St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Paul

St. Rita, Please help me. I am about to take my state exam which I need to get a job, which I have been out of for so long. Lost everything, even my parents last year. I don't take test well and can use your help. Please St. Rita I pray to you.

2. Stephanie

My husbands conversion to the catholic faith and repairing our marriage before it ends.

3. Lila

St. Rita, please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Thank you

4. Marie McKenzie

St. Rita please destory the Cancer that has invaded my body.i ask for your
    Prayers and guidance in my Cancer journey.

5. Robert

St. Rita, help me to become more faithful to my faith,as i have strained.

Please pray for me as times have become imposibble for me too
    * lost my job
    * lost my savings
    * lost some close friends
    * losing my home, which i worked very hard to acquire

Strengthen me to be able to have the power to help my fellow man, we are all in despair in these times! Thank you, God bless us all!

6. Maria

St. Rita,
    Please bring my husband back to me and help in breaking that spell she has on him. Their relationship was created sin. I miss him dearly, my heart aches for him daily and I pray for his return as I have forgiven him. St. Rita please watch over my dearest Peter and guide him a protect him. I will honor you always.

7. dawn

Dear St Rita,
    Today my parish priest shared in his homely about you. It is my 1st time hearing about you.

Please pray for me on the following intentions :
    1. My husband to come back to the Catholic faith. Please help him to renounce all that is not of Christ. Bind us together as 1, together as 1 family with our son.
    2. To be able to resolve all our financial debts now
    3. For both my husband & myself to have scured jobs that will keep us financial secured through our retirement age.
    4. To grant all of us good health.
    Thank u Jesus & St Rita.

8. KJ

St. Rita, Please intercede for me. I need a job that I can continue for a couple more years before I retire that will bring me peace and enjoyment. You are the saint of impossible cases and I trust that you, through our Son Jesus Christ, will help me. Thank you, as my Mother's namesake. I look forward to your help that I so desperately need.

9. Mike

St. Rita, thank you for your help in the past, and I pray for your help once again for family members in need of permanent jobs.

10. Maureen

St. Rita,
    Please intercede for Megan.

11. Dorothy

St. Rita, please help my daughter.

12. Sylvia M

St. Rita, please pray for me that my daughter, who is now off to a university, and will have two more going off soon, will be able to financially afford it all the way through and through their profession. We are a strong Catholic-based family and will always continue to keep the faith. Please keep myself and my husband healthy for our daughters through these many years to come. Please pray for us. Thank you, St. Rita.

13. A

Thank you St. Rita for answering my prayer.

14. Rachel

Please Dear St. Rita, send my husband home today. I pray he will not want a divorce, for we are married through the church. Please help him be committed to our sacrament of marriage and our family. I cannot give up on my husband. Please St. Rita, graciously hear and answer my prayers, Amen.

15. kilimando

please help my husband to find a job.and meto be a good wife.

16. Eleanor carroll

Please st. Rita help my husband get a job, for nothing else but for his health and happiness,

Thank you St. Rita

17. Paul Schlimme

Dear Saint Rita:

Please help me to be a good husband, father, grandfather and brother.

Please help the Phillies with a miracle.

Amen.

18. pauline sanchez

please help us pray for my 33year old daughter-in-lawfighting with breast cancer.

19. Jean Tawil

St Rita Please help me ...

20. Sasiya

Saint Rita, Thank you so much for answering my prayers. Even though I am not officially catholic but I started to have faith in God and have been praying to you as I lost my hope in getting a job. After the entire year of being unemployed and living in despair, I thought of praying to you to help me get a job of my dream and get a visa to see my Catholic boyfriend in another country. Then you granted me a miracle. Shortly after praying to you for a week, I received a phone call with a job offer and a few days later I received my passport back with a visa on it. I believe that you have helped me to go through this tough time of my life and I would like to fulfill my promise to share my story to others and share the catholic faith. Thank you once again for answering my prayers when I feel so hopeless. I am so grateful by your miracle and will continue to believe in you. Love you Saint Rita.