St. Bridget Comments

St. Bridget arrived in Ireland a few years after St. Patrick. Her father was an Irish lord named Duptace. As Bridget grew up, she became holier and more pious each day. She loved the poor and would often bring food and clothing to them. One day she gave away a whole pail of milk, and then began to worry about what her mother would say. She prayed to the Lord to make up for what she had given away. When she got home, her pail was full! ... Continue Reading

1. sally

i want to see a picture of bridget. Im doing her for my conformation and i need to know her feast day, birth date and death date!!!

2. Fabiana Griggs

Would like a picture of her.

3. anas peter

i want to view the picture of bridget.

4. alexandra

same but what is her feast day, birth date and death date

5. Lucy

I am also choosing St Bridget as my saint for confirmation as I find her story inspiring. It would be very helpful if someone could send me her date of birth, death and feast day.
    Thankyou :)

6. Amy

THANKS! This info is great but can you the saints birth date and death date, can you also tell me her feast day.

7. stephanie

i am choosing Bridget as well for my confirmation name and saint. Does anyone happen to know her feast day? It would be very helpfull. Thanks in advance.

8. Shehana

This article has helped me a lot on my saints project and also I chose St. Bridget as my confirmation name. If possible can you please send me some more information about Saint Bridget to my email address, it would be very helpful and appreciated a lot. Thanks.

9. jassica h

can you please put the information of her feastday date of birth and birthday and ade

10. Chloe

I choose Saint Bridget as my Confirmation name too. She is a great role for how we should live our lives.

11. SarahB

hey i am chosing saint bridget as my confirmation name, but i need to know the day of her birth and day, also her feast day. also, is she the same saint as st. briget of kildare?

12. jasmine Lord

she is my confirmation name and if you find any pictures of her could you please send them to me

13. Pou San

i have chosen st bridget for my confirmation name but the only information i have found of her is on your website if you have anymore information on her could you please send it to me or if you know where to find more info

thank you for your time.

14. Claire

I may pick her for a saint project i have to do for ccd.
    What is she the saint of?

15. kathryn

such a beautiful story and name I'm going to pick her for my conformation name

16. anon

She was so gental

17. Gina

There was a lot of information and it was written so it's easy to understand.

18. maddie

i think i might pick her, Irish and she sounds awesome, and i lovelovelove the name.

19. angelica

i think i am choosing her.

20. emily

i chose her as well its almost time for confirmation and i really like this name! Thank God i found one that's irish and has some sort of meaning