St. Angela Merici Comments

When she was 56, Angela Merici said "No" to the Pope. She was aware that Clement VII was offering her a great honor and a great opportunity to serve when he asked her to take charge of a religious order of nursing sisters. But Angela knew that nursing was not what God had called her to do with her life. She had just returned from a trip to the Holy Land. On the way there she had fallen ill and become blind. Nevertheless, she insisted on ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    6 months ago

St. Angela Merci, Grant me the grace to see the image of God in my brethren, and to serve them with devoution and good will.

2. wiathiraa
    6 months ago

St Angela please pray for me for the grace of charity, faith and hope.

3. Angela B
    6 months ago

St Angela please pray for me on your feast day, as I have some important decisions to make. I need to do the right thing which will be difficult and stressful to achieve, let me learn from your strength.
    Amen.

4. claude anslem bartolome

St. Angela Pray For Us..
    Saint Angela, you were not afraid of change. You did not let stereotypes keep you from serving. Help us to overcome our fear of change in order to follow God's call and allow others to follow theirs. Amen

5. Joseph Mathew

St. Angela Merici, please pray for me.

6. patrick agbo

pray for me to abiding in christ all the days of my life for wisdom and favour

7. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

8. christopher

St.Angela Merici great saint god bless you and all of us may we all help people that have lost there way please help me and my family
    Amen

9. patrick agbo

pray for me to abiding in christ all the days of my life for wisdom and favour

10. Leo A. Escarpe

Dear St. Angela Merici, I am so inspired by your deeds and mission in this world for the service of the needy. Please pray for me that I may be inspired too in helping the poor and the needy especially those who did not believed and does not know God. Please pray for my colleagues' mother Solema, who have gone to rest last night due to accident that she may in God's Kingdom. Strengthen also my colleague and his father, brothers and sister in this sadden moment of their life. Likeswise pray to my departed parents, bros, relatives and friends and all who died whose faith in God only Him knows.

Leo and Family
    Steeltown Subd., Santa Elena, Iligan City

11. general unknown

27th jan 2013:st angela merici pray for us.

12. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Help us to be faithful and dedicated to our Lord's mission. Teach us ti imbibe the christian virtues and practise them with dedication and love. Amen

13. Isabella

special concerns about her are?

14. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Angela Merci, Please pray for me.

15. elbert young

i enjoyed the story of st. Angela Merici. she would not let anything stop her. we all must try to live our lives that way.

16. Everis

The stories about the life of the saints are truly inspirational.
    The account of the life of St Angela has inspired me even more for it reaffirmed my desire to
    help counsel and console young women who are in need of spiritual and moral guidance.I am trying to educate myself to work in this area .
    Saint Angela Merici ,please pray for me to remain focus without wavering,and like you respond to the call of God to serve in this area.

17. christie

Dear St. Angela Merici, thank you for choosing to be a teacher to young girls who would not otherwise have received an education. You were ahead of your times and in that sense you proved to be a courageous lady who brought changes to young women's lifes through the most valuable avenue of education. I commend to our loving God my mother who, like you would not leave a stone unturned to have her daughters properly educated in faith and learning. To this end she toiled ceaslessly to motivate us with a desire to excell and persevere in our studies and achieve professional qualifications. She taught us how to be independent, hardworking and singleminded. Now as she lies on her deathbed, St. Anglea Merici, come to her aid, stay at her side, comfort and console her. Amen.

18. Angie M.

I really liked this article on this saint it really touched my heart. :) I think that I may choose her as my saint when I get confirmed. :D

19. tommy

GOOD IT HELP ME WITH MY REPORT

20. Angela

We have to do a religion project about the saint with our names, and this helped me alot, except I'd like to know her feast day. I didn't even really know there was a saint for my name. I didn't decide on my confirmation name yet, so they just put my first name, but I'm glad that I'll still be confirmed in the name of a saint, especially this one. :) (: