St. Veronica Comments

The woman of Jerusalem who wiped the face of Christ with a veil while he was on the way to Calvary. According to tradition, the cloth was imprinted with the image of Christ's face." Unfortunately, there is no historical evidence or scriptural reference to this event, but the legend of Veronica became one of the most popular in Christian lore and the veil one of the beloved relics in the Church. According to legend, Veronica bore the relic ... Continue Reading

1. i suarez

The good deeds that you showed will always be remembered, that GOD even maybe, you did not do the wiping of the face, cause He is mighty. For us, who was not there... For the sick, lonely and suffering, can now see that there is always someone who cares for them and me. You give me that feeling not to surrender in any sufferings because there is always someone who cares for you, no matter what sins you have done we are always there to be forgiven! ! !

2. Clarisa

I'm choosing saint Veronica for my confirmation! But I don't see enough information? Can anybody help me?

3. hannah marin

lol love veronica shes my conformation saint & if anyone is wondering she is the patron saint of photographers and laundry workers =) +

4. Aria Montogomery

This was helpful, but does not include patron saint info...
    I LOVE THE NAME VERONICA THOUGH, so pretty

5. ashley

thank you verry much it helped alot because I have a long essay on saint veronica cause it my conformation name :D

6. skyler

i chose veronica as my confirmation name! <33

7. Jeff

I converted to Catholicism...and had a few good-natured chuckles at my choice for my saint...but I am a photographer...and St. Veronica is with me every time I go out with my camera...

8. Andreja

I am still deciding on what my confirmation name should be. I am thinking it should be Veronica. It is a very nice name.

9. renee

finally! i got my confirmation saints name.... its veronica (LOVE THAT NAME)

10. evelyn

this didnt help with anything i have been trying to find out stuff about her allo day and it doesnt tell me when shes born cathonized or when she died plz help

11. Veronica

My name is Veronica and i think it is the prettiest name EVER!! And im doing a report on Veronica to!

12. Samantha

i love this name.....ITS GOING TO BE MY CONFIRMATION NAME :) it is my godmother's name. Saint veronica was such a brave woman. <3

13. Mannwella

i love this name its going to be mine for confirmation!!!

14. Claire Veronica

She is an example for us all. We need to stand up for what we believe in, no matter what the cost. I pray that everyone grows to have the courage and compassion of Saint Veroinca :)

15. Amanda Miller

I am so spiritually inspired I am naming my unborn daughter VERONICA!

16. aideth

thanks 4 the help am doing a report on any saint i want and i picked saint VERONICA cuz i luv her and she has a awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! name so wish me luck and pray for me i get a A+ thx my the holy spirt be with u

17. Lawrence Fernando

Rev. R .Michael
    Please do an online search (google browser) entering search strategy as "st. veronica information. You can get a lot of information you need for your presentation.

18. veronica

this is such a cool saint that is able to wipe the face of god :)) my name is veronica also!!!!

19. Veronica Muteti

I feel privilaged to have this name. I love St. Veronica so much for her courage.

20. Lawrence Fernando

Dear St. Veronica please intercede in our prayers to the Holy Face of Jesus our savior in requesting the mercy for our needs in the most difficult cases. Our savior was pleased to leave the image of his holy face to us sinners through you. We are confident that our prayers through your intersession will be answered.