St. Veronica Giuliani Comments

Capuchin mystic who had many spiritual gifis. A native of Binasco, near Milan, Italy, born in 1660, she entered the Capuchins atCitttidi Castello, Umbria, in 1677. She remained there for the rest of her life and served as novice mistress for thirty-four years. A mystic, she was the recipient of a stigmata in 1697 and visions, the accounts of which are quite detailed. She impressed her fellow nuns by remaining remarkably practical despite her ... Continue Reading

1. citadel

Saint Veronica please intercede for me that I may obtain a gainful and honest job so that I may continue to support my family. Please touch my mother and the pain she is enduring. Please give her strength so that she will enjoy the fruit of her labor and the rewards she truly deserves. Please touch my father that he may realize and express gratitude towards my mother. And please protect my siblings everyday. I ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

2. christopher antony

St.Veronica Giuliani great saint please help me in Jesus name I pray
    God Bless us
    Amen

3. Joseph Mathew

St. Veronica Giuliani, I request your prayers and intercession for my daughter JAINY, who is passing through a very difficult phase in her life.

4. atsua steve

st,veronica Giuliani,please,pray for family.for spiritual growth,in jesus name Amen

5. Ursula Suarez

Dear St: Veronica

Please pray for my fathers health and restore
    It, he has cancer and he is 70 years old , he is doing
    chemotherapy . Please let me find a job that will allowed
    Me to help them and a job that I trully enjoy.
    And please touch the heart of Orlando my boyfriend .
    If he is not the one for me , please let me find a good men
    That will love me and I will love ...
    Keep my family strong and keep me strong

6. veronica

dear friend Saint Veronica, pray for my family, my broken heart, my serious headache, my itching toes so that all will be for the glory of our Lovely Jesus.pray that i may have something to console Jesus suffering through his cross.

7. Celestine Alou

St. Veronica, We have dedicated our Basic Christian Community, of Orobai -Akakai, Madera Parish, Soroti Diocese in Uganda to your protection and intercession. We had our first commemoration of your feast day last year July 9, 2012. During the Mass we had a strong wind attempt to blow away the tent and suddenly there was heavy rain. Today we believe that this mass helped to exorcise the area of the evil spirits that had made the place where the mass was conducted there home.
    Continue praying for this little community that God will pour His blessing among the residents and especially our children, that they will grow up in spiritual strength to emulate your works of charity.

8. veronica peterson

St Veronica please pray for me that i to can get to understand all that i am suppose to understand from my church....please pray for me

9. Marie-Claire

Dear Veronica

Please ask Jesus to find another girl for Daniel. One who will love him truly and that he will love and have a good life with. Ask the Holy Spirit to come in his life and show him the way.

Thank you.

10. Mona

Dear Saint Veronica Giuliani, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him and that the rift between my sister and I is healed. Thank you.

11. Sandra

Saint Veronica Giuliani, pray for us and recommend us to our Father in heaven that all of us in the present times, especially our children and teenagers receive purity of heart and mind and direction from the Holy Spirit. We need your urgent intercession with the Virgin Mary and all the Saints, please pray for us.

12. Maureen

Saint Veronica pray for us to be strong, especially for our little baby boy Matthew's who was born a few hours ago. Ask God to heal and mend his little heart. Thank you, we love you

13. Liam

Dear Saint Veronica Giuliani, this is the first time that I have heard about you. I commend my family and myself to your prayers.

14. A.L.

Blessed be God in his angels and saints

15. Joseph Mathew

St. Veronica Giuliani, please continue to pray for us.

16. n charles antony

st. veronica, please pray for us since we are since we are sinking in heart ache and constant failures.

17. joe michels

Thankyou Oh loving God for all the Angels & Saints, our Lord Jesus Christ & his blessed mother Mary, the Holy Spirit and all the blessings we all have thru the Catholic Church., may all as well as the departed pray for me to glorify God in all I do in my mind, body and soul :) Amen

18. vicqui chang

Saint Veronica Giuliani please pray for my family.

19. William Arrott Jr

Dear St. Veronica,

Thank You for your blessed life and worthy example. May I be so fortunate as to follow in your footsteps.

20. Jayme

Saint Veronica Giuliani, pray for me for thy will be done, relieve me from bondage of this sinfull world forgive me of my trespasser as you have done for me.