St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. M
    5 days ago

Dear St Rita I prayed that my father's cancer hadn't spread - thank you for answering my prayer. Please let his upcoming surgery go well so there are no complications and that he can be cured. Anything is possible with your intercession.

2. paula
    4 weeks ago

Thank you St. Rita for intervening on my behalf to answer a prayer. My daughter's doctor's appointment went well and she will be fine.

3. paula diamond
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Rita for your intervention. My medical test came back normal.

4. Janet
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Rita for answering my prayers by healing my husband's hands.

5. Lucy1963
    4 months ago

I would like to thank saint Rita for prayers answered. Thank you Lucy

6. Sammachestnut
    4 months ago

Dear St. Rita:

As Saint of Impossible Causes, please restore my husband's job which was unfairly taken from him. He is a man of great intellect and talents, treated in a miserable way. Help him heal, help him resume his paycheck. This situation was 20 years in the making! If you help him, you heal me and my family.

7. Diane
    4 months ago

Holy patroness St.Rita, I want to thank you for interceding for me on be half of my marriage, my husband was verbally abusive and selfish to me. Now he is humble and loving like when we first meet. Thank you St. Rita for your interceding for me. Amen

8. m
    4 months ago

St Rita,
    Pks intercede in my behalf to keep my narriage intact. My huaband has since checked out of our marriage and is seeing someone else, and at this point we are temporarily separated until 3/21 where he will hopefully decide what he wants to do with our marriage and family. Pls touch both of our hearts, including our daughter to be ready for his decision. Pls pray in my behalf that he will choose his marriage and family before anything else. Thank you so much.

9. Lourdes
    4 months ago

Dear Saint Rita,
    I want to thank you in advance for interceding for me and asking God to grant me the favours I request. I am thanking you in advance and praising God that he is fighting my battles for me right now, without me needing to get involved and that all is resolved in my favour successfully and suddenly. Thank you God for the gift of the Saints and for the gift of prayer. Thank you God for your protection and for permitting new, wonderful beginnings in all areas of my life. Praise be to God.

10. Whitney
    5 months ago

"After ten years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. I felt like my life was over, and that it was falling apart. Beyond my control I contacted you and after I explained you what my problems were, you suggested a marriage spell. In just days, my husband came back to us. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than we were before. Thank you!! Ancientfathersandmothers@gmail.com

11. Crusader
    5 months ago

Thank you Saint Rita for making your hand visible in the miracle, of my beloved making her first confession in almost 20 years. She has taken the first steps to re-kindling the bond with her faith as i have prayed for the last 2 and a half years. I further pray that this spark grows into an inferno of belief, blazing in her heart to burn all fears that seek to entrap and weigh her down from acting towards the happiness she deserves. My humble gratitud.e to you Saint Rita

12. Pam
    5 months ago

Dear St. Rita....thank you for answering my prayer for my daughter. You gave me hope again. I always need your help and will always be thankful that you hear me.

13. Patrick
    5 months ago

St. Rita,
    It is starting to seem as though my marriage is an impossible situation. I ask that you pray for my wife and I, pray that we can find the love of Jesus in our marriage. Help us to grow in love and faith, help us to remember our vows, as taken before our Lord, and help us to forgive.
    Thank you, Dearest St. Rita.

14. Regina
    6 months ago

Dear beloved St. Rita,
    Please intercede on my behalf to our beloved Father and sweet Jesus. You are the patroness of impossible situations and I know our Father can do the impossible. Just like you converted your husband to become a better person, please help save and convert my Gurdeep. Bind and break satan out of every aspect of his life and our love. Let him confess and repent of his sins and bow down and confess our Father as his Father, Savior, and God. I know our Lord can save him, change him, and make him a mighty man of God. Please help restore Gurdeep and my love and relationship to one only our Father can create. There is nothing impossible with our Father and know that nothing is impossible through you St. Rita. That with my faith and your intercession, and our Father's love, mercy, and grace, my prayers are already answered. In the mighty and most precious name of Jesus, Amen.

15. Jason
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Rita of Cascia for interceding for me. St. Rita, you are known as the Patroness of the Impossible. I had so much of faith and trust in your intercession. I knew that our Lord would listen to your prayers. Our Lord blessed you with graces during your illnesses you suffered in the convent and in your unhappy marriage. Our Lord even invited you to participate in the sufferings and Passion of his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ…such a privilege was given to no other Saint. St. Rita, thank you so much for interceding for me and helping my relationship get saved. There was a breakthrough and a 360degree turn overnight, when I least expected it, after 10 months of prayer. This impossible request was granted due to your powerful intercession. Thank you, once again.

16. Norma Clark
    6 months ago

Thank you, St. Rita, for your powerful intercession in helping me at work to be given my full work schedule.

17. Norah
    6 months ago

dear St Rita, thank you for your intercession so far. I have always mentioned your name in my prayers without knowing much about you. Now however read the story I feel truly blessed and I would like to ask for your intercession to bring my husband back home and back to church. My husband left me in September 2912 for another mans wife who was his ex before we married, he left me with two beautiful children struggling financially emotionally physically and mentally.
    I married him traditionally 10 years ago and in church five years ago, i had to convert to a catholic before I married him as a requirement. I have been my knees day and night begging God to return my husband because I do not want to divorce and worse still would NEVER want to re-marry. please intercede for me and help bring my husband back home and back to church for my children and the gospel value, i pray that God has mercy on me and grants my prayer.
    i also have a long term illnesses, i have lost all our friends as we shared them and myilaws and relative are now distant from me. i feel like nobody loves me and wants me except for my two children please help me and my family i want my husband back no day that goes by withour me thinking of him

18. ng
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Rita for answering my prayers.Please continue to work with me to complete my remaining prayer. I'm grateful to you.

19. Robert
    7 months ago

Please I am asking that you please pray for me. I am on disability and am in very financial problems this month, so bad that there will not be Christmas at my home this year. Please, oh please, I beg of all of you to please pray for my financial problems come to an end. I just do not know how much I can take. I pray evry morning and night and even in between and it just seems like things get worst for me. Please ,maybe with yur prayers things will get better for me, so won't you please, please pray for me to receive some financial help. please?
    Rob

20. Nancy
    7 months ago

St. Rita, Please pray for me, for I need a job, despeartly. Please help me, for I have no feelings to be happy, not to look forward to being happy, especially for the Day that we will be celebrating the day Jesus Christ's was born. Please St. Rita, please help me, for I want to be happy, but being unemployed, it is making it difficult. Please, St Rita, pray for me, and answer my prayers, and I will promise to post my blessings here, and let everyone know that my prayers been answered.
    Amen