St. Patricia Comments

St. Patricia according to legend, was of a noble and perhaps royal family in Constantinople who fled to Italy to escape marriage and became a virgin consecrated to God in Rome. She returned to constantinople, distributed her wealth to the poor, and then went back to Italy;, where she died soon after, at Naples. She is a patron of Naples, and like St. Januarius there, a vial believed to be filled with her blood reportedly liquefies thirteen ... Continue Reading

1. Patricia Senoo

I'm so overjoyed having been named after such a wonderful Saint.

2. taylor

she is a great role model and i'd love to do more research on her.

3. taylor

i have 2 do a confirmation project on her (advice) (help) (anything interesting about her u could give me a hint about)

4. calleigh

i did a saint project on her she is a inspiring saint and is very humble and humane

5. ..P..

amazing.. truly amazing.. she is a great role model, and girl should look up to saints like this.. not celebrity's

6. peyton

who she's a very good role model as a girl peyton is related to patricia and im glad because that means her name will be my confirmation name

7. jaymee

wow! very interesting!! she is awesome.

8. jaymee