St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. kathy

´┐╝Novena to Saint Claire

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or
    circulate.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary's ( Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee ; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.) and the following prayer for 9 nights in
    front of a lighted candle, (May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved through out the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us. St Jude worker of miracles pray for us.St Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us.)
    God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of
    poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in
    poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your
    glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our
    Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the
    Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen
    Thank you St Claire for answering my prayers. Please help
    me until all parts are completed.
    Amen
    ´┐╝

2. Gail

ask 3 favors 1 business 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front of a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever Amen.

Thank you Saint Claire for hearing and answering my prayers!

3. P.Diaz

promise to publish on the 9th day.
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted

4. Rk13

NOVENA TO ST CLARE
    Ask St. Clare for three favours. 1 Business, 2 impossible. Say nine Hail Mary's for 9 days with lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on 9th day. Powerful novena. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever, Amen. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. Publication promised.

R.K.

5. HS

Today is the last day of my novena and I promised publication on the 9th day. I haven't received the answer I was desperately hoping for but a friend gave me an idea about something, which may be of help to me. It won't be in time, but it's an option.
    Maybe this is like half an answer?
    thank you St. Clare

6. HS

I've been doing the novena to St. Clare and promised publication on the 9th day, although my novena won't actually be finished until this evening.
    I did not get the help I desperately need, but a friend suggested something to me, which may offer me some kind of option, at least.
    Thank you St Clare.

7. Marie

St Claire thank you in advance for my request.

Pray whether you believe or not 1 business 2 impossible .

With a lighted candle. Say for nine days nine Hail Marys and May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised ,adored,glorified and loved throughout the world forever Amen.

Promise publication on the 9th day of the Novena .

8. Miriam Lenzi

Thank you St.Claire. half of my needs are answered.
    I promised a publication.

9. Dorothy

Novena to St. Jude

Pray the St. Jude prayer followed by 3 Our Father, 3 Hail Mary, and 3 Gloria prayers for 9 consecutive days in front of a lighted candle and then publish. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

"St. Jude, you witnessed the healing power of our Lord Jesus. You saw his compassion for the sick and dying. You yourself touched the sick, shared the sorrows of the mournful, and encouraged the despairing. You received this authority and healing power to work wonders, to cure the incurable, to make people whole. We ask you to intercede with our brother, Jesus, to send his saving grace to heal the sickness and suffering of _________________________________, to uplift his/her despondent spirits, and to instill hope in his/her hearts. Amen."

St Jude thank you for listening to my prayers for the last 9 days and thank you in advance for granting my desperate prayer request. Praise be to God.

10. Claire

Novena to St Clare, published as promised.
    Ask St Clare for 3 favours, one business, two impossible and say nine Hail Marys and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

Prayer
    Amen

Thank you St Claire for assisting me when I was feeling helpless and lost.

11. ND

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Please answer my requests St Clare of Assissi. You gave a sign and forever thankful.
    Will humbly publish on the Nine day.
    Praise the Lord.
    ND.

12. IK

Today I got a bit of a surprise, which I believe was a tiny little bit of one of my requests to St Clare being answered. It wasn't exactly what I wanted (yet!) but still very much a pleasant surprise. Things like this keep me going, keep me hopeful that the rest of my requests are a work in progress.

13. Desilva

Novena to St. Claire

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored glorified and loved, today and every day, throughout the world now and forever amen.
    -Ask for 3 wishes.
    -Say this prayer nine times with nine Hail Mary and nine Our Father for nine days with a lighted candle. Publish the prayer on the ninth day.

14. Carrie

Dearest off only most civilized off most sincerest, kindness and only as a civil canadian, with dignified off most humanized off civil rights, my only self has been deeply and sadly declined, the most highest off most civil off humanized rights, as a young and only civil citizen. My self has been deeply declined the humanized rights, by that off egoism off that off total saddened off ignorance. My only self that is off only innocence, strives only for the best and highest off. Please with much only deepest off much integrity, please send much only greatest off healing at the very most best. With only most dearest off sincerest

15. IK

Publishing prayer as this is the 9th day of my Novena.

Say the following prayer & 9 hail marys for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. Ask for 3 favours 1 business, 2 impossible.

God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the holy spirit, one God forever and ever.

Publish on the ninth day.

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Please answer my requests St Clare... Please intercede St Clare, St Jude, St Anthony & St Rita. I shall be eternally thankful and do my utmost to encourage devotion to you all.

16. Carrie

Only most dearest off, With deepest off most highest off sympathy and respect, the deep density off {intoxicating off violation}, that has harshly violated my higher off self, is traumatizing my soul. I'm very but {deeply shaken}, and traumatized by the {darkness and scared}, by the level off violation, that has been acted upon my {very off innocence}. My soul is terrified and in a state off shock from the level off darkness off egoism, and selfish off total ignorance by those off other selfish ego's. As I'm terrified, please do send my only off very innocence, the very highest off light and healing off love. The deepest off trauma, and {shock is to severe}, for my inner off very soul to take on. Please do with only highest off respect, send only kindest off loving healing off energy at the very highest off. With deepest off most respect. With most greatest off sincerity

17. JOAN

ASK FOR 1 BUSINESS AN 2 IMPOSSIBLE PRAY FOR 9 DAYS WITH A LIGHTED WHITE CANDLE :ST CLAIR "YOUR REQUEST" 9 HAIL MARY'S, MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED ADORED GLORIFIED AN LOVED TODAY AN EVERY DAY THROUGH OUT THE WORLD FOREVER AN EVER AMEN.PUBLISH ON THE 9TH DAY.

18. Lucy

St. Clare, I am publishing this as promished and I hope you will continue to intercede for me . Pray 9 Hail Marys for 9 days and ask for 3 miracles. Publish this on the ninth day and even if you don't vbelieve, the mircles will happen.

19. Carrie

Dearest off St.claire, Please with only most endurest off, kindness and heighest off only that off respect, my very off self has endured the very height, the most devestating off violate abuse and shock to my nervous system. I'm very shaken from shock, and overstated off overwhelming, off abuse at to great a height. My entire off self is quiet shaken from the quiet sudden again abuse, o my very off self. I'm a very frail young innocent off self, that has just been badly and deeply overcome by most saddened ignorance, at the best. Please with only most off humanized off kindness, please do send most deepened off healing, at the most. With off most sincerest off

20. ANAND PM

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified & loved today and everyday trhoughout the world, now and forever. Amen. Ask St. Claire for three favours two impossible and say nine Hail Mary's and the above prayer for nine days with lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not and publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.