St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Comments

Elizabeth Bayley Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Catholic Church. Born two years before the American Revolution, Elizabeth grew up in the "cream" of New York society. She was a prolific reader, and read everything from the Bible to contemporary novels. In spite of her high society background, Elizabeth's early life was quiet, simple, and often lonely. As she grew a little older, the Bible was to ... Continue Reading

1. caroline

im so inspired

2. tiffany

what is her mother and fathers name for real plz just there name and when they there born and died pllz

3. chabe

it is so useful!!this my report for saints..:)
    tnx for the info.

4. samantha

i am sooooo awesome

5. Alexis

I needed this information for a report for school. it was SOOOO useful! I live in OK and this had all of the information i needed! Thanks!

6. brooklyn fettig

this website was very helpful for my confermation thanks too all that made it i am in the 3 rd grade and getting confermed on may 6 at 5:00p.m at saint philp cathlic church in napoleon north dakota

7. Janet

What were her miracles? This articles was helpful because I am choosing my confirmation name and I have a school project to do on it.

8. Jane

This was really helpful. I chose her for my confirmation name and i needed to do a report. This was really great.

9. Ashley

oh my gosh! this site is perfect! i have a report on her for my confirmation and that is my chosen name!!!!!!!!

10. janna

She was a truly inspirational woman!

11. lauren

Thanks for all the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. millie

this was the best ever. It helped me and my friends find somthing that we would never expect!!!!!!:)

13. lily

i think its been helpful and i need 2 write a report 4 ccd soo yaaaa it made life so much easier 4 me and my essay writing!! thanks a bunch!

14. Julie

I'm in the process of selecting a confirmation name and St. Elizabeth is very high on my list. For those of you looking for additional information on Elizabeth Seton, check her out on Wikipedia. It goes into more detail about her early life as well as providing links to additional articles. God Bless.

15. haley

i am using this for a saint's report. very helpful... :)

16. julia

she us such an inspiration and i wrote a report on her this website helps a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch pretty little liars mondays at 8pm!!!!!!

17. Sari

This is great... but it doesn't mention her 5 children...

18. Bella Edwards

i love this saint but i wanted to know if their was a school named after her and why did the school name it after her. i have to do a report and i cant find a saint that has a school name and why does that school name it by that saint. im looking everywhere. if you know some schools plz help me

thx
    bella

19. Zoe

Thank you!! This totally helped moi!!

20. Fran

Thank you so much for this article. I have a relic of hers and am praying to her to intercede for me for a miracle of healing for my husband. I didn't know much about her until I searched this sight. I had this relic for a long time. I am expecting God's favor and total healing.