St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Phillip mkwala

Saint Rita pray for our broken hearts

2. Bill O

Thank you St. Rita for your prayers when all seemed hopeless with my marriage problems.
    After 34 years our marriage has never been better but now my wife is facing some serious
    health problems.Looks like another battle with cancer and again I am asking for your prayers. We are hoping God will cure her of this disease or will guide us in her treatment options.
    Thank you so much for your devotion and prayers,

3. Theresa

St. Rita pray for me.
    In an abusive marriage for 7 years., husband is very ill tempered as well. I have been having to endure his insults, violence, threats, infidelities and controlling ways for so long. If ever it be possible, one day too I hope to become a nun as well. I am 32 and have three children to raise till then.

4. Maryanne Arena

help sick deliver from temptation health and happiness our work all my family and others especially my daughter

many many thanks

5. Sylvie Therrien

Thank you Ste-Rita for my prayer heard and answered. I feel so happy, my son is safe. Lord Jesus our Lord God who hear every mother's prayer Glory to You

6. Sophie

Dear St Rita please pray to God on my behalf that he will reunite Steven and I back together again. He is the only one I ever want, he is the one I want to be married to and have a family with. Please St Rita pray for us both for we both have our own issues that bought this relationship to an end. Please soften Steven's heart towards me. Please hear my prayers. God Bless you St Rita. I humbly Thank you St Rita with gratitude.

7. Maureen

Thank you St. Rita for prayers heard. Thank you God for everything i am blessed with in my life.

8. Daniel V

Dearest: St. Rita

Please pray for my marriage and soften the heart of my wife I love her with all my heart and soul and could not live without her in my life. She means the world to me please soften the heart of my wife and pray for us that are marriage be a healthy and loving marriage. Please help St. Rita

9. emma

dear st rita i have read about your life and know that u had a difficult marriage. you understand me then because my marriage has had its share of trials and tribulations. my husband has now left me. i pray to you to intercede for me so that he will come back and we can continue living in holy matrimony, i know it will be difficult but i believe that by praying and accepting the flaws of each other , with the love of GOD , our Mother the Immaculate Mary ,THE DIVINE MERCY and you st Rita we can get through this and love will once again flourish in our marriage. pls pray for us , st rita amen.

10. Rita

Dear Saint Rita,

I rejoice that I carry your name and I thank God that you intercede with God for all those who pray to you. I ask that you intercede on behalf of all those who have offered prayers to you on this website. For my part, I ask that you restore my marriage to the beautiful union it once was. My husband and I are blessed by God with great love for one another, yet, the loss of our son and my subsequent long-standing depression have taken their toll. Please St. Rita, I ask that God heal our hearts of this sorrow. Also, I ask that you pray that God will remove the pain and regret from an old relationship with a person who hurt me deeply. I want to finally forgive this person in order to be free of this sorrow and move forward with my life. Finally, I ask for a good job as a librarian, which I believe God called me to become when He blessed me with earning an Advanced Degree in this field. This is how I wanted to serve God's children, yet, I have become disheartened over the years, especially as I see the poor state of the economy with so many others seeking work and jobs in which they'd be appreciated. Dear Saint Rita please intercede on myhalf as well as every one of God's children who have listed their prayers on this site, for God's best answer to our prayers. Thank you Blessed Saint Rita, Amen.

11. ada

Dear. St. Rita,
    I also confident after my novena in honour of you, my prayer that my babies have been conceived has been answered.
    You who have endured suffering, intercede on my behalf to the blessed Lord.
    Thank you St. Rita.

12. Terri

St. Rita, Please pray that my husband will be able to keep his job, and that the issues can be resolved.

13. charles

St. Rita please pray and intercede on behalf of my dear sister, who also shares your name. She has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of cancer. Please aid her in her struggle. I beg of anyone else reading this to pray for my sister too. God bless.

14. Elsa Jardim

I would like to spread the word far and beyond on how St Rita has come to my rescue time and time again. She has granted me the most miraculous favours that the least I can do is let everyone know that miracles do still happen through her.....just NEVER loose faith! There have been many times where, in a moment of weakness, I lost faith and hope but she was there to just lift me up.

Thank you thank you thank you St Rita for everything. I love you!!

15. Elizabeth

Thank you St. Rita for bringing my petition to the Lord. My prayer has been answered and I am so thankful!!!!!

16. Eva

Dear Saint Rita, Please pray to God for my good health that I worry about and abundance of energy and focus to do everything for my family and on the job. I also ask your prayers to resolve our impossible financial situation, which was partially due to my fault and partially due to my husbands health issues and long term job loss. Please lift this financial burdeon that is infiltrating everything, taking away energy, and could lead to incredable hardship for the children. Please St. Rita pray for us to the dear God that he be so good and lift this fianacial burdeon and bless our house with health and peace.

17. Dan

Thank you St. Rita for listening to my prayers daily. I am in need of your help to soften my wifes heart towards me. We have been together for 23 years, and I love her more today than yesterday. I have been miserable to her at times, and to the kids. She has told me, but I have not listened to her. Now, I cry daily pleading for another chance to spend my life with my true love. I have nothing without my wife and children. Please help me.

18. Adele

Reparation To The Immaculate Heart of Mary. The 5 FIRST SATURDAYS - Confession, Receive Holy Communion,recite Rosary & keep Our Lady company for 15 minutes while meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary, in a spirit of reparation, "I promise to assist them at the hour of death with all the graces necesary for the salvation of their souls.". Our Lady of Fatima.
    (According to Sr Lucy , God ...will permit the Grace of the Collegial Consecration only when a sufficent number are complying with the message of Fatima)
    Our Lady of Fatima, The Mother of God is holding back the hand of God.
    At Fatima, Our Lady said War is a Punishment for SIN. Do reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
    Full Third Secret Not released yet & The Consecration to The Immaculate Heart of Mary Not done Yet.
    WE MUST FULL FILL OUR LADY'S REQUESTS. Go To Canadian website - www.fatima.org

19. McDonald

I am a living testimony, when I got laid off from my former place of work, one Thursday, I was devastated. I finally decided to embark on 9 days Novena in the honor of Saint Rita of Cascia, the following Tuesday I got another well paying job, that is far greater than what I used to earn in my former place of work. It was very amazing to me. I am a strong fan of Saint Rita of Cascia. May everyone who is burdened with one problem or the other who put all his/her trust on God through the intercessions of Saint Rita of Cascia be rest assured of God's Blessings!!!

20. Rosey

Thank you Glorious St.Rita you have continually heard my petitions and answered my prayers ,Thank you soo very much for your blessings in abundance and in advance. Thank you Blessed and holy Saint...