St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. kerri

St. Raphael, thank you for the stone.It was just what I needed.

2. gods daughter

Dear Raphael,
    Thank you for guiding me to find your special prayer in finding a husband i ask you please to answer my prayers and to guide me and the man i am ment to marry to have a happy meeting with you by our side soon and help us both to know what gods will is for both of us i ask you this through our lord Jesus Christ. Amen

3. B

Please intercede for our dear Robin. Bestow recovery and health upon her. In Jesus' name, i ask this for her and her family. Amen.

4. maki

Dear Saint Raphael, thank you for always watching over me and my family. You are very kind, caring and loving angel. I know you will be always with me .....where ever I go ....whatever problem I am facing, I know you are always there to help me.

5. Lyd

dear saint Rafeal; Thank You for all you have done iin my life though Jesus. please help Efrain thought his treatment and all is going be fine in jesus name Amen

6. anna

Dear St. Raphael "Raffy",
    1) i love you so much!!!!!!
    2) thank you for ALWAYS watching over me and my family!
    3) continue to give us good health and guide us so in all our decisions, we will be pleasing to God
    4) please grant ALL the parayer requests i have read here (im sure you already did!)
    5) help me in my life journey and present earthly love issues- to discern!!! i have felt a warm embrace and i take it as a sign that he is the ONE.. bless us and bring us together if it is God's will, in God's time... keep me calm and patient..
    6) help me also to make you known to everyone
    7) have a good day- youre so lucky to be with God all the time!!!

7. Jo

St. Raphael please intercede for my daughter who has cancer that a miraculous healing will take place through the healing powers our Lord has given you

8. Sofia

Dear Saint Raphael
    you helped me so much with my problem but please don't stop now.
    Your divine interference was making all the difference. I thank you for that. Please keep going.

Sofia

9. seriel tismo

Mula po sa pagsasaliksik ni Maam Jenna, nalaman kong si Saint Raphael pala ang tagapagbantay ko.
    Sana ay patuloy akong bantayan ng aking anghel sa araw-araw na hamon ng aking buhay.

10. John V

St . Raphael , could Michelle be the one I have praying for ? Although I have not prayed to you directly for a woman in my life , I feel that you have helped when it wasn't looked for . Thank You . Even if she is not the one , I thank you anyways and look forward to praying for your intercesion in the future .

11. Rajeev Richard George

Oh! Holy St Raphael
    Blessed me with your power and guide me success in my career and lead a happy marriage life and do good things in this world as u did in the name of GOD.Amen...

12. Michael

I had a vision in that this angle appeared to me and identified himself as Raphael. He is not like the pictures you see in the media, in that, he was tall, slim, had a creamy color body, no wings and had an elongated, clean shaven face.

I do not know the meaning of this vision, but then again, I have had many visions of Mary, Jesus on his donkey entering Bethlehem, many Islamic holy men, in particular, Imam Houssain and his people, and many World leaders.

I do not understand though, as I am just an ordinary man, but all these visions and Holy people have always guided me through life. I also know that my soul is very very old and has been reincarnated many many times over.

M.

13. Jason

St. Raphael, you know I made the mistake of getting into a civil marriage to my now ex-wife. Though she is bipolar and alcoholic with many other issues, I pray that you heal her, and give both of us direction. You know she got into another civil marriage. You know that God considers them sinful and that Sacramental marriages are the right way to go. I ask you to lead both of us, whether back to each other with her reformed and out of her current civil marriage and transformed into someone virtuous, or lead me to a woman already virtuous so we can love each other but God even more, and have a family with Him in the center and you and our other angels as part of it. Whoever I get to know and is not God's best for each other, help us to not be disappointed and to be able to maintain friendships. You are great friend and I wish to praise God forever with you and the other angels and saints. In His wonderful Son's name Amen

14. ken

now i know who is my guardian angel...im so happy that st.Raphael is my angel...pls help me to evrythng i do. guide and protect me through the path i will choose..thank you!!!!!!!!!

15. DIANA

St. Raphael, I pray to you that Doug and I will fall in love and be together.
    Thank you St. Raphael

16. John Gibson

I have just found out through a horoscpoe reading that St Ralpheal is my guardian angel.would like to ask him to guide me through the next few month as i need help God Bless.

17. Jeremy Monsanto

Yes, I am about to have my confirmation, and this really helped me choose

18. milton francis

THANK GOD ! I ESCAPED FROM A BIG DISASTER BY THE PRAYINGS OF ST.RAPHAEL !

19. Raphael

Dear Saint Raphael

I miss yap chun eng and wish that he can be discharge from IMH and be with me and that i have a sum of money to take care of him. Please make my wish come true. My affliction of being separated from him is deep and great. You are my patron saint please help me and protect me from all my enemies visible and invisible. Thank you very much for your help and attention. Amen.

20. Aimee

I have always been a huge fan of Saint Raphael and Saint Michael as well! For anyone who loves Saint Raphael is the patron saint of the sick and his favorite color is green or yellow! He helps people who are sick, so it would make sense that he would be a doctor or works within doctors! For anyone who is a fan of Saint Michael such as I am saint michael's favorite color is blue and he is GOD's general and he is the patron saint for police officers and the patron saints for Christan soilders during the crusades! Saint Michael's name means one who is like god! I also love Joan Of Arc she is another good saint! To Mary Ellen Sanchez pray to Saint Joseph he is the patron saint for workers, selling a home! Get a Saint Joseph satue and pray to Saint Joseph and put him upside down and get the saint Joseph novena! Or for anyone who is need of help I pray to Saint Michael for protection against battle against the bad people! He is one angel that will have your back!