St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Stacey Bowman

Thank you, St. Rita for your intercession for my mother. She passed, after a long illness, in peace in a wonderful, caring hospice facility. Her fear of leaving her home was excruciating and your prayers to our Lord Jesus brought comfort and acceptance to have the end of her life living and dying away from her home.

2. Tina

Dear Saint Rita,

I am praying to you once again because I believe in your enormous love and power. You have answered my prayers before and for that I will be thankful to you forever. Dear St. Rita please let me find employment soon. Please intercede on my behalf to God and his precious Son, Jesus Christ. I really want to work again; I just need an opportunity somewhere to prove myself. I am handing over my prayers to you... Let it be God's will. I promise to spread a word around about your beauty and how amazing you are. Please St. Rita, pray for me.

3. norma

Thank you Saint Rita, my prayer for my brca and pathology results have been answered. I will praise you from this day on and be ever grateful for your intercession. I continue to pray and ask for your intercession on the restoration of my relationship with my partner. I pray for guidance for him through this difficult time and for restoration of our lives the way it was.

4. Maria

I want all of you'll who pray to Saint Rita to read my prayer request spare a minute and pray to the divine spouse on my behalf

I have given my medical p.g entrance last month
    the result may come out any minute
    i ought to score a rank below 100 to pursue my dream branch which is impossible.

but I firmly believe through the intercession of patron saint of impossible cases I will receive what Im begging for.

please pray for me dear saint Rita
    I promise to cover you with roses and proclaim your gift and say praises to you throughout my life and live a life pleasing to God.

5. BB

Saint Rita, I asked God to help me and my family fight off a malevolent entity in our lives who has brought us great despair and misfortune, and last night I dreamed about you. Please help us!

6. Lakshan

St. Rita please help me with my studies and with the examination that i going to face in few months...

7. Lakshan

Thank you St.Rita for answering my prayers i passed my IGCSE exam with your help i am really greatful..

8. gloria

Dear St.Rita,
    Please help me to pass my examination.

9. Maria

Please help me to pay my debt.

10. T

I have been bullied my whole life. I am now 15 and transferred schools. I have chosen to stop being around my peers. I have repented for the things done to myself in the past. I am desperately reaching out to the Lord...I want to be free of insecurity. It won't let me go... I try and try to grow from it. But no matter what I do I continue to think negatively. I don't want it to continue to harm me... I want help. Please....St.Rita.....help me with this prayer. I want to love the body God gave me...the mind he made me. I'm trapped under it, it ruins my life. Like a dark cloud. Every time I try, I end up crying. My mind starts saying "This is stupid, you'll never be more than nothing. You're not beautiful. Not even close, why try?" When I try to act normal, it starts again. I want a normal life. Not with conceit but confidence. The bullying has got to stop. But my torment needs to end with myself first. You are the saint of the impossible. Nothing I do works on my own. Please, help. I turn to the Lord. I can not set myself free alone.

11. vincent

please, dear St Rita, intercede for my family regarding this open court case pending that we do not have anything to worry about and it is settled soon out of court and thank you

12. D

Thank you St Rita for your powerful intercession and for granting the petition. My brother is very happy! A miracle happened!! St Rita please intercede for me again for a complete health cure, the dream job I have been wishing for for many years and a reconciliation and friendship with a man who has not spoken to me for over 2 and a half years.

13. ST

Oh mother St. Rita mother of miracle and impossibilities , my mum was invited in her dream to join St. Rita devotes during the days of adversity and my dad sickness, but u did not allow my dad die , u protected him , and that way I was interested in you and I believe in you , as I believe you will help me conceive after my days novena and give me my own child , thank you for assisting me win my business plan competition, it was all because of you , give me and my husband continues, love , understanding, trust, fidelity like the church teaches, help us to fight all temptation that is not of your good will, help our finances that we may be balanced and continue to adore you, help me move ahead in job and move from this stagnant place that I have been for 3years , and bless all my husband efforts with success, hear my prayer dear mother .

14. maryann

Dear St. Rita, my brother is on stage 4 renal failure he declined dialysis, along with an aorita mass, he has given up all hope and has resided himself that he will die very soon. please heal his body St.Rita so he doesn't die. If this is our Dear Lords will, thank you

15. Kiddo

Dear Beloved St. Rita, Patron St. of Impossible Things And Baseball,

My own beloved mother, who was named for you, died recently, and her favorite team was the St. Louis Cardinals. I don't need to tell you how closely the trials that my mother endured mirrored the trials you experienced in your own life, because I believe that you were watching over her while she lived and continue to watch over her still. The Cardinals were one of the few things that brought her some happiness in a life overwhelmed by pain and hardships much like your own.
    The Cardinals have been persecuted in the national press lately because their groundskeepers were etching a little cross and the number 6 in the dirt behind the pitcher;s mound in honor of Stan Musial, who also died recently. The uproar from the press was so bad that the team's manager has had to ask the groundskeepers to stop doing this in order to appease the godless press. I believe in the separation of church and state, but the Cardinals mound is not a government building, and this was not a religious monument, just a small expression of love for Jesus and a former player. I think the public demand for them to remove the cross from the dirt is a horrible infringement on the religious rights of the players, not to mention that it would have made my mother really sad.
    St. Rita, I know it's a small thing, but please petition Jesus to watch over the souls of my mother, Stan the Man Musial, and also the health and safety of the team that mom loved so much. And please tell my mom that I love her, forever.
    Thank you and God Bless You.
    Amen.

16. AJ

Dear Nina Kelly,

I skimmed the comments and yours caught my eye. I am very sad for the suffering you must be enduring. I can relate to what you say.

I will say some prayers to St. Rita for you.

I would say that praying the 15 decades of the Rosary will help you greatly if you do not already.

In these terrible times Our Lady of Fatima will protect us.

God Bless.

Andrew.

17. Diane Bales

Thank you St. Rita for your intercession. My novena prayers were answered. This is the beginning of a very close spiritual relationship with a wonderful saint.

DB

18. D

Thank you Saint Rita for your intercession. The situation was giving me a lot of worry for 2 and a half weeks but I feel calm now. Saint Rita please intercede for me again and cure me of my health problems and help me reconcile with a long lost friend.

19. Jocelyne Ng

Thank you Saint Rita for answering my nineday novena to you and for your powerful intercession with God my daughter pass her exam with excellent result and for sending a person to help her for her future and bless you Lord amen....

20. Nancy Shea

Please pray for me and my children. On July 26th I am facing a mediation with my emotionally abusive husband. After 18 years of marriage this is coming to an end and I need the best for my children. He has abandoned them and just wants to not help at all with any of their needs. Please pray with me for the best outcome in this difficult case. Thank you