St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. GK

DEAR SAINT RAPHAEL
    THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DID FOR MY DAUGHTER ,BUT SHE STILL NEEDS A SIGN SO THAT SHE BELIEVES THAT YOUR MESSAGE IS TRUE .THANK YOU AGAIN

2. Christine

Dear St. Raphael,
    I have so many things to be grateful for and have passed through many difficulties in the recent past as well as in the distant past. I have reignited my faith and connection to God and Jesus and continue to strive to become the mother, daughter, friend, employee and overall best human being I can be in spite of flaws and frailties but who walks humbly and who has a resolve and determination to overcome distractions from this path. That said, I am still lonely in my heart for a friend/partner and eventual husband. I have stumbled and even fallen over the past 14 years on this quest but still believe there is someone for me. At this time in my life there appears to be a harvest looming, therefore, will you please pray for me to also reap the blessing of a life mate so that the road does not seem as lonely and forlorn as it has been and sometimes appears to be?
    If I am granted this blessing, I will strive even harder to rise above temptations and misdeeds and keep loving thoughts and actions in the forefront of my consciousness as well as in my deeds for the remainder of my life on earth.
    Your devoted servant, Christine

3. Memer Villamor Gil

To Saint Rafael: Please heal my daughter Sharmaine Gil on her loss of potassium in the blood which the doctors had no idea of the root cause of the problem.

4. Pat G.

Dear St. Raphael,
    Thank you for helping my mother, see the GLory of God after a painful surgery and last rights from a priest. Please help our family to heal from the stress and pain of her death and to focus on the good memories we all had with her. Please stay close to my dad during the most difficult time for him. Thank you.

5. Maria

Please help heal my daughters broken heart. Please lead her in the right direction, to find loving, caring, partner. I thank God for the wonderful life that we have & the love of my family. St Raphael, I ask that you help my daughter. Amen

6. Michael Varger

Dear Archangel Raphael,

Today is Saturday, 14th July 2012, and this day we (the family) celebrate my father's 76th birthday here in Melbourne, Australia. It is winter season and so today is cold and rainy but this will not deter us from celebrating dad's wonderful life and the love he is so famous for which continues to this day to touch and move everyone in his presence. My brother and I can only remember the great love he applied in bringing us up and rarely did dad ever display his anger for long nor has he resorted to punishing us too often, in fact, he very rarely punished us when we were growing up. He is a super dad and we love him with all our hearts and pray that you, Archangel Raphael, will always protect him from harms way.

Archangel Raphael, last year our dad lost his ability to walk and he was confined to a wheelchair waiting for a complex surgery which came around after a small miracle, thanks to you, and to everyone's surprise including his own surgeon dad's operation was a success and he recovered fast and walked again within a few weeks of rehabilitation. We give you credit for this miracle as you are dad's patron saint and his loving Archandel he loves & cherishes, and it was to you we turned with tears and crying hearts, and you heard us pray and seen our tearful hearts, and you did something beautiful & powerful. We can only thank you for dad's successful surgery & miraculous recovery. If it were not for your own angelic prayers and intercessions before the Throne of Christ dad would NOT be alive today.

My family and I will always be recommending anyone faced with a crisis such as we did with our suffering dad to turn to you in deep prayer and faithful hearts to act on their behalf in the Kingdom of Heavern and the Risen Lord will always listen to you His wonderful & much-loved Archangel Raphael.

AMEN

7. Dannny

Dear St. Rafael.
    I thank you for giving me a blessed life and protecting me and my families.
    I need your guide and continuous blessing to accomplish my purpose in life.
    I have always strive to be a provider. You know my needs and please open the gate
    so that I can be meaningful and active person.

8. denise jenkins

this is a contribute i did asking st rafael for help i wanna share it with everyone and challange you to do the same in your hour of need. put three candles in the highest place you have at home, inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. ligth the candles ask for three wisheses to the angles st rafael st michael and st gabriel ask on for business, one for wish for love and one for ipossible wish. publish this spell on the third day after your request by mailing this, do ad in newspaper or interned announching your thanks and see what happens on the fourth day. i WANNA THANK ST RAFAEL FOR HELPING ME I HOPE THAT ST GIVE YOU YOUR HEARTS DESIRE.

