St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Chance Hindman
    1 day ago

St. Clare

Thank you for all your help in my current problems and my on going petitions. You are wonderful and I love you.

2. Adraine Ingram
    1 day ago

St. Clair:

I deeply would like to thank you for all of your help in a business way and some many ways. I will still be praying to you. Thanks a bunch for this pleasant outcome.

3. Ellen
    1 day ago

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my Novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you St Chiara.

4. Alison
    3 days ago

Thank you, St Clare for hearing my requests. I am publishing this on the 9th day and have faith that my prayers will be answered.

5. Cord
    2 weeks ago

Thank you St. Clare for all your answered prayers. Your novena is always answered.

6. charmaine
    2 weeks ago

Publishing my novena to St Claire as promised, thank you
    Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, and say nine hail marys and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.
    Prayer:
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughtout the world forever. Amen

Published on the ninth day as promised.

Thank you St Clare for hearing my prayers and praying for me too.

7. Diana
    2 weeks ago

Publishing my Novena to St. Claire as promised. St. Claire, Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. Thank you for everything. I love you St. Claire.

Novena to Saint Claire

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Ask St. Claire for 3 favours, 2 impossible, and say 9 Hail Mary's and the above prayer for nine days with lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. St. Claire, Thank you

8. James
    3 weeks ago

Thank you St clare for all the help I have received and know everything will be okay.

9. charmaine
    3 weeks ago

Publishing my novena to St Claire as promised, thank you
    Prayer:

Published on the ninth day as promised.

10. Rajalakshmi
    4 weeks ago

Publishing my novena to St Claire as promised, thank you
    Prayer:

Publish on the ninth day

Rajalakshmi

11. Linda
    1 month ago

Finished my novena today and have faith my prayers will be answered thank you St clare. Your kindness will never be forgotten.

12. Helen
    1 month ago

Ask for three favours one business and two impossible,Say 9 Hail Mary in front a lit candle for 9 days.

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you St Clare for everything you have done for me.

13. Helen
    1 month ago

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my novena as promised with faith my prayers will be answered Thank you St Chiara for everything you have done for me.

14. PD
    1 month ago

God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers.May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven.We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the HolySpirit,One God forever and ever Amen.
    Promise to publish on the 9th day.
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted

15. mikal
    1 month ago

Please publish this prayer.Ask for 3 favors one buissness 2 impossible
    Pray" St clair your request,9 hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee blesed art thou among women an blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus holy mary mother of God pray for us sinners now an at the hour of our death amen.

May the sacred heart of jesus be praised adored glorified an loved today an every day through out the world forever an ever amen.

16. Linda
    1 month ago

Linda today I have just got to my 9th day promised publication thank you.
    Novena To St. Clare
    Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days with lighted candle. Pray wether you believe or not. Publish on 9th day. Powerful novena, May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every days through the world forever and ever. Amen.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. Publication must be promised

17. Cordy
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for all your answered novenas. In front of a lit candle. Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered. Dear St. Clare thank you for listening to my prayers and answering them. Ask your intentions (2 Impossible and 1 financial ). May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever. Say nine Hail Mary's, each followed by "st Clare of impossible favors! pray for us

18. Cordy
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Claire for all of your blessings and answered prayers.

Today is the ninth day of my prayers and I am circulating your prayer as promised. St Claire Novena. ..Ask St Claire for 3 . favors.1Business,2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days. Publish on the 9th day .Also for nine day's say.....May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. .....Amen

19. Alison S
    2 months ago

Thank you St Clare for giving me hope and always listening to my prayers.

20. Wendy Nolan
    2 months ago

Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen. (Promise Publication)

Thank you St Clare for listening to my request. I pray that it is granted and I thank you for all the blessings that we receive.

I am posting this as promised.

St. Clare I want to thank you for this novena. I will continue to pray to you and ask your help.

Please keep the roof over our heads
    Please help my brother get the driving job
    Please assist going forward re the case we need it to be a positive outcome please......

I know you have never let me down and I continue to ask for your help.

Sacred Heart of Jesus , The Holy Spirit and Our Lady of Mount Carmel.... I promised publication for you too and I know you will not let me down.

Sacred Heard of Jesus pray for us and thank you also for help now and always
    Most Beautiful flower of Mount Carmel thank you
    Holy Spirit keep shinning your light into our hearts and minds
    Like always I promise to share your good word and you never let me down.

St. Anthony I have great faith in you please assist with my requests. You never let me down,

WN