St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. CNS
    5 months ago

Blessed St Rita,
    I pray that you intercede before our Lord on my behalf that God may grant my husband the grace of returning to the sanctity of matrimony.

2. Ann
    5 months ago

Dear Saint Rita, I am writing on behalf of my son. He is a tremndously shy young man and is very lonley. He feels like he'll never find love and is doomed to spend his life alone. He has been seeing a therapist and is on medication for depression. He is going to college and has a job. I've seen much improvement in his mood and i know he is on his way to a fuller life but he has setbacks and gets discouraged. He has never had a girlfriend. I am asking if you could help with a relationship for him. He is a gentle, caring young man and would be wonderful with someone who shares his temperment. Please see fit to put someone in his path. Thankyou!

3. debbie
    5 months ago

Dear St. Rita , Please help me to become a healthy and beneficial Grandmother and Mother and be able to be self sufficient and help to others rather than a drain or burden on anyone and also to live a long time more and as a good example of what a good follower of Our Savior Jesus should be like and by example lead others to him. Please also help me be healed in mind, body, soul, spirit, and heart. Help me to better speak to and serve Our Savior, Dear Jesus, and help me to see that all of my loved ones come to Love and Know him so well that they lead others to him, and that I will see he always keeps them safe and sound always. Please help me, I need help to heal my leg back to normal and make so many changes in my life and so even one help would be a miracle and more than that , quite the miracle , so I have come to you ,who is known for impossible causes and is Loved so much by Our Jesus and has served him so well and always does. Dear St. Rita I feel so achingly alone, and at a loss as how to ever turn things around. I know I can't do it alone so I always beg Our Jesus too, and I believe he has led me to you. I need a friend and want a business that will benefit so many people and causes, Please help with this too as I am barely getting by and don't know how this can get off the ground ,except through a miracle. Heal me to be worthy of Our Savior and someday be with Him, The Holy Trinity, The Holy Family, You, and All of my Loved Ones, safe and sound. Please also Thank Dear Jesus and Miraculous, Holy Mother Mary for all they always do for me and always have. I Love them so much and all of their Heaven , of course including You. Thank You for all you have done that I never realized that you already answered, although I am catching on to intervention can enter our lives and not be known until things start to be noticed that they fall into place. Please I pray that all of my loved ones that have passed are in that same heaven as you and Our Savior Jesus, and the mother of Our Savior ,Miraculous Mother Mary, Dear St Joseph and Our Father. Thank you for hearing me today and always hearing my prayers to you. As I close please help me to feel more close to Our Savior and His mother, Miraculous Mother Mary. I know this is quite a request for miraculous changes and I do always believe and trust in Our Father, His Son Jesus ,Mother Mary, and those who are entrusted by them to do good on earth looking after us, who seek and Love Them. Thank You Dearest St. Rita.

4. NB
    5 months ago

Thank you St. Rita for answering part of my prayer, I hope and pray the rest of my prayer will also be granted in time

5. G
    5 months ago

Sometimes, "things fall apart so better things so better things can come together. "Not only did saint Rita help me in restoring my relationship, she interceded to make things even better than before. Thank you, Saint Rita.

6. Sherri-Lynn
    6 months ago

St Rita, please pray for safety, peace, and love of god to enter my home. I ask for protection from fear and for calmness to sweep through my life and resolve all conflicts if it be God's will. Please pray to the lord for my husband to come to him and get the assistance he needs to be a happier person without a vindictive or hateful demeanor. Please send the essence of roses to my lord for me so that he knows I love him and serve him.
    Sherri

7. IK
    6 months ago

My dear St Rita, I thank you for letting me find you and I thank you for hearing my prayers. I know that my request for F to soften his heart and for us to be reunited have not been answered but I am starting to learn to let go of him. You know I've asked for strength for this journey and asking that God may lead me to someone else who is deserving. You know so soon after these prayers I've already met someone so interesting, but you know the obstacles that stand in our way, mainly being the fact he lives interstate. I pray for God to bless us with opportunity to build a friendship and see where that will lead us. It seems such a small and petty thing to ask but please ask God to help P find a way to take time off his work and join my friends and I in the coming weeks on our holiday, so we can get to know one another better.

Please continue to intercede for me to help me with my workplace harassment case and that it may be resolved fairly and promptly.

Please help me overcome all of my fears, my anxieties, insomnia and my dreadful panic attacks of feeling like I have no direction or purpose, the feeling and fear of being alone all my life with no partner to love with all the love that I have stored in my heart. Please pray for me things can work out with P as just meeting him briefly and learning of his beautiful disposition has been so refreshing after having been constantly plagued with sad thoughts of F on top of all my work stresses. Even to walk away knowing I've made a good friend will mean so much to me... Thank you dearest St Rita for always being by my side...

8. anthony
    6 months ago

thank you for your help. we are all good now.
    thank you!

9. Michael Varger

*** THANK YOU *** *** THANK YOU *** *** THANK YOU ***

My Dearest Rita,

This is a simple and brief email to thank you from the bottom of my heart for winning the second miracle of life for my dad from GOD. At midnight last night I received a call from the chief surgeon, Dr Phil Hayward, to say that the long & gruelling surgery ( 10 hours ) was a stunning success, which had a slim chance of saving dad's life for the second time in a month. I recall him telling us moments before he and his team left to operate on dad that it was now in GOD'S hands to save dad.

