St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Leah

Dear St. Rita

Please pray for my normal and good pregnancy that I'l be able to deliver our baby boy, normal, healthy, religious, God-fearing baby boy. Please pray also for my financial support and assistance for our daily financial needs. I know money is just a material thing but you know how much money can assist me and my family in our daily lives. If it is God's will I beg you St. Rita kindly pray for me fervently for financial support to settle all my financial obligations and to help not only myself but also my husband, my mother, my sister, my nieces and nephew and our son. I need it very much because am the one paying for the medicines and allowances of my family and their education too. St. Rita you are the saint of impossible cases therefore nothing is impossible if you pray for me kindly intercede that all my petition be granted by the good Lord, please pray that i'l be able to manage to control my expectations and must not experience frustrations and appointment's.

I also request for your help to pray for me to be able to find a job that is commensurate to my educational qualifications because right now I think I am lowly paid by my employer. Please protect me St. Rita and my family and love ones. Give us peace of mind and enlightenment that nothing may trouble our peace, protect our dignity, honor and reputation, protect us from embarrassment, accidents, troubles, protect us from dangerous death, give us always life thru your prayers I strongly believed that it will be granted by Jesus Christ. Please pray for me and my husband to have more blessings to come for us to be able to share all of those to our family and love ones as well as our friends.

Thank you so much St. Rita, St. of impossible cases. Thank you for praying for me and my husband to have a baby a boy if possible. I am very happy God hears our prayers thru your intercession and prayers. He granted our request. I am now so excited to deliver our baby this May. Maybe it will be May 22, St. Rita's Feast Day.

2. Missy

St. Rita, please pray for my marriage. Please pray that I can love my husband and see him as God sees him.

3. bryan

Dear St. Rita, please pray for me to keep my job, At present there are persons who are threatening to take it away but dearest St. Rita through your intercessions I know that all the threats to my job can be reversed. Please hear my prayer request and St. Rita pray for me as a person as well to change my ways in becoming a better person and husband. Thank you St. Rita.

4. jonah

I beg you St Rita patron of impossible cases you know all about my pains and sickness how i am struggling with my studies Help me pass my exams and get a good job not to be a burden on my aged mother I thank you St Rita for your intercession.

5. Anna

Dear St. Rita,
    You never fail to listen to my prayers and you have helped me through so much and I'm truly grateful for everything you have done for me. I'm here once again to ask for your help. I've been struggling in school and I'm trying my best to do better. My school semester is almost over and I really want to do well on my exams and pass all my classes with good grades. Please help me and guide me through my years of schooling so I can fast be on the way to become a successful healthcare professional.I promise when I do, I will give back and help those who are in need. Thank you St. Rita.

6. Lina Price

I ask for your intercession, St. Rita, you are the saint of impossible causes. I ask for prayers as you face the risen Lord. Prayers for my son and husband to get their driver`s licenses so I don`t live in fear. Prayers for my daughter that she does well in her new business and that she and her boyfriend get married. Prayers for my husband who is so filled with anger and bitterness that he may see the glory of God and live a christian life for he can be so hostile. For peace in my family, especially between my daughter and son, may you interceed to bring a peaceful life as the Lord is continually present as our saviour. Prayers to heal me from severe depression and anxiety so I can life a full life with my family and remove myself from such a deep hole. Pray for my need to receive light through faith in Christ.

7. Veronique

Dear Saint Rita;
    My prayer goes out to a friend of mine who is stuck in Africa and wants to return to the US. I truly need a miracle to get him and his son out of there. He is a good man, works hard, and is a great father, but circumstances always pervent him from coming home to the US. Please, listen and accept my novena for him and his son. Thank you so much. I adore your devotion to God.

8. car

please St. Rita help me find my lot ID card

9. veronika

St Rita, please pray for me and my husband so we can have child in our marriage, as we have been waiting for 10 years for miracle. Thank you St Rita.

