St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Jay

I choose St. Raphael as my Confirmation Saint to follow me through life. I am 29 now and I know that he has protected me. I have been involved in a few very major car accidents and St. Raphael pulled me from these catastrophic events UNTOUCHED. In 2 accidents EMTs were amazed that I walked away with out a scratch and for that I am eternally greatful. I now pray daily that God continues to allow St. Raphael to watch over me during my travels.

2. Stephen

thanks for watching over me everytime i travel whether it be to the grocery store, school, or a long trip. Thanks for keeping me from harm

3. Linda

Dear St. Raphael,
    I am just a humble catechuman who is just learning about our Mighty Father. The more I learn and Christ and hs hope for each of us, the more I realize how unworthy I am to become a Christian. I have hope in my heart that I will grow in my faith and be more of the woman that God wants me to be.

I pray to you to help guide me in my path as it seems to have brought me to a very difficult crossroads with my husband. What he thinks he desires for his happiness is exactly what I can't bear to go back to. And vice versa. Please help us to heal our wounds and the sadness so that we can connect once again. I pray to you to help him find relief from his pain, anxiety and depression. For myself, I pray for my vision to carry me through my life.

I am grateful for God leading me to him at this stage in my life.

Thank you St. Raphael .
    Linda

4. dEnNiS

thanks for always on my side for your guidance and protection ,.! thank you for being my guardian angel . in jesus name , amen

5. ann marie c

i have started praying to st raphael and i can feel his presence i am asking your his help in my love life which was broken up because of jealousy and envy , i know you will answer my prayer for love and marriage from my ex please break the evil and bring us back together in jesus name thank you st raphael

6. amanda

dear my St. Raphael

please help me and my love one get threw the struggles that we are having. thank you for the blessing you have given us. please take all evilness away from us and let us finally live life with out having a evil stress load on our minds and shoulders.. please st raphael im begginb u to help me get threw the nigjhts with angels watching over me and my love ones . take the evil away from me when times get rough give me strangth to build up courage happiness not just for mys3elf but also the people surrounding me . i just pray to live with happiness

-amen

7. Rosa

Dear ANGEL RAPHAEL...thank u for showering bessings on me..right from the day i started praying to you..you know me and my shortcomings very well..let god forgive me ..u know d kind of relationships i had..sorry 4 deviating from gods will..i wud like to get back to aperfect life with my perfect partner..help me also in my financial difficulties protect me from shame and disgrcace with prayers

8. CMR

Dear Archangel St Raphael, St Raphael, desperately I cry out to you for your help. I am lost, afraid, lonely, confused and hurting. I am depressed. My relationship with Ric W. has gone downhill extremely fast these last few months. I ask for your intercession and prayers on my behalf to God the Father Almighty, whom we humbly serve. I ask that you pray that I may be released from my mental anxiety, heal our broken hearts, help us find our love for each other and remove all obstacles that block us from finding this. I ask for your prayers for our happiness, a loving and committed relationship leading to marriage and a healthy child. I pray that you bless us with togetherness for this coming New Year’s Eve. In the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior I pray. I thank you for your guidance and protection. Continually I shall praise God the Father Almighty.

9. CMR

Dear Archangel St Raphael,

10. Stephanie

Dear st. Raphael,

I've been having very bad nightmares night after night. Please, as I pray, walk through my dreams and destroy all evil that comes my way. Also, please not only watch over me but as well as my family. &last but not least, for the ones I lost, including my past lovers. Give us peace &rest.

Amen.

Thank you so much. I love you.

11. B

St. Raphael please answer my prayer and guide me and take away this pain. Please bring me together with the man I love and let us be a family. We miss him. Please show me what to do and help me be better. Thank you.

12. grace

My throat is sore, my chest is also sore - the tightening hurts. I don't know what to pray anymore. I am so frustrated and lonely. I wish I had someone with me perhaps to talk once in a while. I know God has been good to me this entire time and I should not be complaining knowing there are other people in much worst situation than I am. I will have another chemo this coming week. Please let it not be difficult. Thank you.