LOVE DENISEJ

9. Margaret MacNeilage

Please pray for me to be fully healed, for my ability to walk again to be completely restored, for my beauty to be restored,for my old boyfriend Kuda to return to Zimbabwe and marry me, for me to obtain suffient funding for my small business that will enable me to move to larger premises, to buy adequate stocks and finnally to buy my own home. Thank you in advance and may God Bless you for your work.

10. Gaby

St. Raphael, I have never asked for your intercession. I humbly ask that you take my petition before the thrown of God. I pray for healing of my broken heart. I pray that if my ex boyfriend is not the one for me (which at the moment that's what it seems like) that the Lord remove all thoughts and romantic feeling that I have towards him. And if he is the one, then I ask that he returns him to me a godly man, a man who will seek ye first the kingdom, a man ready for the sacrament of marriage. I pray that the holy spirit fills me with peace and joy. I pray that while I'm single and wait for the man that God has for me that I will be content in his presence. Calm my anxiety. Heavenly Father comfort me and give me the wisdom to know who it is that you want me to marry. Thank you Jesus for all that you've done and continue to do in my life. And thank you St. Raphael for your intercession. Amen.

11. CYNTHIA

DEAR PATRON SAINT ARCHANGEL IN HEAVEN,
    PLEASE HELP MY 93 YR OLD DAD, WHO HAD A HEART ATTACK & NEEDS JESUS. GIVE US SOME MORE TIME WITH HIM. CLOSE BY & ADMIT HIM TO MARYCREST MANOR, A CATHOLIC NURSING CARE, WHERE HE CAN PASS IN PEACE. & IF IT BE GODS WILL, THAT I WILL BE PRESENT & HELP HIM TO GO TO BE WITH GOD. AMEN. CYNTHIA

12. ethna

please help me and my husband get back together as soon as u can. please make the judge find him not guilty. please help us through life and help me get all my work completed before the end of the week.please help me get on the pgce course and graduate on dec. thankyou for everything u have given me to date. please keep my husband strong and get him back to good health.

13. Max

Please send me a prayer I am some trouble with my homework
    About u

14. A.

Dear St. Raphael, Please help heal my heart, and please help to bring him back.

15. Gui

Dear St Raphael I read the prayers & thanks of God's people & am hopeful that I too may be heard. I pray that I meet someone special and that he will be all that I need in my life, I pray that he will find me special & be all that he needs in his life. I pray that this day be soon and I await it in hope & anticipation. I thank God for the full & wonderful life that I have & the love of my family. St Raphael, I ask that you help me. Amen

16. Nicole

Dear St Raphael,
    Almost one month ago I sent you a petition to help me find love. There are so many more important prayers amongst these people, please hear their prayers first. Heal the sick, help the mothers conceive & find those who are lost. Please help Melissa with her anxiety, give Dominic direction & hope, help Angela to find love, heal Dad from his BalsPalsy & bless Mom & Dad's marriage. As lonely as I am; my life is still full and good & I have a family whom I love dearly and for this I am grateful to God; so I can wait a little longer (but please not too long!), Amen

17. Maria

Saint Raphael, I ask that you help me pray to our Heavenly Father, to guide me further into the arms of our Lord & forgive me my sins. May the Lord rid me of sinful thoughts, so that I may fulfill God's will & live a more Christian life. Amen.

18. Michael

Saint Raphael please help heal me, interceade for me and open Cindy's heart.

19. MICHELLE MARIE TRISKA

DEAR ST RAPHAEL--PLEASE BRING YOUR ANGELIC HELP IN MY LIFE TO HEAL MY HIATUS HERNIA, AND STOMACH AND COLON PROBLEMS, PLEASE ASSIST ME IN QUITING SMOKING. PLEASE OPEN UP MY HEART. PLEASE BRING TO MY LIFE HEALTHY, VITALITY, AND WELLNESS.

20. V

Dear St Raphael, I have a big TMJ problem. I feel pain and discomfort all the time. I couldn't speak for long, nor chew much and my ear aches. And 2 of my lower teeth aches regularly and some of my teeth just aches for reasons I do not know. Please pray much to God and the Blessed Mother for my healing and that I will be spared of all those dental procedures. Pray too, that I will be courageous and peaceful.

Also you know my problems about evil spirits. May they very soon be casted off from me and that I will never be hurt or scandalized. Please prevent also that this incident will not give me any untoward psychological or physical effects . Amen