St. Alexander of Jerusalem Comments

St. Alexander, Bishop and Martyr. Alexander was a student with Origen at the famous Christian school of Alexandria in the late second century. He became bishop of Cappadocia and during the persecution of Severus was imprisoned for several years (204-211). Following his release from prison, he made a pilgrimage to Jerusalem and was proclaimed coadjutor bishop there in the year 212. Demetrius, the bishop of Alexandria, censured Alexander for ... Continue Reading

1. Alexander
    9 months ago

The history of St. Alexander has just strenghten my faith, especially, where he was always misunderstood by p[eople but I am glad to know that God understood him well as evidenced by the refusal of the wild beasts to eat him. Something similar to Daniel in the lion den. In time like these when there are many wild beasts in my life, I pray that St. Alexander will pray for my defense to God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

2. Muhwezi Alexander

St. Alexander play for our country uganda,Pope Francis,the priests and the prisoners

3. muhwezi

St Alexander play for Us.

4. Alexander

This site helped me so much to strength my faith, and
    hope.st Alexander play for me.

5. Ally

St. Alex a girl or boy?

6. Ofor Alexander

Now i know that it is not just a coincidence that my name is Alex and i'm a catholic, but i was born 2 defend d faith even as he did. Holy Alexander, pray 4 me 2 God.

7. alex

this is perfect thank you internet

8. Alexander Rhondo

This is my inspiring saint and reading his history gives me a lot of strength as his persecutions and strength in faith is a challenge for me and my family as the wild beasts and persecutors will always be there and we need St Alexander's prayers. St Alexander, pray for us.

9. alexa

i liked the article very much when do we celebrate St Alexander?

10. maria gonzalez

where did st. alexander live?
    when did he live?when was he born?
    how did he became a saint?
    how did he lead people to God?

11. Liam

When was he born???

12. alex

sw. alexander is polish sw means saint.

13. nick

this is perfect for my project

14. Charlie

Does anyone know where I can buy st. Alexander prayer cards?

15. mwaura alex

i really love st.Alex and me he fore ever pray for me and guide me in everything that i do so that i see him when i go to heaven.

16. Lexxie

This site helped me very much with my religion project, keep up the amazing work :)

17. Sandor Peter, Hungary

Thank you, and God bless you. Amen.

18. A. ALEX RAJ

I Pray threw St.Alexander.
    Please protect me from all dangerous, Amen.

19. jake

i like this site it helped me with my project thanks alot

20. chris