St. Patricia Comments

St. Patricia according to legend, was of a noble and perhaps royal family in Constantinople who fled to Italy to escape marriage and became a virgin consecrated to God in Rome. She returned to constantinople, distributed her wealth to the poor, and then went back to Italy;, where she died soon after, at Naples. She is a patron of Naples, and like St. Januarius there, a vial believed to be filled with her blood reportedly liquefies thirteen ... Continue Reading

1. patricia estes
    8 months ago

my name is patricia estes

2. Al Mallozzi
    8 months ago

Patricia Mallozzi, my daughter was a real knock-around, funny, good hearted person who was easy to get along with. Once you became friends with her, it was for life. She loved life and her chosen vocation, that of becoming a geriatric LPN. In her day St Patricia travled a lot, coming from Constatinople to Naples. My parents came from Naples. St Patricia and St Janereous are patron Saints of Naples. As a child growing up St Patricia administered to the sick, the poor and to the harships of humanity. My daughter was the same way. My patty passed away in Feb, 8 2ot1. May both Patricias meet in Heaven, as they have so much in common. I love you both. Al Mallozzi

3. Patricia hand

I have just found out about saint patricia I would love a book about her life and if there are any prayers to her

4. Micki DeLisle

My sister Patricia, is having her 70th birthday. I would like to get her a picture or statue of Saint Patricia, Does anyone know where I could find and purchase something like that?

5. Patricia

My name is Patricia too. When I was born it was a common name for a girl. I've always loved my name but didn't know till recently there was a saint with my name. I always thought my middle name, Ann and confirmation name, Kathleen were the saints names and Patiricia was the feminine name for Patrick. Now I have even more reason to love my name.

6. Patricia Brew

i never knew i was named after a saint,i love you st patricia and i wish to understand you more

7. courtney

my middle name is Patricia!!!

8. Patricia

Like several of the other posters, I never knew there was a St. Patricia so I considered St. Patrick to be my patron saint too. I am now teaching 4th grade faith formation and the class deecided to look up their names to see if there were saints by that name. I'm g lad I did!

9. Emma

wow

10. Patricia Pokupen

Hi all Patricia!!!

I am Patricia (png) confirmation name by my church mom Elizabeth, which I appreciate the name given to me because it suits me well in her doings in life.

I intercede through you St. Patricia to pray for me and my family members. Amen.

11. Patricia

I am a "Patricia" also!! I have always felt that it is a very noble name. Dear St. Patricia, Pray for us!

12. susan st. martin bain

i am trying to find out more about St. Patricia.

i emailed you yesterday.

would you know her blood type?

does anyone get back to me?

how do i get more information on her?

13. SUSAN BAIN

I WENT TO BAY VIEW (ST MARY'S ACEDAMY YEARS AGO AND PLAYED THE PART OF ST. PATRICIA. I REMEMBER IT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY THE WAY I FELT IT WAS LIKE I WAS HER.

IN THE PLAY SHE WAS KILLED ALL THE INFORMATION I'VE READ DOES NOT REFLECT THAT. HOW CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS.

I WENT UNDER HYPNOTIS AND REGRESSION AND I SAW MYSELF AS HER.

PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION

14. Patricia Mobilik

I am about 50 years old now, and I have been wondering all these years whether there is a Saint that I am named after. 2 years ago, I happened to drive in a very small town and thought that I do joy-ride in some off roads with my friends. I was told there is a catholic retreat center call La Foresta in the area and, I kind of got attracted to the name. It sounds really pretty to me. And so, we took on a small earth off road. We got to this La Foresta place, but it was closed for the day. I couldn't turn back the vehicle i was driving, as the road was only enough for one car. we decided to to proceed to as far as the road can go and maybe there would be a turn about area for us to be able to turn back, After 10km, the road seemed endless, and the road keeps going up a mountain and the road seems getting narrower. We got to a small house near the road and stopped to ask where the road was heading. The little boy said, "this road goes to St Patrizia"... (the boy pronounced the name in italian!) for the moment I frooze in time! I asked him again just to make sure I heard him right. Yes, he did say ST PATRICIA! and my friends with me was so excited, because they knew I have been looking for a church named St Patricia for the longest time. I just thank God I finally found her... He sure did answered my prayer! I quickly drove there and a Mass was going on. I was so happy I cried while at Mass. It was amazing... how that happen.. just when I thought I have forgotten about it... and then I search on internet and I found some story on her. love St Patricia.

15. Patricia

I never knew her story until now and then i realised that i'm following her footstep already.

16. Patricia Lim (Singapore)

I was told by an elderly French Priest that in France in the past, they celebrate the feast day of the saints whom they've been named after more than birthdays. And since "Patricia" is the feminine form of "Patrick", I've always thought my patron saint is "Patrick". This same elderly priest has always encouraged us to model our behaviour according to the saints and It is so good to know that I do have a saint from whom I could model after. Thank you.

17. Patricia rite

She is soooooooo cool

18. Patricia Ross

I so very glad that there is a Saint Patricia. All these years, i'm now 62 years old, i thought there was no saint with my name, so i used to consider St. Patrick as my patron saint. I would like to know more about her life and times, she seems to be so interesting and unique.

St. Patricia, pray for me and my loved ones. Thank you, dear Saint.

19. mary patricia

i love st patricia

20. ...........:)

i'm chose this saint for my comfermation she is amazing