St. Angela Merici Comments

When she was 56, Angela Merici said "No" to the Pope. She was aware that Clement VII was offering her a great honor and a great opportunity to serve when he asked her to take charge of a religious order of nursing sisters. But Angela knew that nursing was not what God had called her to do with her life. She had just returned from a trip to the Holy Land. On the way there she had fallen ill and become blind. Nevertheless, she insisted on ... Continue Reading

1. Danielle

I just had a project to do for my school.And my project was to look up a saint and my saint was ST.Angela Merici!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Donna

i chose saint angela merici as my confirmation name this year. she is important to me because i want to be a teacher and she is inspiring to me. her story is very touching and inspirational. thank you, this article was great! :)

3. Diana

This is an awesome website!!! It has helped me with many saint reports. It also helped me choose my confirmation name. I chose St. Angela because I admire her courage and determination and I also want to be a teacher.

4. banana

Thank you so much, this has helped me so much in my homework!!!!!!!

5. elise.klironomos

saint Angela is my beautiful saint...

6. Angela

I never realized my name came from such a wonderful saint!! God led me to the same path and today I teach at an inner city school. It gives a whole new meaning for the path my life has taken me on.

7. Lea

What a wonderful saint. We can thank her for all of the education and progress of today as she paved the way.

8. natty

i love this saint it will be my saint name for now...love me natty

9. Alzzz

i am not so sure what to do i have saint Alice saint Angela and saint Madeline. idk which to do.

10. Keira

I'm not sure which saint to choose... Could u help me?

11. maddie

she is inspiring! i am thinking of choosing her but i am not sure either...

12. T-t-t-ailzzz

i am thinking about this for my com name but i am not sure :(

13. court;)

i chose her as my confirmation st. awesome info!

14. tara

I chose st.angela for my confirmation name...
    this website was very helpful, thank you!

15. caitlin

i chose saint Angela for my confirmation name. i read lots of info bout her but dis website was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. jessica

I decided to take Saint Angela's name for my confirmation name

17. jess

I decided to take Saint Angela's name for my confirmation name because of this!

18. ajmajm

Very Good

19. megan

this helped me lotsssss with my religion essay.

20. Emily

This helped with my religion project! :D