St. Veronica Giuliani Comments

Capuchin mystic who had many spiritual gifis. A native of Binasco, near Milan, Italy, born in 1660, she entered the Capuchins atCitttidi Castello, Umbria, in 1677. She remained there for the rest of her life and served as novice mistress for thirty-four years. A mystic, she was the recipient of a stigmata in 1697 and visions, the accounts of which are quite detailed. She impressed her fellow nuns by remaining remarkably practical despite her ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Prem

St.Veronica, O very blessed saint.... Pls pray for me & my family that we are blessed by Our Lord Jesus Christ at all times abundantly. amen.

2. mbarkeh

this is the first time i hear about you ..... pls pray for my family, sister and brothers as well as their family; ask almighty to forgive us, help us, guide us, protect us, help my bro find a job, give peace, love, and joy to my sis, good health to my mom; good heart and love to my niece , children to my bro, ... pray for us st. veronica .... help us in our fight towards a more peaceful, joyful life ... pray for us that habibi jesus forgive my sins & my mistakes ....love you .. pray for me.

3. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Veronica Giuliani, please pray for us!

4. EM

Dear St. Veronica Giuliani, please pray for us... please intercede for us... please pray that the Almighty God will grant me the grace. Amen

5. don francis

ST Veronica pls help my sister MOrin with her eye so that it will be made whole again. AMEN

6. Lynn Klopstad

Saint Veronica Giuliani, as a mustic, you know all thats in my heart. Pray for guidance in al our decisions, pray for us to get job, and pray for the needs of my whole family.

7. P Woodworth

Saint Veronica Giuliani, please pray for all those traveling especially those on pilgrimage. Please also do recognize those who do not travel yet consider life a pilgrimage- ask the Lord to bless our endeavors and with your intercession help us to continue in our calling. I never know what to do. I pray for clarity, fortitude, understanding and knowledge. thank you pw

8. MIRNA ASSAL

My dearest Saint Veronica Giuliani, pray for us all; pray especially for my sister family in CANADA jenny Assal Semaan & for all those how does not belive in our Lady ST MARY

9. Irmão Peregrino Maria

gosto muito deste site
    sempre que quero saber da vida dos santos procuro neste site.
    obrigado.

10. Brigid Barrett Oneill

Saint Veronica Giuliani, pray for us all; pray especially for the continued good health for one of your family name, RWL Giuliani and Mrs. J. Giuliani and thank you for your intercession this morning, Amen.

11. J Christian

Saint Veronica Giuliani, pray for us all; pray especially for one of your family name, Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, Amen.