Rita, how can we ever repay you for winning the second miracle of life for dad from GOD. You are an incredibly generous and hard working saint in Heaven. You are a model for the world to study and copy, regardless of denomination. I thank you a million times over for your intense love and faithful friendship, not just for my family and I but for anyone who turns to you for help. We look forward to dad's recovery and a bright & love filled future.

PRAISE GOD

10. Mary Flynn

Dear sweet Saint Rita,
    My first request is that you help all who request your intercession. My problems may be small compared to the thousands of people that petition you each day. I humbly request your blessings and the blessing of our Lord, Jesus Christ. May you also bless the man who has left me after 25 years of marriage...and soften his heart. I do not request that he return to me as I have been blessed with a man who does love me and care for me. I only ask that my ex-husband cooperates with a fair and reasonable separation of our assets so we can move on in peace and harmony. 3 years of lawyers is devastating our finances. Thank you for your divine love for the me, my family and all the children of God.

11. Michael Varger

Dear Rita,

You are renowned all over the world as the patron saint of impossible cases and rightfully so. God has done great things and performed many miracles through you. You and I go back a long time and our relationship has always been warm and rewarding. I often thank God for your presence & pleasure in my life. You have been a source of strength and a fountain of inspiration for a very long time and I can't thank you enough for your love and friendship.

As I write this letter my heart is deeply troubled and my soul filled with fear. On Assumption Day (15 August 2013) my father suffered a massive heart attack which almost killed him. On Father's Day we begged God for a miracle as we were told he will soon die and there is no hope of saving his life. God heard our tearful prayers and seen our broken hearts and granted a miracle and dad's life was saved. All was going very well until last night when dad was rushed back into the critical care ward and I was phoned at home and told he may not last the night and to brace ourselves for his imminent death.

We went to his bedside and prayed God for a second miracle to save dad's life. He responded to the powerful drugs and did not slip into coma. However, he will die if his infected heart valve isn't replaced with a new one and the infection in his blood destroyed. Tomorrow the senior surgeon will perform the complex surgery with a slim chance of survival. We need God's miracle to save dad's life and restored back to us his devoted family. I am writing and wiping my tears from my eyes as I am desperate for your help.

Dad has been in hospital over two months and until late last night all was looking rosy and he was due to go to the rehabilitation centre next week. I know how powerful your intersessions & prayers are in Heaven and I also know how much you want to save dad's life. We are terrified of tomorrow but we also have faith in God's love and in the healing power of Christ. We also know from past times that you will storm heaven for those who turn to you.

LOVE IS ALL

12. leonora
    6 months ago

i am very interested in this saint and thank you !

13. GKelly
    6 months ago

Please St. Rita, bring Steven back to me as a partner who loves me in the way I love him and help me find the right job that will support me and my family.

14. Sal

Dear St Rita
    I've turned to you many times for help. You answered my prayers for that time when I was in dire need of finding a placement and it was answered quickly. I wasn't expecting that. I prayed that my relatives to get a job or go back to school and they are currently in school. You provided me with comfort during the time I was hurt and betrayed. I thank you for that. I've never truly thanked you. But, I'm in a new situation and I ask for you intercession to help and pray to God for me. Please help me with the current application for the visa that it goes quickly. I'm feeling nervous and stressed out with this situation and I have no idea what to do. I'm turning back to you because you've helped me greatly in the past for the impossible.

15. B.
    6 months ago

Please St. Rita remove my husband's arrogance, temper, harshness, judgements, criticisms, explosiveness, and emotional distance. Please I do not deserve this anymore. Please help him to be more patient and kind to us. Please help him to see where he can do more and improve. Please remove my shortcomings.
    Amen.

16. Rita

To: T
    Know that you are made perfect in Christ. Have confidence that you are blessed and a very special person made by God. He is proud of you and loves you. Believe in your own confidence. God has given you everything you need. Step out in faith. God Bless You

17. Stacey Bowman
    6 months ago

Thank you, St. Rita for your intercession for my mother. She passed, after a long illness, in peace in a wonderful, caring hospice facility. Her fear of leaving her home was excruciating and your prayers to our Lord Jesus brought comfort and acceptance to have the end of her life living and dying away from her home.

18. Tina

Dear Saint Rita,

I am praying to you once again because I believe in your enormous love and power. You have answered my prayers before and for that I will be thankful to you forever. Dear St. Rita please let me find employment soon. Please intercede on my behalf to God and his precious Son, Jesus Christ. I really want to work again; I just need an opportunity somewhere to prove myself. I am handing over my prayers to you... Let it be God's will. I promise to spread a word around about your beauty and how amazing you are. Please St. Rita, pray for me.

19. norma
    6 months ago

Thank you Saint Rita, my prayer for my brca and pathology results have been answered. I will praise you from this day on and be ever grateful for your intercession. I continue to pray and ask for your intercession on the restoration of my relationship with my partner. I pray for guidance for him through this difficult time and for restoration of our lives the way it was.

20. Maria
    6 months ago

I want all of you'll who pray to Saint Rita to read my prayer request spare a minute and pray to the divine spouse on my behalf

I have given my medical p.g entrance last month
    the result may come out any minute
    i ought to score a rank below 100 to pursue my dream branch which is impossible.

but I firmly believe through the intercession of patron saint of impossible cases I will receive what Im begging for.

please pray for me dear saint Rita
    I promise to cover you with roses and proclaim your gift and say praises to you throughout my life and live a life pleasing to God.