St. Anastasia Comments

- "excerpts taken from Victories of the Martyrs," by St. Alphonsus de Liguori Taken from the Acts of St. Anastasia, who is mentioned in the Canon of the Mass, and commemorated by the Church [old calendar] on December 25, St. Anastasia was a spiritual child of St. Chrysogonus (also martyred). The time frame is during the Diocletian persecution in the fourth century perhaps the year 304 A.D. St. Anastasia was a Roman lady of noble ... Continue Reading

1. Courtney

what is the date of publication of this article??

2. Maria

This saint is sooo special to cause I have her name as my middle name, and that she is sooo awesome! Luv her!

3. Lexie

i luv this! lol she is awesome!

4. kiran

omg ! i love her !

5. jellybean

i think she is awesome im so glad i got her as my saint

6. hannah

wow! she sounds incredible!! i think im gonna use her for my saint project!!

7. hanna

I think i will choose St. Anastasia as my saint name!!! She is soooo awesome!! She has an extremely strong faith and belief in God. Its amazing!!

8. catherine

yah i am having st. anastasia as my confirmation name and saint!
    im realy excited and shes great!

9. Robyn Walsh

hi! im only 12 but im making my confirmation at 11:00 today and the saint name i chose was Anastasia! after my great grandmother!bye

10. Jess

Im happy that I chose Anastasia for my confirmation name. She had so much strength in her faith its unbelievable!!

11. Hannah

Im really excited to use this name for my conformation mane

12. Miranda Sue!

I'm so glad I am using this for my confirmation name.(:

13. Breanna

I really glad i decided to use this as my confirmation name. at first i picked it because it sounded pretty, but now that i know the story behind it, it make me proud that i choice this. She has strength that i really admire.

14. Steph

I love this name and the selfless story behind it. I'm totally using this for Confirmation! :)

15. kasia

she sounds like a really good saint i think i will use it for my confirmation its also my first year at secondary schoolso im so exighted

thanx god bless kasia

16. Cassandra Anastasia Loren Gayton

Oh I am so pleased to have this glorious name as my Confirmation Name. My Great-Grandmother was Anastacia and I am so honored to have her blood in my veins and the widow's name. What's interesting is I feel as though the name fits me in personality as well. Thank you for this site. Peace Be With You!

17. annastersia

i like it because i am called annastersia

18. Anastasia Gusev

This website is so helpfull! I love this Catholic sites...please keep it going!
    I love to learn about the saints...and you help me do it! All i want to say is thank you!

God Bless! Anya

19. amuina

fank u bt i wud lyk betr info!

20. ashley

I like it is wonderful that you guys are doing websites on the saints and that you have so much information on them but i think you should add pictures to the saints so you get a good look at what they look like and if you have any similar looks to them to decide if you want that saint as you conformation name.