10. rita jeanne

Thanks and praise to God for all the blessings in my life. St. Rita, you have prayed for me and helped me become mentally healthy. Your intercession with God has helped me cross the Rubicon. Please welcome my cousin Marie into heaven and help her family find peace in her passing. Please pray for my friend Patsy as she struggles with kidney failure. I know God grants miracles, and through your intercession, may God grant her the miracle of healing. Thank God for lifting me up and helping me serve others according to His will.

11. Terry Hyman

My dear sweet Saint Rita I come before you, not for myself or my own needs, I come before you to ask for a special "impossible" healing for my friend's son James Tolley who has cancer that spread to his brain.

Please go to the lord in my behalf and ask our holy father to give us a miracle of full recovery.

For this I ask in our lord's holy name,

Amen xo

12. Arthur

St. Rita, I was born in a bungalow Eighty years ago this year 2012 it was named St Rita by my Mother. St. Rita I pray to you for help with my financial predicement. I need a miracle.

13. Tasha J.

Please pray for me St. Rita, that my tubes will heal and I will be able to conceive another child..

14. elizabeth

st rita answer my unflagging noveana to you my sacred saint....x

15. Frank

Dear St Rita. I give praise, honor, glory, love and thanks to Almighty God for answering my prayers thru your intercession, for selling my old home. Thank you St Rita for your intercession to remove this burden. St Rita, thank you for praying for me. Thank you Almighty God and St Rita in the Blessed Name of Jesus.

16. A-Daniely

Dear St. Rita... I am a strong believer of yours....always has and always will. first time i heard about your impossible cases it was 7 years ago... I was troubled in my personal life.... I was lonely and depressed. I prayed to you to find my better half and you brought him to in a most interesting and emotional well. We got married and we have two beautiful and amazing children. I am very thankful for all that we have created in our lives through God, but right now our marriage is troubled. We have financial problems we are both unemployed and both in school. He is away for school and i'm taking care of our kids and at the same time continuing my education. On the other hand his family is constantly interfierring in ourlives in a way to control our life style and having an influence on him. Then we end up arguing and not understanding eachother. St. Rita please....please....please....please help us in our marriage to understand one another we both love eachother unconditionally if we didnt we would not even survive more than a month in our hectic life style. I promise you i'm going to make you known by the others that don't know of your impossible cases. All i need for you to grant me to have patience, love, support, hope, in our lives.... TO keep our family happy, for us just to speak words of love to one another not to insult eachother because of others. Please St. Rita Please....Please make us understand one another.

17. Dugeri jacob

St Rita please pray for me to have my admmision and come with good result.

18. Bellamy

Bellamy
    I was a man without happiness until i met the The DR.MORE Temple. I took responsibility of Leticia academic and general well being when she was in the high school and we both where happily living together until i sent her to Germany to further her Education and for her to become a medical doctor. We where on mobile communication during her first 2 months in Germany but during the 3rd month, the communication was getting poor as she was no longer picking calls and not responding to my emails. I was surprise when Leticia sent me an email August last year that she is getting married to a German man. My World was full of sorrow and loneliness because someone has stole my better half away from me. I shared my problem with a female colleague in my working place and she directed me to spritspelltemple@yahoo.com I contacted him for urgent help cos i cant think straight without Leticia. I was when Leticia called me four days after i contacted DR. MORE at about 6:23am and told me she is sorry for all that she has done in the past. We got married January 7th and we are happily living together now. All thanks be to DR.MORE Temple and if you need to be in happy, i will strongly suggest you contact DR. MORE Temple through DR.MORE Temple

19. jane

dear St Rita, i pray me and my fiancé can have a church wedding soon as the situation seems impossible and i pray for a fruitful womb so that i can have healthy babies i believe my prayers will be granted thank you alot.

20. Scott Daniels

St. Rita,
    Please intercede and help restore my marriage. Please soften my wife's heart and let her see the love I have for her. Please let her understand that divorce is not the only option and that marriage is sacred. Please help me open her heart to me again and see only love and happiness. Please let her see me in the eyes of love and not hatred. Dear St. Rita please pray for me, my marriage, and my family.