St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Cordy
    3 days ago

Thank you St. Claire for all of your blessings and answered prayers.

Today is the ninth day of my prayers and I am circulating your prayer as promised. St Claire Novena. ..Ask St Claire for 3 . favors.1Business,2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days. Publish on the 9th day .Also for nine day's say.....May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. .....Amen

2. Alison S
    1 week ago

Thank you St Clare for giving me hope and always listening to my prayers.

3. Wendy Nolan
    1 week ago

Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen. (Promise Publication)

Thank you St Clare for listening to my request. I pray that it is granted and I thank you for all the blessings that we receive.

I am posting this as promised.

St. Clare I want to thank you for this novena. I will continue to pray to you and ask your help.

Please keep the roof over our heads
    Please help my brother get the driving job
    Please assist going forward re the case we need it to be a positive outcome please......

I know you have never let me down and I continue to ask for your help.

Sacred Heart of Jesus , The Holy Spirit and Our Lady of Mount Carmel.... I promised publication for you too and I know you will not let me down.

Sacred Heard of Jesus pray for us and thank you also for help now and always
    Most Beautiful flower of Mount Carmel thank you
    Holy Spirit keep shinning your light into our hearts and minds
    Like always I promise to share your good word and you never let me down.

St. Anthony I have great faith in you please assist with my requests. You never let me down,

WN

4. Chance L. Hindman
    1 week ago

THANK YOU SAINT CLARE FOR HELPING ME GET A NEW JOB .

5. Adraine Ingram
    1 week ago

Thank you St. Clare for your great works and blessings that I asked of you. This kindness will never be forgotten.

St. Claire I have more financial problems to clear up and also, I am still seeking employment.

6. Cordy
    1 week ago

Thank you St. Clare for all your answered novenas.
    Infront of a lit candle.

Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered.

Dear St. Clare thank you for listening to my prayers

Ask your intentions (2 Impossible and 1 financial )

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever.

Say nine Hail Mary's, each followed by "st Clare of impossible favors! pray for us

7. xycle
    2 weeks ago

Thank you Mary of Claire for making may wish come true, I publish this because I want to thank you and spreed the beautiful prayer when it comes to granting wishes even if it is really impossible to happen, but with In you everything is possible by the Help of this Prayer..I thank you....Mary of St. Claire.

8. Melanie
    2 weeks ago

Saint Clara

9. Ellen
    3 weeks ago

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you St Chiara for everything you have done for me.

10. Noelle
    3 weeks ago

Novena To St. Clare
    Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days with lighted candle. Pray wether you believe or not. Publish on 9th day. Powerful novena, May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every days through the world forever and ever. Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. Publication must be promised

11. Celia
    3 weeks ago

Just finished my novena to St. Claire. Thank you St. Claire for all your blessings and answered prayers. Thank you.

12. Vie
    3 weeks ago

Thanks Saint Clare to intercede on my behalf to God
    For me my prayer have been answer thanks

13. Cordy
    3 weeks ago

Finished St. Claire novena several days ago. Thank you so much for all of your blessings and answered prayers.

14. catherine farrelly
    3 weeks ago

9 Day novena to St Clare
    say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days and the following prayer in front of lighted candle
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified and loved throughout the world now and forever Amen
    Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us
    Publication must be promised
    Please St Clare grant the petition
    I beg of you
    cf

15. Hans
    4 weeks ago

I have just finished my 9 day Novena holding on to you St. Clare to intercede for me as I am in distress.

16. sinead
    1 month ago

thank you St Clare for listening to my three requests

17. shey
    1 month ago

St. Clare thank you for listening and helping me with my prayer. I believe that it will be answered..

18. Tom
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Claire for all of your answered prayers and novenas. Thank you.

19. monica
    1 month ago

Thank you saint clare I always turn to you when in need and you never fail me, pls hear my prayer xx

20. Deirdre
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Clare for favours granted.