St. Bibiana Comments

St. Bibiana, Virgin and Martyr (Feast day - December 2nd) Other than the name, nothing is known for certain about this saint. However, we have the following account from a later tradition. In the year 363, Julian the Apostate made Apronianus Governor of Rome. St. Bibiana suffered in the persecution started by him. She was the daughter of Christians, Flavian, a Roman knight, and Dafrosa, his wife. Flavian was tortured and sent into exile, ... Continue Reading

1. Bibiana Igbabul
    8 months ago

I am very happy today that the good Lord has presented to me this special gift of discovering St Bibiana on the special sunday of " presentation of the Lord". i have answered this name for over 44yrs without knowing the meaning or about the saint.My parents gave me this name when i was barely two months. when i grew up and asked for the meaning, they did not know, and all these yrs i have not bothered to find out til today when i just googled my name and behold i discovered its a saint name, a courageous, faith filled, determined, prayerful one for that matter. i now know who has in conjunction with mother Mary being supporting me to achieve huge success in my life. Before now, i loved the name cos it was unique but now i know its for special and chosen people by God himself. I am very excited about this information and sincerely thank catholic online and on those behind it. Bravo!!!!!!!!. Greetings to Bibiana's all over the world, its a special name for special people.................Proudly BIBIANA

2. Joseph Mathew
    10 months ago

St. Bibiana, Please continue to pray and intercede for me before God.

3. emma
    10 months ago

Hi Saint bibiana,

Happy Saint Day :)
    can you please pray for my special intention, thank you

4. Jennifer Williams

St. Bibiana, I ask that you pray for me, that I may have your strength and your faith as I enter into full communion with the Holy Catholic Church. Amen

5. Bibiana Corrales, Tucson AZ

Thank you St Bibiana for giving me strength

6. Reinaldo

Dear St. Vivian, pray for your namesake, my beloved Vivian, the mother of my two children who has hardened her heart against our Lord and has been given over to mortal sin. She suffered great deprivation and abuse as a child at the hands of wicked parents. May she find the grace and salvation of Lord Jesus Christ. Pray for my children. AMEN

7. Joseph Mathew

St. Bibiana, please continue to pray for us to remain firm in our faith and battle against many temptations, that confront us.

8. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path, for his mother that doctors can slow the progression of his disease, for his grandmother that she does not have breast cancer and for all cancer patients that they deal with their disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

9. christopher

St.bibiana and St.demetria god bless you cant tink of what you had 2 go true
    please pray for me and my family
    Amen

10. general usmc acmf sas aif ****

2nd dec 2012:st bibiana pray for us.

11. Gerald O.Obidile

Saint Bibian, I have learnt from you how to hold on my faith till the death nomatter my condition, 1corintians 10:13 said we cannever be tempted beyond our faith, i belive that through your prayer i will never lack, neighther will i stop Gods evangelisation.

12. Miriam Parkinson

My dearest friend Suzanne is slowly dying of Motor Neurone Disease, a mother of 2 lovely boys was given 2 years to live and 10yrs later she is still battling. I have found out that St Bibiana is the patron saint of this illness of which there is no cure. Suzanne is trying to raise money for research for a cure. We are holding many events to help her. Dearest Saint please pray for her she is a beautiful person, so caring and loving, please pray she will be healed Our God is a God of Miracles so I pray for one for Suzanne (44yrs old) and we can be successful in raising money for research, I also ask our Dearest Mother Mary for her powerful intercession, I was left to die in a hospital in Malta, mum promised I would be named after her if I lived. Miriam (arabic for Mary. God Bless

13. vivian

my name is vivian and i think st.bibiana has an intersting life. i would like to know about her!!!!!!!!!!:D

14. leaannnee

i wanted to do st.demetria and saint pricilla but they barley had any information about themselves.i love st.bibiana now though now that i read about her! XD

15. Eustace Singine

St Bibian, you were brave and satan tried but failed you because you had the great power from God, please pray for us in all our sins that we may commit, i pray this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

16. Nita

Dear St. Bibiana please pray for me. I am in a most difficult challenge in my life. I am believing that I will be true to the current mission The Lord Jesus has me on. I don't want to let The Lord Jesus down.

17. Ryosuke

The ancient Roman Mithraism, the worship of Roman emperors and the fashinable revulsion against Christian prevailed over the Roman world when St. Bibiana and her family were in flesh. However, the life of Jesus Christ won the victory after all. St. Bibiana had got to foster Holy sprit. Moreover, The Son and The Father had got to keep with mercy a close eye on her. St. Bibiana, you are my guardian angel. Please, have mercy on me. Amen.

18. christie

St Bibiana, you have truly blessed my day with much successs. Today was wonderful in all that the students achieved. You have blessed me with 2 wonderful teamates without whom all this sweet success would not have come about. I thank you sweet St. Bibiana, Like many of the martyrs before and after you, you have sowed the seeds of Christianity for all of us. In our day and age too there is much suffering for those who profess Christ. What I can take away from your life of heroic virtue is your perseverance in prayer, and your fasting. Help us to be disciplined in doing so too. On your feast day, pray for us to emulate your steadfastness. I believe that whatever I ask Christ, He will grant me, His love and compassion for the sick and suffering, for the old and vulnerable, for gravely ill children. Sweet Jesus Have Mercy on us. We depend on You. Grant healing to all. Amen.

19. Cassi Mae

I am looking for a saint whos name i will take for conformation. I liked St. Amata but i cannot find much information about her. i think that i may now take Bibiana!

20. Rev. Brenard N Kabiu

St. Bibian lived an exemplary life that the young people in the church should emulate. we cant afford to ignore how she fasted and prayed consistently. I believe that God will grant us our needs. as young people lets try not to underrate the power of fasting and praying always.