St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Michelle

Dear Saint Rita,
    Please help make Frank fall in love with me. He is perfect for me, and I want him to be my husband. Please make this happen.
    Thank you.

2. Jose Garcia

Oh glorious St. Rita,

I ask you to please pray for me in regards to my financial situation. My truck is on the verge of getting repossed and I'm 3 months late on my payment. I've was out of work for a few months, but I just completed my first week of work at my new job, but it's not enough to catch up on payments. Oh St Rita please thru prayer intercession pray that I find a way to pay off my bills before I lose my truck. If I lose my truck, it would be such a set back to my new job plus so much more money to get it back... I offer my suffering with this trial that I am going thru to you St. Rita and to our Lord Jesus Christ to do what you please and grant me this blessing which would greatly help out my family. Please hear my prayer and if it is not in Gods will for me to obtain what I ask, please provide something that is within the will of God which would benefit me in my financial trial... Amen

St. Rita pray for me...

3. Tina

I come to you again my dear Saint. You have answered my prayers before and I know that you will help me out again. Please intercede on behalf of my amazing mother that she will be healthy and happy for many years to come. I haven't asked much from you or God in my lifetime. The only thing I want is for my mom to be happy and healthy. Please pray for her!!!!

4. Christina

Dearest St. Rita,

Please heal me internally and externally in my mind, body and spirit to get over the pain, fear, sadness, stress, sleep issues, anxiety, depression and all ailments that my divorce has brought onto me so that I no longer suffer, and so that my daughter no longer suffers. Please put a smile on my face again, spring in my step and joy in my heart and find peace and happiness within myself and my life with my daughter. Please heal me and my daughter and put all this behind us once and for all. Please give me peace of mind and clear all negative and feelings and emotions or actions from me as they are not who I am. Please let me be strong and courages and motivated to do the things I want in life to better myself and achieve my dreams and goals. Please take care of me and guide always to know what the correct path is to choose. Allow me to think positively again and have hope for the right kind of love to come my way and good people to be in my life who love me and my daughter, my pup and my family and accept us for who we are. Please give me health, great work and money so I can take care of myself and my daughter and pup. Please guide me in the correct career path and show me the right direction in life. Please give me the strenghth to get through this for myself, and my daughter and our puppy. Please give me strength to accept God's will with what happened with my ex-husband's and not blame myself for the failed marriages. Please let me forgive, be forgiven, and move on. Please protect me and my daughter and pup, keep us safe and out of harms way. Please continue to allow me to be a great mom, daughter and sister and aunt and friend and co-worker. Please break any evil spells that have been cast upon me and protect me form them ever coming back onto me or my daughter. Please allow me to live my life in health and happiness and gratitude being thankful for all you have done for me so far and for all your doings to come for me. Let me enjoy everyday and moment and be at peace in my mind, body and soul with the new course you are showing me. Please give me a great new job opportunity to make great money to support myself and my daughter and dog while doing what God wanted me to do as a career. Let my daughter grow up seeing a wonderful mom that I am and know that she has the ability to do it too. Let her learn from me the good things I am learning from you and your grace and guidance. Let her see me shine and see herself shine. Keep her safe, be a good student and good in her career and a good wife and mother one day and she is a good daughter. Please guide her in the right direction always. Please take away the mind chatter and stress and anxiety, fear etc. away from me forever and do not allow them in my life! Do no't allow them in my daughter's life. Please allow me to recognize and accept that the choice I made to leave my husband was the best one ever. His verbal and emotional abuse and drug use was unnacceptable for me and for my daughter to be around. Let him find God and find the right way of doing things and clean up him act. Please allow me to sleep comfortable at night always and wake with happiness and energy and joy for a new day...a new beginning. I trust in you, in God and his will and know you have answered so much of this prayer already and I am so thankful. Please continue to answer the rest of it showing me the right direction and people to be around and people to trust in. Give me clarity, focus, motivation and be present and grounded in what I need to do in my life for myself and my daughter. Give me the ability and strength and desire and passion and motivation and will to follow my dreams and make them reality such as buying a home for us and securing our future. In the name of Lord Jesus Christ please St. Rita answer my prayers! Amen!

5. A.G.

God Bless You In Abundance St. Rita. Please, St. Rita, Please pray for us and help us. And I thank you. Please help me St. Rita. God Bless You St. Rita!
    I Thank You with All of my Heart St. Rita.

