St. Bridget Comments

St. Bridget arrived in Ireland a few years after St. Patrick. Her father was an Irish lord named Duptace. As Bridget grew up, she became holier and more pious each day. She loved the poor and would often bring food and clothing to them. One day she gave away a whole pail of milk, and then began to worry about what her mother would say. She prayed to the Lord to make up for what she had given away. When she got home, her pail was full! ... Continue Reading

1. Kelly

That info was very helpful. I love Saint Bridget! she sounds like an awesome girl and i would love to follow in her footsteps. If you need to know about this saint the info. is right here. now i know everything i need to know about
    saint Bridget. Thanks for reading my comment. Thanks mom for telling me to research saint Bridget now she has taught me brains over beauty definitly.

2. kewe

she is my newconformation saint!!!!

3. Magana

I love the name bridget :)

4. Carlie

I love Saint Brigid! She's my absolute role model! I even went to her school in Ottawa, ON! Anyways I chose her as my confirmation name so I feel totally like close to her now!!!! OMG got a text from JUSTIN BEIBER!! OMG he's soooo cute! He wants to hook up with me!!! What do I say, YES? OMG I just answered TTYL MA PEEPS!!!

5. Amy

I think it was great.Thankyou for this emformation. I needed it for my art project.So thankyou thankyou very much.

6. Emilie

you need to put the birth, death and feast day!!!! Does she even have a prayer??Try to put more info!!!!!!:(

7. kristie

when did saint bridget die this does not say nothing about her death day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. katie

st. bridget sounds like a very nice saint

9. Meghan

Thanks a lot the info. she's my birthday saint and i was doing a report on her...
    by the way for anyone who wants more info on her:
    feast day- February 1
    websites-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigid_of_Kildare and http://www.catholic-saints.info/patron-saints/saint-bridget.htm

HAVE FUN!!!!!

10. ava

i got asinged st.bridget for saints day at my school.i want to find more info abnout her though.

11. Pedro Aguirre Jr

As an Born,Baptised Cathloic, son of man, yet to be confirmed. ( currently 48 yrs o), Wheres the rest of the story ? Wasn't She A Profit? She saw comming events. Disclose all! this info was not for the Catholic Church only! It is for the whole World! Make Me Proud To Be Catholic Again!! Thank you Lord! Pedro

12. bridgette

i am choosing to do Saint Bridget for a project since my name is Bridgette. Her feast day is February 1st, the same day as my birthday. I think this is cool because my parents didnt know that was her feast day when they named me on the day i was born

13. ary <3

thank you it was so help full, Bridget id my middle name i reay liked =D

14. alex

as a girl who goes to a privit school we have to have a confirmation name so i picked her beacuse she was inspireing

15. Kate

I have chosen St. Bridget for my conformation. I would like to thank-you for all the info you have given me.

16. Kylie

I picked Bridget for my confirmation name but i need to write a 500 word essay on her can anyone help me

17. Claire

This helped me on my project!!!!

18. gabe

this has no feast day or birthday :)

19. Gabby

i chose Bridget as my confirmation name, she is awesome

20. Tali

i have chosen st Bridget for my confirmation name