St. Hope Comments

According to an Eastern allegory explaining the cult of Divine Wisdom, Faith, Hope, and Charity were the daughters of Wisdom, a widow in Rome. The daughters suffered martyrdom during Hadrian's persecution of Christians: Faith, twelve, was scourged and went unharmed when boiling pitch was poured on her, was beheaded; Hope, ten, and Charity, nine, were also beheaded after emerging unscathed, from a furnace; and Wisdom died three days later ... Continue Reading

1. harlee
    10 months ago

im working on my conformation paper and I would like to do saint hope so could u guys put more things in about her please. me getting conformed is on the line

2. azeria

can you give me some information on St.Hope,I've looked all over and can't find out anything about her.

3. elizabeth

hi id realy like for you guys to put more imfomation up about st hope like where she was born what town she grew up inand why she became a saint, that would really help. Thankyou Elizabeth.

4. faith stuckey

I want St Hope for my confirmation name, where can I find out more information about her, have to write a report. Born, Death, age, life, asap please this is very important to me, Faith

5. kylie

ok this is doing nothing and i ahve a report due tomarrow

6. Kassandra

hi i really like for u guys to add more information because i am doing my confirmation soon and i really like this name thanks:)

7. cutieryle

i would really love to find more info on her cuz im getting confirmed so if you see this message and you know were to get more in fnfo plz sent it to me!

8. Hannah

Im getting confirmed next year and im picking Hope for my name, but I cannot find enough information about when, how, and other than her hometown, Rome, where.

9. wahaha

luv this site

10. Felicia

I am going to pick st. hope for my confirmation but i cant find information on her does anyone know where to go to get information on her.

11. kate

thers not that much information on hope i am goin to pick hope 4 my confirmation name but dunno wat to do:(

12. katie scoones

i really like the name hope and might have it as my conformation name but there isnt much information about her

13. Ash

This website is fantastic because it finished my R.E homework :) teehee

14. shauna

this web site is really helpfull it helped me do my confirmation paper xoxoxo

15. Ellaa B

Not enough information. Confirmation is soon enough....... help?

16. Katiee

i would really like to do hope for my confirmation name but i cant find enough info for it...any suggustions????

17. kayla

i want to do hope for my confirmation but i cant find info

18. Christine

I would like to pick Hope for my confirmation name and I need to write a report on a her could you please tell me where to find more infomation about her life

19. hope

I am doing a report on a saint with my name could you please tell me where to find more info

20. Madelyn

I love this artical because my middle name is Hope.
    My full name is Madelyn Hope Brzezinski.