Love,

-Art

6. jaime

Dear Rita , someone told me I should pray to you for lost cases , I know there are more lost cases than mine , I asked saint joseph to sell my home in this recession he did , I thank him all the time , the home I was supposed to buy and fixed with the banks has been slowed for over a year now , I cannot go on paying all these bills .please saint rita , i ask you next week the banks meet to discuss the faith of the place I want to be my home , please guide over what my faith shall be . all I want is a new home for my family , I new start from all the troubles I endured some peace and happiness and a new start to life , anyway if you can hear my prayer . please watch out for us ....

7. Amy

Dear St. Rita, please save my daughter. Please save my family. Please save my life.

8. onu joy

Saint rita my saint,i look up always to her intercession & neva fails me.intercede 4 me now more dan ever.st rita,pray 4 us.

9. Roland

Thank you for guiding me to you.

10. Azheia

St. Rita is indeed the Patron Saint of the Impossible cases.

We are waiting for a miracle as my fiancee and I knew that he has some medication condition that wil not allow him to work abroad (Middle East) plus the fact that he is applying for a government company I am also working in middle east. He had his medical back home and to our surprise the result was fit to work.

The medical will be again tested here but I know with the help of St. Rita it will be okay.

St. Rita I am again seeking for help to pray for me.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

11. Alenah naboma

St. Rita, Iam desprately seeking for your intercession. I was proposed to a while ago but My Boyfriends family have issues with him marrying someone not from his Country. We have been together for a while and I truly love and believe he is the answer to my prayer for a husband. Please interceed for me so that the situation is turned around in my favour.

12. Mina

Thank you Saint Rita for interceeding in my behalf. I am truly grateful to you for answering my prayers. I promise to use the favor when granted to better myself and others, let people know of God's mercy and make you more widely known and love.

13. Cynthia

Dear St. Rita pray for me and for my husband. He is having an affair and is sneaking around and taking time out of the office to meet her and spend time with her. Now he is trying to start something with a woman he has just been friends with, except that now he wants to be "friends with benefits" and she is interested. Dear St. Rita, I am so confused and lost. I know you prayed and prayed for your husband and God granted your prayers. Please St. Rita pray for me in this situation. Pray that my husband will cease his infidelity and cease his attempts at starting new adulterous relationships. Please St. Rita pray for us, that our marriage will grow stronger and that we will grow in love and in faith . . .that we will be truly united as husband and wife in the eyes of God and that this will help M. to stop his infidelity and to be faithful to me and to our marriage. Dear St. Rita, pray for me . . .

14. kim

Dear Saint Rita

please help to settle the minds of the ppl my husband must have a meeting with on friday for his job please help them to favor him. Saint Rita i ask that u hear us and help us in Jesus name we cannot afford for him to lose his job nor the medical benefits for us or our children. I ask for ur help once again in Jesus name.

15. Adelaide

St. Rita thank you for listening to my prayers in my time of need. I thank you for your guidance and love.

Novena to St. Rita

O holy protectree of those who art in greatest need, thou who shineth as a star of hope in the midst of darkness, blessed St. Rita, bright mirror of God's grace, in patience and fortitude thou art a model of all the states in life. I unite my will with the will of God through the merits of my Savior Jesus Christ, and in particular through his patient wearing of the crown of rthorns, which with tender devotion thou didst daily contemplate. Through the merits of the holy Virgin Mary and thine own graces and virtues, I ask thee to obtain my earnest petition, provided it be for the greater glory of God and my own sanctification. Guide and purify my intention, O holy protectress and advocate, so that I may obtain the pardon of all my sins and the grace to persevere daily, as thou didst in walking with courage, generosity, fidelity down the path of life. [Mention your request.]

Saint Rita, advocate of the impossible, pray for us.
    Saint Rita, advocate of the helpless, pray for us.

Pray: 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Mary's, and 3 Glory Be's

16. JE

St Rita, Please save my family.

17. M

I pray for my marriage and that my husband will return to me and our children and leave the other woman

18. Benn

Dear Saint Rita patron of impossible cases.
    Please help and guide me through these time of financial hardship. Im not asking to win the lottery just the means of getting this bill payed off. This burden is more than I can handle anymore and I need your Help. I know I shouldn't ask, my children and I are healthy and happy. If I can get past this hurdle, I can then save up for a down payment for a home that we can call our own. Thank You for listening Saint Rita!!! God Bless!

19. Serna

ok i will pray for you.

20. chinweoke madu

dearest st rita..please help me to get at list #700.000 for my traditional marriage on 30th june oh st rita please do not forsake me thanks