St. Erasmus Comments

Erasmus was also known as Elmo. He was the bishop of Formiae, Campagna, Italy, and suffered martyrdom during Diocletian's persecution of the Christians. He once fled to Mount Lebanon during the persecution and lived a life of solitude there for some time, being fed by a raven. After the emperor discovered his whereabouts, he was tortured and thrown in prison. Legend claims that an angel released him and he departed for Illyricum, eventually ... Continue Reading

1. Tracy
    7 months ago

Please pray for intercession in healing my mother's nausea and dizziness.

2. Sona

Please St. Elmo, cure me of my stomach problems. Intercede for me. Thank you.

3. Melissa

St. Eramus Holy Helper please pray for God to heal my father's stomach ailment.

4. Berndadette LeBoeuf

St. Erasmus please heal my stomach/digestive problems. Thank you!

5. Frederick Chong

I pray for the healing and cure of my stomach pain and headache. Amen.

6. patricia albert

Is there a St. Elmo novena?

7. lisa

upon waking, the word Erasmus popped into my head. I had never heard that word before. What does that mean I asked myself. I had been praying for my daughter Maria who I had taken to the doctor yesterday because off her severe ibs. I was praying all day for her recovery. I continue to pray today to st Erasmus now that I understand the word that came to me. Thank you st Erasmus for your intercession for us. Lisa

8. Doris Gant

Please heal my stomach problems, St. Erasmus. I pray for my healing.

9. christo

I am suffering from IBS for the last two years .St.Erasmus pray for my healing.

10. Sis Dee

I'm looking for a saint to invoke for my sister who, post-operatively needs to get her bowel moving again. She is slow in recovering and we are all worried about her. Help us pray for her. Thank you.

11. Rebecca Casanova

My friends granddaughter is 2 months old and has severe colic, she cries all night. May St. Elmo intercede for her and help to heal her. Babies name is Isabella Salazar. We ask this in Jesus name.

12. Onyinye

St. Elmos,st. of those having abdominal pains,pray for those dt hv stomach pains and for me dt God will cure me of my stomach cramp.

13. Madeline

Became interested in St. Elmo when I saw his light on the night of June 16th , 2011. I was coming home that evening, it had rained and thundered with lightning. I stared to see dancing electrically charged neon lights before me. As my vehicle traveled forward these lights would appear on my windshield. I was passing under an elictrial cable and saw the electricity running through the cable. the neon lights were beautiful I had never seen anything like this in my life. I also saw ribons of emerald green lights dancing up on the poles that hold the cables along the side of the road. This lasted approx 2 to three minutes. I was going crazy looking through the internet and was about to abandon my hopes of finding anything when I came across St. Elmos Fire.

14. des

please pray for me for strength and complete recovery from stomach acidity/disorder. may God continue to shower me with His blessings and comfort me in time of distress and pain.

15. rosy

Get interested to him because of my stomach ailment. St. Erasmus,pls pray for my healing.

16. Lexva

In Malta there is an old fortress (16th century or so) called St.Elmo's fortress. I often wondered why it was called so. However since it was built on a promontory to protect the locals from foreign invaders and serraceans, I can understand now the reason.

17. Andrew

There is a school in Umzumbe called St Elmos South Africa, I would be very intrested in it's history as nobody appears to much info about it. I have searced high and low , the most I seem to be able to abtain is that many of the sisters retired there. It also appears that it may have being built by Italian prisoners of war. My interest stems from the fact I went to a small convent in the then western transvaal Stilfontein South Africa from 68-71. I believe the order was Sister of perpetual help.I believe the history of these catholic schools need to be preseved for generations to come. I it posted on the internet this can be achieved. Though I am not a cathelic my entire schooling was. I matriculated from St Conrads (Brothers of Charity). Wonderful school
    God Bless
    Andrew

18. Erasmo Lozano

Good information I remember as a child i would look at a calander at my grandmothers house in Mexico where each day had a saint's name, i don't find these type of calanders anymore and this site has brought this info back to avaiability

19. Erasmus Diocres

l am a strong catholic and l love to be apriest in future.And l want to contunue being a ycs member as it strengthens my faith.
    Plis Pope Benedict XVI Continue encouraging my fellow youth from drug abuse allover the world. may God bless you

20. Katherine

is cool for my project and i am going to dress up like him in November