St. Hope Comments

According to an Eastern allegory explaining the cult of Divine Wisdom, Faith, Hope, and Charity were the daughters of Wisdom, a widow in Rome. The daughters suffered martyrdom during Hadrian's persecution of Christians: Faith, twelve, was scourged and went unharmed when boiling pitch was poured on her, was beheaded; Hope, ten, and Charity, nine, were also beheaded after emerging unscathed, from a furnace; and Wisdom died three days later ... Continue Reading

1. Kylie

I need more info!

2. Lainee

there is no information this site sucks

3. Kat

I need more info! I want her to be my saint for confirmation and this is soooo not enough info for a whole saint report!!!

4. maria

i need a name for my confirmation and i want to do this saint but i cant find enough information on her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. kelsey

i need more info like what did she do that she became a saint and i need it asap because my paper is due tomorrow!!!!!!!!

6. Hailey

Now that I know how she died, how did she live! I need info!

7. Rebey

I need more info my project was due last Wednesday and I missed that class so that means it's due this Wednesday!!!

8. Chelsie

i need more info too!! my report is due Wednesday and she is my saint!!

9. meggy

what was her last message she said before she died?

10. Hopey

i need more info! i have a saint report due this week and i wanted to do one on st.hope

11. bam bam

I NEED MORE INFO TOO!!!! I have to do a confirmation paper on st hope and i read that most of here records were lost a long time ago.

12. Tara

Me too!! I need more info for it!

13. hope

me to!!!!!!!! my name is hope and i need to do a report for my confirmation about a saint but i dont know who to pick or what to do and i dont have any info.

14. naomi

i need more info 4 confirmation name as well!

15. Nicole

I need to know more info. for my confirmation name. This only tells me why she died

16. Chloé

same here i dont no what to do i need to no what hope means for my confirmation name too !!!

17. sc

i need more info!
    for myy confirmation name!

18. Nadia

This does not give enough info.
    The only reason why I choose this saint is because my name means hope. I also need a picture for conformation.

19. Alicia

yeah i definatly agree with you guys. this dosnt give me enough information about my confermation name

20. lela

this is soooooooooo not enough info for a conformation name