13. Grace

Thank you St. Raphael. I feel my strength and confidence are almost back; mainly because my white count has been corrected. I still have to go to the lab for more test to stabilize it. But thank you for inteceding for me. My appetite is somewhat back. I can eat and have the strength to cook now. I want to get well; I know I will with your help.

14. WandA

Archangel Raphael,

My spouse and I recently came upon a pamphlet by Angela Carol that tells your story. Today our son called with disturbing news of his and our daughter in law pregnancy that the ultra sound showed problems with the developing baby. I know God sends doctors to help make us well, but somethings doctors can't heal. We pray if it's God's will for a healthy pregnancy for our sons family. We also ask for godly discernment in any decisions that our son and his wife will be making. I've prayed to God directly for peace and healing for our grandchild and am also prayerfully requesting to you for a miracle of healing.

15. ck

this really helped me to understand st. raphael more. thx :)

16. Johnny

st raphael i pray for all the people in this world who is sick, hungry, and need help financialy and spiritually may there prayers be answeared first before mine, please bless us with mercy and the vision of seeing problems as a blessing from god to change the world
    for the better. On this night im asking you to transform my soul into a better person to
    understand whats good from evil and to stop smoking pot. I have been living life a lie
    spending my time foolishly i had hope by this age (24) i would have been married to
    my ex fiance who had left me seven months ago for my foolish and arrogant actions
    for i am the one to blame for my own outcome. I need help to change for who god
    wants me to be please pray for me to be that man with wisdom and understanding of life.
    please i pray to you st raphael to bring back the women i loved so much back into my life
    for she was the one who cared for me and loved me for who i was and i did'nt acknolwedge the blessing that was in my face. On this day i will keep an oath till the day im burried
    and see you on judgment day at the heaven gates, that i will never smoke pot or chase after lust and the evil paths to hell. I promise you my lord i may not see my future the way you have it written for me but i know i have a choice to do good every sec of my life and keep it that way forever.

Please forgive me lord!! have mercy on me!!!

17. grace

It's me again. I've been getting sick very often mainly because of my low white count. I am very down and losing hope. Please intecede for me. I know I can win over this with your help. I know God has a reason for putting me in this situation but there are times when I can't handle things anymore. I get weak and I feel like giving up. I've been telling myself there are other people who are in worst situation than I am. Please give me hope. I want to be cured and do more if given the chance.

18. Grace

St. Raphael I am feeling down, frustrated and losing hope. I am a positive person but lately I am becoming different. I have cancer and getting chemo. I get so tried easily no matter how rested I am. Help me please. I don't want to complain to my friends so much because I donot want to worry them. They have been helping me a lot as it is and I don not want to burden them all the more. I pray for strength physically and emotionally. Thank you St. Raphael.

19. OLGA

My Dear Archangel St. Raphael, I thank you for interceding on my behalf to our Loving God Almighty in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!!! I know that my God Almighty knows my Heart and knows what’s best for me. But I beseech you my dearest Archangel St. Raphael to urgently pray for me that my God Almighty may heal my broken heart, heal my broken thoughts and bring me to the place that I am to be in my life, the place where I may better serve him!!! Please ask him to fill my heart with his Love and his Light so that I may stop feeling lonely and alone. Please pray on my behalf Glorious Archangel St. Raphael that my God Almighty would please bring me the Husband that he has chosen for me; if it be for the greater good of me!! My God Almighty knows what I want in a husband but he also knows I have made so many wrong decisions in my life and all I know is that I just want what’s best for me, my sons, their wives & my grandchildren. Please pray that my God Almighty would Heal my Family and Bless us in every area of our lives so that we may be a Blessing to others! Thank you Saint Raphael, may our God Almighty continue to Bless you as you continue his work here on earth as in heaven!!! Amen. Amen. In Jesus Name I lift my prayers up to our God Almighty that by his loving Grace he may answer me quickly

20. OLGA