St. Teresa of Avila Comments

Less than twenty years before Teresa was born in 1515, Columbus opened up the Western Hemisphere to European colonization. Two years after she was born, Luther started the Protestant Reformation. Out of all of this change came Teresa pointing the way from outer turmoil to inner peace. Teresa's father was rigidly honest and pious, but he may have carried his strictness to extremes. Teresa's mother loved romance novels but because her husband ... Continue Reading

1. meggo

shes mii saint as well!!

2. Daniella Montero

im choosing her as well:)

3. helena

hey i am choosing her as my confirmation name also!!!!!!

4. Jocelyn

Im Choosing St. Teresa Of Avila For My confirmation Too!
    =]

5. Caroline

im choosing saint Teresa as my confirmation name because i found out about her from a book and this site.

6. Courtney

this is really cool! im doing her for my confirmation name now. 1) becuase the name is in my family and 2) because i have had 4 concussions so i feel it is only appropriate!

7. faith

i think that i might choose St.Teresa of Avila for my confirmation name. She sounds like she is a good saint to look up to. Thanks =]

8. Theresa Vogel

My name is Teresa and I get a lot of headaches.

9. NADINE COLON-QUIROZ

MY MOM'S NAME IS TERESA AVILA AND SHE PASSED AWAY ON DEC 29,1996 AND TO ME THIS IS ALMOST AS IF THIS IS HER SAINT AND I PRAY FOR HER AND ALL OTHERS

10. Jim

A wonderful example for everyone in this troubled world today.

Please pray for me and others who need your help to cope with life.

Thank you Saint Theresa.

11. S.ODENORE

The Cross of Christ is the strength and glory of His children; a folly to others. St.Teresa, pray for mankind.

12. MIRANDA

I LOVE SAINT TERESA. SHE MY FAVORITE.

13. ashley lawrence

it is awesome.

14. Doreen

what a woman ! to have graced this earth with life full of colours in the Lord. A Catholic soul to emulate.

15. Rebecca Wilson

why was Teresa called the patron saint of headache sufferers?

16. ivy

Is that true that st. teresa of Avila was rebellion during her younger years but according to what i had read from other sites she was a quite and extroverted.

17. Giselle

Thank you! Now I have more strength.

18. maddi

you really helped me....

19. arzy

the teachings of st. teresa of avila was very nice and very inspiring.. this can be very helpful to all of us..

20. Diane

Prayer for my headache to be healed and all others as well....Thank you....