St. Katharine Drexel Comments

Saint Katharine Drexel, Religious (Feast Day-March 3) Born in 1858, into a prominent Philadelphia family, Katharine became imbued with love for God and neighbor. She took an avid interest in the material and spiritual well-being of black and native Americans. She began by donating money but soon concluded that more was needed - the lacking ingredient was people. Katharine founded the Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament for Black and Native American ... Continue Reading

1. Thurman

I am a alummni from one of the school that she had built on the navajo reservation.

2. sergeline

it was not very helpful and my report is due on nov. 9!

3. Kira

1 week till report help!!

4. Ashley

i have to write a reporton her, and i need some special important events in her life, could ya help???

5. a

need interesting facts for report. got any? thnx!

6. jody

Hi i am 14 andi am being confirmed this year,i was looking at confirmation names, and the 2 i found that i really like were St. Katherine Drexel and St. Jane Frances de Chantel i am still deciding but these were the two thatstuck out to me, i like plain traditional names, if anyone has any iseas let me know

7. Sam H

i love this saint. she's my confirmation saint. she is amazing!

8. Sam H

i was really inspired by this woman i think she is great!

9. sam h

she is gonna be my confirmation saint, i think she is great!

10. mario

I am opening a school and want to name it Catherine Drexel school.

11. katherine

shes gonna be my conformation saint too! im doing my report on her!...

12. Denise

I'm doing my confirmation and i have to do an article on a saint so this web-site really helped me out. Thanks so much. GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

13. Kaleb

thanx, i needed this for my report

14. Rachel

I'm considering Katharine Drexel for my confirmation saint. I'm also looking at Saint Gianna Beretta Molla and Saint Joan of Arc.

15. ayoka

she is my confirmation name. i really like her.

16. Joseph Zeringue

i would like it if this website had more info. but i think it is a good thing that this website is here

17. Brenna

Shes my confirmation name too. Shes pretty cool :D

18. SABRINA

OMG SHE IS SOOO MY RELIGION PROJECT TOPIC
    ~:D~

19. molly

she is going to be my confirmation saint!! she is gonna be great to do a project on!! yay Katherine!! <3

20. ashley

she is gonna be my confirmation saint!