St. Anastasia Comments

- "excerpts taken from Victories of the Martyrs," by St. Alphonsus de Liguori Taken from the Acts of St. Anastasia, who is mentioned in the Canon of the Mass, and commemorated by the Church [old calendar] on December 25, St. Anastasia was a spiritual child of St. Chrysogonus (also martyred). The time frame is during the Diocletian persecution in the fourth century perhaps the year 304 A.D. St. Anastasia was a Roman lady of noble ... Continue Reading

1. chocoholic99

St. Anastsia is so brave i am going to choose her for my confirmation

2. piggy99

anastasia is my name and this saint is my cinfirmation saint name i am soooooooo excited

3. Jennifer

Guess who's my new confirmation saint

4. elina

this is my saint and my conformation name

5. Anastasia Essien

I have searched many Libraries and asked many questions as to the life and history of my patron saint and found not much. today I decided to check the web and woe, I found this interesting story. I love it, I love the life of this Saint.

Thank you to those who ade this possible

6. Bob

It's been a long time since I last prayed to St. Anastasia, but, I remember, when I did, she was great. She helped me an aweful lot. She was my favourite saint once. Dear St. Anastasia, holy virgin, thank you for helping me

7. Ammaarah

This website is very helpful!! God Bless You!

8. lola

shes soo brilliant i just admire herr and like uhh shes just DELIGHTFULL!;)

9. Madison

Doing research on this saint picking her for confirmation :)

10. Georgia

omg! idk if i should choose this name, but well i think it kinda flows with my personality :) hope this name suits mi!!!!!!! biiiiiiii

11. Tara

OMGOSH! This saint is one of the best saints I have researched about this is going to be my confirmation saints name (: XD

12. Katerina

She is soooo amazing!!! i'm totally using her as my confirmation name!! she is my role model!!! she stood up for what she believed in and never back down.

13. jasmineeee

this is my sisters name and shes soo proud to have it as her name

14. Antoinette

Definitely using her for conformation, she's so inspiring (:

15. lauren fox

hey! i just realized that now my initials will be LEAF! Thank you Saint Anastasia!!!:)

16. lauren fox

I love this saint! Her story is amazing, so I think I'll use her for my project:)

17. maiya

im making this my conformation name its so pretty

18. Allie

I am so picking this for my confirmation name :) its so pretty and its a nice saint

19. Michaela

Hey- well this girl sounds really neat, I think I'm about to make her my saint for conformation =)

20. cala

i love this saint she is going to be my saint for conformation!