St. Bridget Comments

St. Bridget arrived in Ireland a few years after St. Patrick. Her father was an Irish lord named Duptace. As Bridget grew up, she became holier and more pious each day. She loved the poor and would often bring food and clothing to them. One day she gave away a whole pail of milk, and then began to worry about what her mother would say. She prayed to the Lord to make up for what she had given away. When she got home, her pail was full! ... Continue Reading

1. liv
    8 months ago

what is st bridget the patron saint of, what is her feast day and when was she born and when did she die! HELP, I CANT FIND AN OF THAT INFO!!!!!!! I need it asap

2. Nicole

I love St Bridget and I'm going to make her my Confirmation Name. =)
    Thanks for the helpful info!! I need this for my project on Monday.

3. louise

this helps kids all around the world

4. Katie Miller

Can you tell me any of her quotes? I have a report on here due Wednesday and i ned one for it.

5. Kathy

I found this web site to very helpful because I have been searching for some lovely prayers to pray to my Dear Lord Jesus.

6. Emily

I am definitely using her as my confirmation saint! This website was SO helpful!

7. leydi

this was so helpful for my saint report

8. Bridget

i want to use this for my confirmation name but it would be weird since my first name is already bridget haha lol but seriously i want to

9. abby

this was very helpful as i am choseing this name for my conformation name

10. Tiffany

I'm making Saint Bridget my saint for my Confirmation but i need her background information like when she died, her feast day, her family life and a cant find any website! Please help me!!
    - Tiffany :)

11. Tess

Thankyou very much for this infomation! I will use St. Bridget as my confirmation saint. She is a very graceful woman!!!

12. Nora

I think I will choose her as my conformation saint. She is absolutely amazing and inspiring. I believe her feast day is Feb. 1, of she is indeed the same person as Brigid of Kildare. Couls someone please tell me whether these to saints are the same person? And also, I need to read a biography, does anyone no a good one about her. Thanks :)

13. Katie

After reading the first paragraph, I knew my confirmation name had to be Bridget. She is so inspiring and her generosity is something that I hope I am blessed with in the future. God bless!

14. Nikki

St.Bridget is an amazing saint and im going to make this my confirmation name.

15. mya

st.brigid of ?????????? ireland ??????? germany ????? whatt !?!?!? reports duE tomorrow morning & i need this info LIKE ....... ASAP !!
    PLEASE HELP ME !!
    LOVE,
    MYA

16. aoife

i love this name im going to pick it for my confirmation name thanks!!:)

17. Cece

Is it bridget or brigid?

18. chloe

I've chosen bridget for my conformation name aswell i just love her story

19. kate

what is she the patron saint of?

20. Juliette

Bridget's feast day is July 23rd. I am using her as my confirmation name :)