St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Ez

Please pray for me St. Rita that my true love will be returned. Please help me work through my depression and loneliness.

2. maria calla

dear ST RITA thank you for being you and thankyou for making myself my sister my dad safe many years ago my dad is gone now since 2007 please watch over himm please unite him with his son my brother Biagio my mother Assunta and his parrents and his siblings Please pray for us all as we pray for u all thankyou

3. Melissa

You are beautiful St. Rita. Thank you for this lovely day. I pray to you that my brother will be let out of prison soon. That he may come home to his child and be a role model to his young fatherless brothers. I know that he has changed his ways. Please help our family. In your sweet name I pray. Amen

4. Luis

Saint Rita - Worker of impossible cases, I ask for you to intercede in our prayers for helping us through this very challenging financial times. I am asking for your specific help in getting through this process and wanting to focus on a new beginning for all of us. We have had so many distractions of many kinds and it has made it so hard to stay focus on tasks that we need to meet some important deadlines. St. Rita patron saint of hopeless dreams intercede on Jessica behalf to pass her CPA exams. Please help the perfect person who has the resourses to offer to buy our home so we can move to another and be debt free with the profits of the sale. And please intercede in my behalf that I will finally achive success

5. Carmel

St. Rita please help my husband pass the Nclex exam.

6. Magda

Dear Saint Rita,
    Thank you for being by my side while no one was there. I asked for two beautiful daughters and you answered each time. You have helped me through so much through your divine ways and love, you inspire me as a mother, wife and Catholic. I ask you to bless my marriage, children and career. I wear your emblem around my neck to remind me of the faith and love you have for God. Thank you! I love you Saint Rita!

7. Xenia

St. Rita, please hear and intercede my petitions for the successful sale of our apartment buildings by Allamm beore mid this year. Conversion of my husband. Thank you for answering my prayers!

8. k

St.RITa ,please hear my prayers,my mom needs your prayers..and miracles..please bless my mom and my family. wE loves you siant Rita..thanks a lot...

9. Mary B

Saint Rita, please pray for me to have a baby this year.

10. Kim

I like how she is the Patron Saint of Impossible Dreams

11. Grace

St Rita it is good to know and have u as my intercessor. I pray to be a faithful devotee of yours and in turn teach me your virtues patience, perseverence and charity that i may never miss out on the blessings of God.

12. Agness Assenga

Dear St.Ritha ,
    While in heaven i know you can see my thirst that i am longing to find a job . You alone is the patroness of the impossibe .Please pray for me in this .

13. Binni

dearest sr.Rita,i love you very much.as i prayed to you for job and you know what i had got the job although salary is less but atleast i have job.thanks for your prayer today i again ask for your blessing that i must do my job with stability and pray that i acheive my target so that i can feed my childrens and my family i ask this in the name of our lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST .Amen

14. peri

Thanks a lot saint Rita for your intercession and solving my case finding a job for me. i believe in your power that you are the saint of impossible cases. I love you st.Rita

15. Coleen

Dear St. Rita, Thank you for pleading the true desires of my sweet daughter's heart to our Lord. He gave her the one she loves the most, thank you for answering my prayers. Please ask Jesus to bring our David safely home to us, as soon as He deems fit. Thank you:)

16. binni

my dear sr.Rita, i love you becoz what what i asked you oday again i'm askgave me thanks a lot ting for something please pray for me that i should get job so that i can feed my childrens.you know from which crisis i'm going through just pray for me in the name of our lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST.Amen

17. Madeline

Please pray for me and my husband. He has been unfaithful and irresponsible and now I'm losing hope.. Thank you.

18. Baby Serna

Please pray for the pregnancy and birth of baby Serna. My friend and his wife have finally been blessed with a pregnancy and it is a little rocky right now. I ask for you to pray for the ease of the pregnancy and the miracle of the baby's birth. Amen.

19. binni

my dear Sr.RITA,i need your prayer to reunite with my husband for our childrens he should forget what ever happened in past thou culprit is his mother but bless her as she doesnt know what she is doing?please pray for me that he should accept his mistake and make our marriage successful.i ask this prayer in the name of our saviour JESUS CHRIST.amen

20. kkkkk

ST>RITA,please pray for my mom who was diagnosed with breast cancer,as she has surgery soon.My mom really needs your help,and miracles..for us is a very difficult momemts. I pray to you daily St.Rita... BLESS my mom and my family......I LOVE SAINT RITA ...please hear my prayers......thanks a lot dear...