT A LIGHTED WHITE CANDLE.
    ST CLAIR ( YOUR REQUEST ). HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE THE LORD IS WITH THEE BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AN BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AN AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH AMEN.( 9 TIMES PRAY )

MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED ADORED GLORIFIED AN LOVED TODAY AN EVERYDAY THROUGHT OUT THE WORLD FOREVER AN EVER AMEN. ( PRAY 1 TIME )

5. Elaine

St. Clare thank you for always praying for me for praying with me and for alays interceding with all my prayers. Please continuously pray for me that God would bless my loved one the courage and the strength to stand for me and that he would choose me to spend his lifetime with.

God of mercy You inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers may we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.
    3 Our Father 3 Hail Mary 3 Glory be

6. FNS

Thank you St. Claire for hearing and answering my novena! You never fail me in my time of need. I am so grateful to you for hearing and answering my novena to you.

This is a powerful novena, ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible, Promise to publish or circulate, your request will be granted after the 3rd day. NEVER known to fail, say 9 Hail Marys and this prayer before a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your Glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, amen.

Pray if you believe or not, publish o the 9th day. You will not be disappointed, your prayers really are answered!

7. Louise

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Praised, Adored, Glorified, and Loved, today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever, Amen. Pray whether you believe or not; publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

8. allison

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I believe in you and your beliefs.

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen

9. Pauline

Thank you St. Clare in advance for answering my prayers for 3 favours.
    Say 9 hail Mary's for 9 days and say the following prayer.

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers.
    May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the jouful vision of your glory in the
    kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns
    with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.

10. Audrey

Thanking you in advance to my novena for the 3 requests.
    Ask for 3 favors 1 Business and 2 Impossible
    Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit. One God forever and ever. Amen.

11. MW

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified today and everyday.

12. Carrie

St, claire highest off most do most respect, at the highet off level, please do allow my very highest off conscious, the very highest level off rights, as a civil citizen, to be allowed endeavor at the higher level, off my higher off conscious. My higher off conscious has been badly declined, the civilized right to equality at the heightest off level. My higher off conscious, has been blocked and repressed, from that off injustice and that off ignorance. Sincerest off much deepest, off dearest, adoration

13. ancy

Thank you st Clare.
    I am publishing as I promise.

14. lyn martin

I have prayed to Saint Clare but as yet have not been answered. I have published however I will try this way of publication. Please hear my prayer for mu requests. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

15. P.Diaz

Ask for 3 favours 1 business and 2 impossible.Say 9 hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front a lit candle for nine days.

God of mercy you inspired St Clare wiith the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom og heaven. We ask this through our Lord jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the holy spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.

Pomise to publish on the ninth day

16. SFCP

I would like to take the time out to thank you in advance, St. Clare for hearing my petition and granting my three favors. Time and time again when I sought out your assistance, you stood by me and often times went ahead of me and did just what your name says, clear my path, cleared my vision so that I may see what it is God has in store for me. Without your help this would not be possible and I thank God for steering me in your direction.

Once again I thank you for granting my three favors...
    1) Aiding me in studying and passing my CST Biology so that I will obtain the perfect teaching position for me.
    2) Putting a stop to all those who try and stunt my success (DB,HM,DG).
    3) Allowing me to live my life free of the effects of all sins committed by my parents, that they won't be passed on to me or my offspring.

In the name of our father and our Lord, Jesus Christ.

17. DIANNE

St Clare please answer my prayer.
    Say 9 Hail Marys and this pray kneeling infront of a lit candle. Pray for 1 business and 2 impossible. Yr prayer will be answered. Circdulate on the 9th day.
    God of Mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverrty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru Our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.

18. ria

thank you saintclare for all the blessing that you give to my whole family,special to me my husband en my two litle boy,thank you for always answering my prayers...we love u saintclare please guide us always..

19. Margie

Thank you St. Clare.
    I am publishing as I promise.
    I know the business request will be fulfilled. Along with the two impossible requests.

20. anthony kamau