St. Veronica Comments

The woman of Jerusalem who wiped the face of Christ with a veil while he was on the way to Calvary. According to tradition, the cloth was imprinted with the image of Christ's face." Unfortunately, there is no historical evidence or scriptural reference to this event, but the legend of Veronica became one of the most popular in Christian lore and the veil one of the beloved relics in the Church. According to legend, Veronica bore the relic ... Continue Reading

1. Cyinthia Liseick

This is good. Thank you. This is ascome but you forgot to tell me about her parents.But alouthgth thankyou.

2. amy

This was not helpful at all . These are the stuff it didn't tell me about it didn't tell when she was born ,how she could of died ,what she did when she was little , did she gat married ,did she have parents, when her parents died , how she died when she died , what she did in rome before she died, it needs more iformation.

3. Mannwella Cassandra

Veronica is going to be my confirmation name!
    But I really wanted to use Mannwella wish there was a saint:( :(

4. Veronica Obiru

I have come to love my name so much because of the fact that the woman who wiped the face of Our Lord on His painful journey to Calvary was called Veronica.
    Our Lord thanked her in a very special way by leaving His image on her veil. I love my patron saint most dearly and I pray through her intercession to make me courageous like her.

5. kasaandra14

this is going to be my confermation name. i just love it super duper much. and it is my mothers name 2. this will also go with my real name kassandra veronica ? not giving full name to the public to see it ane do something bad like i dont know find me perhaps. nevermind doesnt go with my name. oooooohhhhhhhhh mmmaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

6. Veronica

Hello, I am thankful I was named after such a beautiful Saint. And I was born on her feast day :)

7. Annine

I love this website and I love st veronica

8. Veronica Yvonne

I was named after St. Veronica!!!

9. shannon deacetis

I chose Veronica as my Confirmation name

10. veronika

i luv my st.veronica and my awesome name!!!! coolest st ever.....<33333ily:p

11. laura gibble

i love st.veronica

12. saddie

i am doing research on st.veronica and so far all the sites i have visited have the same info but the life on st.veronica is quite interesting.

13. Maria Veronica

My name is Veronica. I am so happy in reading this article.I"M always interested to read any article on Veronica and interested to know too what is the meaning of the name Veronica.

14. Madeline

I am thinking of this name and I'm happy for you VERONICA

15. Rev. R .Michael

I need more information about st.veronica to present a article in my church

16. Veronica

Thats my name tooo!!! :":)

17. Veronica

I am glad to finally see my name somewhere... As all you other Veronica's out there know how I feel... And its awesome my name is the same as an ordinary woman like my self that got the honor of viewing our Savior's face up close.. I hope to one day get to view his glorious face one as well...

18. veronica

My name is veronica she is awsome

19. Helen

I think she is cool

20. Cherish

My mother named me Veronica.
    Now we have to do a report on our saint and im doing her for sure!