St. Veronica Comments

The woman of Jerusalem who wiped the face of Christ with a veil while he was on the way to Calvary. According to tradition, the cloth was imprinted with the image of Christ's face." Unfortunately, there is no historical evidence or scriptural reference to this event, but the legend of Veronica became one of the most popular in Christian lore and the veil one of the beloved relics in the Church. According to legend, Veronica bore the relic ... Continue Reading

1. sandy

Saints are a very important part of a catholic life. They help our prayers reach our God. We pray to them and most are our friends. We love and respect them as well, to have information like this about and from them is very helpful. This page has helped me understand a little bit more about my saint. Its helped me to make my choice for my confirmation. Thank you for having this information available to us.

2. Carlie

this is a very beautiful name which is why i am going to us it for my confirmation name this month, i am so excited!! i cant wait:D

3. Olivia

That is going to be my conformation name! I am so happy that I get the chance to have the name of the woman who wiped Jesus with her veil. [:

4. Veronica

I really thank my parents for giving me this beautiful name :)) This is my confirmation name && I love it! óż
    Having the name of the Saint that wiped the face of Jesus really means a lot to me! :))

5. Veronica

I thank my parents for giving me that beautiful name

6. Liana

Veronica is going to be my confirmation name!

7. ceriena

my best best best best best friend is named veronica and when i told her that her name was a saints name she freaked out!!!!!!!!:] :P :D

8. Christine

. .I love the name Veronica.It is the true image of GOD..

9. Janet Becerra

My baby is due in June, I am naming her Veronica. I think its very pretty and love that there is a story behind the name.

10. marian veronica obi

am so happy that my name is veronica. i have been looking for the prayer book or any article on st veronica, and just Google it.

11. steph

she is soooo nice

12. jessica

i love the name veronica,
    and she is a very nice saint!!

13. Veronica from Ohio

Oh patron St. Veronica you have helped me so much as I have suffered through so much of my life. Pray for me now that I have the mental and physical ability to return to college and get into the work force having been disabled for 14 years. I love you patron Saint continue your guiding hand in all that I do. Amen

14. Pattie

O My Jesus, Saint Veronica served You on the way to Calvary by wiping Your beloved face with a towel on which Your sacred image then appeared. She protected this treasure, and whenever people touched it, they were miraculously healed. I ask her to pray for the growth of my ability to see Your sacred image in others, to recognize their hurts, to stop and join them on their difficult journeys, and to feel the same compassion for them as she did for You. Show me how to wipe their faces, serve their needs, and heal their wounds, reminding me that as I do this for them, I also do this for You.
    Saint Veronica, pray for me.
    Amen.+

15. J Christian

Saint Veronica pray, pray for us all, All; pray there be clean soft linens to absorb what blood, sweat and tears discomfort us through all our years; pray when we enter a Holy Environment there be those such as thee to comfort and free; pray that to any suffering may helpful aid come offering; pray healing and Heaven be unto us soon; pray we walk quickly and well our steps towards that Throne from which flows all healing the world's ever known, Amen