St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Shannon

Saint Raphael please help me to find the way to love. Help me to love with my heart and give me a person to share my life with. In Jesus' name.

2. tania

Please let me get a new job asap.

3. Anne Marie

Saint Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings, please lead me back to the person I love. Give us the happy meeting I so desperately want. Please pray for me and help me in my time of need.

4. Christine

St. Raphael, I am just getting to know you and I believe you are here with us. Please heal my throat and my neck with your healing grace, you are the only one that can show me the way. Thank you for my 2 babies and for allowing my husband and I to keep our home and keep our heads above water. In Jesus name.

5. ana

I know your my guardian angel, I believe. Please help me finish law school in 4yrs and top the bar exams 2014 result. I know I can do it with your guidance. It will happened.

6. Tresca

Please help me with the deepest desire of my heart!

7. Daniel

Please help us keep our home. Please fend off the evil ones foreclosing on our home after breaking their agreement with me. Please help me with my health.

8. Rachael

I was named after st. Raphael

9. 5 years ago

Thank you Raphael for being my guardian angel! I am truly blessed.

10. Elizabeth

St. Raphael please be with me as I struggle to find happiness with others while dealing with my personal issues.

11. marie kristel

st. raphael is my guardian angel... i wonder who are the other four archangels. maybe i can ask my guardian angel

12. Elpidio C. Lim

I want to know the real Feast Day of St. Raphael the Archangel. Is it Sept 29, as you claimed? or Oct. 24 as claimed by Catholic Encyclopedia?
    tnx and Godbless.

13. Tom

St Raphael be with my daughter tomorrow on the 17th we have been praying and working with you on her various back problems.

14. lucas bourke

thanx 4 the good info.

15. Kathy Ramirez

Thank you for your constant protection. Please assist Kyle on this journey towards recovery from drug addiction and reveal to him the love of Christ.

16. Manola Santarossa

Dear Saint Raphael, on your Feast Day, I humbly pray for your constant protection in our daily travels, and in healing the sick. I thank you for everything.
    Love always
    Manola

17. Jeanne B

Oh great St. Rapael who stands before the thrown of the Lord, please ask our heavenly Father to send you to my mother for healing. Thank you St. Rapael for your help.

18. Albert

St Raphael on your feast day please help my daughter Bianca get through the nursing school program she is attending. Thank you for helping so many people through the years.

19. MHQ

St. Raphael on your feast day we honor you and ask for your guidance in our business venture. Protect us against bad decisions and pray that we always have Jesus in our heart in everything we do. Pray for our partners who are not believers.

20. pam edwards

Saint Raphael, a thousand prayers would not be enough to thank you for your constant protection over me. thank you for sending my prayers to our lord. in honor of Saint Raphael Feast Day