St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Lisa

St Rita please help my husband be healed. Please restore him back to his normal self. Please bring him back to his family and cure his tumor. watch over us and guide us as we navigate through this most difficult time. Thank you in advance for your intercession. In Jesus's holy name I pray
    Amen

2. Aster

St. Rita please help me and pray for me in my new job im wory
    Becouse ther is alot to learn.
    And also help my son to get to the right truck in his life please St. Rita
    Thank you.

3. Paul

St. Rita, Thank you for helping me pass my state exam, I know it was through you that I passed. I need your help again now. After changing careers in my late 50's, returning to school after 40 yrs and with your help, succeeding, I still can not find a job. If I do not have one by the middle of January I will be homeless.
    I pray to you St. Rita for a job. Not to be rich, but just comfortable and happy. A roof over my head and to be a productive part of society.
    Please St. Rita I pray to you for your help. Amen

4. Also Rita

Dear St. Rita,

Please hear my prayer for complete healing of my cousins, Merna and Louise, as well as our family friend, Steven. Also, St. Rita, please guide me in successfully helping all patrons in my work, and, grant that I will receive an Outstanding/Excellent work evaluation.

Thank you for your intercession in the past, St. Rita.

I thank you for hearing and answering these prayers today.

In Jesus' Holy Name I pray,
    Amen

5. CJ

St. Rita,
    I thank you for all you have done for me and ask you to stay with me during this difficult time in my life. You know the challenges I currently face with my husband and you know what is needed in order to resolve things. I ask you to intercede and with the help of God, come to our aid for the relief and cure of my husband. To God all things are possible; may this healing give glory to the Lord. Amen.

6. Margie

Dearest Saint Rita,
    My son-in-law is destroying his family. He is abusive, controlling and violent against my daughter and his sons. He drinks, and takes prescription medications that that make him unstable,,perinoid and uncontrollable and unpredictable.. He gambles and hides his money. He takes my daughter phone, car keys and computer away from her. He tore out the electrical wires out of my daughters car. he destroys their home. He will not go for help and my daughter will not call the police. My family is suffering and disparate. Please i beg your come to our aid. Change his heart or take him away. I ask this in your name and the name of Jesus Christ.
    amem

7. Chris

Thank you St. Rita for answering my request. I am greatful and will offer daily prayers to God through you.

8. sharon dietrich

Thank you again St. Rita for answering my prayers and interceding for me..I am still cancer free..2 years and going strong ..All my Love to you :)

9. Trish

I beseech St. Rita to intercede to Jesus Christ, our Lord. I seek her prayers for healing of my body, mind, heart and soul. I pray too for spiritual, educational and professional guidance. I believe in your powers St. Rita and I know that your fervent prayers on our behalves will yield success. Thank you in advance. I know I will be healed!

10. Rita

St. Rita please pray for me and my child to find a way out of the terrible ordeal that I have with stood alone these last 6 years. Coming out of an abusive marriage and being a single mother with no family has not been easy. With love from your faithful follower, Rita.

11. Sara

Dear st Rita please pray for our marriage and also pray
    For my husband he is having some kidney problems and it's really getting us down a lot
    I also pray for all childless couples and all marriages with difftultys
    Thanks

12. Sofia

St. Rita, please help me.
    My father is literally driving me crazy putting so much pressure on me and telling me literally all the time what I'll do next and should have done already. Please make him stop. I feel sick to my stomach with so many questions and recommendations and pressure on me.
    I want to marry M .so badly. Please make that happen. That would be the solution for so many problems in my life and would lift some of my father's horrendous pressure on me. Please make that happen. We are perfect together. He would be the perfect husband and father of our children. PLEASE. I would be forever thankful to you.

In dispair, please help me again St. Rita
    Sofia

13. Bob H

Thank you St Rita for answering my prayer, After 3 years my son was able to find a full time job. Please answer my prayer so I can help my wife. Beleive in the power of prayer to St.Rita.

14. MARISA

Please dear St. Rita reconcile my husband and my young son. Also please make my son realize that what we are doing is for his own good. Do not let him stop from what he is doing but make him finish it till the end.Make him successful. Thank you

15. Tony

St. Rita I have a dear friend of mine going through tough times. She has health issues, finiancial challenges, and a difficult relationship wih her son. She's unemployed right now and needs to land a great job to support herself and her 4 dogs. Please let's pray together so her life will have a new beginning starting tomorrow with some good finiancial news that she has been waiting for.

16. Lynne

I retrained and qualified as a nurse in my 50s nearly 4 years ago. Please help me be the best nurse I possibly can be .

17. kathleen

st rita please pray for my father and brothers court case and the feuding

18. jenny

St. Rita, St. Rita,
    for your help I must beg,
    My leg is messed up,
    please Mom, save my leg!
    St. Rita, St. Rita,
    I'm sorry the Cardinals didn't win,
    My leg is really messed up,
    please Mom, save my skin!

I love you so much, wherever you are.

19. cecille

st. rita pls. help me and pray for me to bring back my husband.... i forgive him and love him so much the each day go passed. pls help me amen.

20. Madeline Bailiff

Saint Rita, please help me be strong through these times. Help me to remember that there is a reason I am on this world.