St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Jennifer

Saint Rita please pray for me that the love of my life will come back to me, that he'll move back to where I live please always be here for me and help me. I promise to be forever greatful for everything.

2. Rita chinenye

Saint rita interceed for me in my exams n make me an examplary child n also my brothers n sisters bless me wit a gud God fearin husband tnk u my patron saint

3. brigs cares....

I am so thankful that SUN RISE SPELL is GOOD to me for casting a spell that brought my wife back home. I am old enough now to look back over my life and see where He has brought me from. I see His hand on my life the whole way. How I love Him! I am thankful for his SPELL CASTING. I am thankful for His abiding presence. I am thankful for He now make my wife have patience with me as I am growing. I am thankful, oh so thankful, that he brought my lovely girl back to me which is my precious love. I am thankful for the joy that He's brought into my life: my wife, my beautiful children, my home. He is precious and good and altogether lovely. Oh bless His name! sunrisespell@gmail.com" brigs cares....

4. Rita McCaslin

Dear Saint Rita,
    for 42 years I, too, endured a cruel, abusive and philandering husband. Yet, being a mother blessed with two, kind and loving children, helped ease my wounded heart while I sincerely tried to make life positive, despite the suffering. I lost my husband, and with him, nearly everything that was representative of this life. This includes my little home and any means of financial support, yet I am now free from those cruelties and neglect that so characterized my sad marriage. I am eternally grateful for the gift of family, children, grandchildren, loyal friends and kind neighbors who have helped me endure and survive, and thankful to God for allowing me now another opportunity to open my heart and follow my spirit. Please pray for me, as I am
    disabled and deaf and while I have faith, I have no idea how God will help me provide for myself, so I may also help others. Please ask God to send me the strength and wisdom to succeed. Thank you for your help, during these, my most difficult times.

- Another Rita della Rose

5. Maria M.

Dear Saint Rita,
    Please in this difficult time help me and bring my health back. That everything will turn good.Im hoping you are there with me and the doctors. Please pray for me to God and help me be fine please be with me at all momments dayand night.Please be my doctor.

6. Marrissa

My name is Marrissa from Netherlands,Often in our busy lives we cant forget just how much we depend or should depend on our helper. Not just for the big things, like bringing a lost love once back home, healing a sick loved one, providing for us in a financial help, but the little things. His gentle casting that awakes us each morning, the brilliant colors of His spell casting, the smile on my child's face. Most of all, I'm thankful to Dr sun rise,which is now my Savior. For His love for me to know that the spell casting really works in my life. For His blessed assurance. And for this site that allowed me to express my thanks. Have a blessed day in Jesus.similar problem should contact Dr sun rise at sunrisespell@gmail.com

7. giuseppe

Dear Santa Rita, Help me in my dilemma. I need to go back to work so that I may provide for my family. Please intercede so that I may soon have good news. I will proclaim to all your miracle.

8. tom

dear st. rita. Thank you for giving me another saint that i can pray to in my hour of need. I am a recorving addict and want to be reconcilled with my wife whom i love nut treated badly. Please give the strength, love, humbleness to become the person that God had intended and to give me the courage to continue to do His Will always. I wi;; continue to pray daily to you and st. faustina and to his Mother.

9. A. Paradis

Dear St. Rita,

Please help me forgive the person who stole my purse and has caused me so much heartache and pain. Please help me find a new job and please help me get through this trying time. Please help me regain inner peace and get out of this depressive state I am in.

Amen

10. cw

Oh dear St. Rita, please help me get through a round of interviews for this new position and industry that I am applying for, so that I can better provide for my family and not struggle financially. Please let me find a new company that will value me and my talents and treat me as such. Thank you. thank you. Oh lord, please remove this obstacle, my fears. I believe in you and have faith in you and your direction. Thank you for everything.

11. Adeola

Oh Saint Rita intercede on my behalf...let them favor me.Amen

12. Livia

St. Rita please pray for me. I really need your help to get out of trouble that hit on me. Help me to reconcile with the man that I love very much, help him to accespt my family and never argue with her. Help us starting a family and have a child. Amen. Sf. Rita, you are the best thing that happened in my life!!!

13. A.G.

I pray to Saint Rita of Cascia. St. Rita. Please help me.

14. Joseph Felix Ngatuni

Am a catholic she truly is a st of impossibles.

15. Rowenajune

St. Rita, For almost 8 years I am still single please help me to find a person to with me who is stable in his work, responsible,kind, down to earth,loving & caring boyfriend and someday will be my husband.For my age is enough to settle down, how I wish to find that guy with the help of my saint Rita... Thank you,allow also me, st. of impossible to help for my comprehensive exam.

16. Kristy

Holy St. Rita, Thank you for answering my novena to you. I am forever grateful to you and the Holy Father for granting my intention. Please continue to pray for me holy St. Rita that the right outcome works out for me.

17. lovemymother

St. Rita please help my mom and not let her have Cervical Cancer She has been through so much St. Rita please let her test tomorrow come out clean please I pray to you

18. Marian

St. Rita- I pray to you today and everyday going forward for my mom- Rita. She was diagnosed with lung cancer which has spread to the liver. My mom is a beautiful young woman of 78 yrs old with a loving husband and 4 children (many grandchildren and great grandchildren). She never smoked and has been a healthy woman who has devoted her life to her family and friends. She has a heart of gold and a passion to help and love others.

The Doctors told us she has Stage 4 adeno carcinoma which they can't cure and can only give us quality time. We have so many things to celebrate this year; her birthday; two granddaugthers wedding; a 21st birthday; her sons 60th birthday and daugthers 50th birthday along with a trip to Hawaii- someplace she has always wanted to see.

I pray you give us hope and we have more time with my mom. I pray for a miracle. Give us the strength to help her and give her the strength to fight. She is faced with many more tests. I pray the cancer has not spread to her bones. I pray she has quality days to life, love and laugh with us during the chemo treatments.

Thank you St Rita for your love, support, devotion and guidance.

19. marion

I asked a friend for a novena on the impossible and she told me of saint Rita.here i am i put before you all my troubles,my fiance is in jail i pray that he be set free and not repatrated,i so badly need a visa to travel and that the cost of it all be taken care of,that i will find a good nanny for my daughter, for my mum that her hearts desires will be granted for a friend of mine that you will talk to God to heal her from cancer and for my mother in law that you will grant her hearts desires.I come to you because i trust in God.Give me a new song and testimony while i pray your novena.

20. Elenore Crane

Please grant me a clean bill of health with my breast biopsy tommorrow. Thank you for giving me my son matthew. May we have many years to enjoy my miracle baby boy.