St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. Nita1318

St. Valentine please pray for me and the man you have brought into my life. If it be the will of the Father, may our friendship and love grow and blossom into a permanent bond, matrimony for us.

2. olga

I would like to have San Valentine prayers can you send me some I would like to be part of it
    and please pray for me to have a better life love thank you

3. debbie

oh saint valentine...I require your kidn help and trust that you shall hear me..pls bless my love life and take all the blocks that exist in it..pls make my rlationship wokr pls bless the guy I love n take away all blocks that arre stoing it from working...I need to marry sooon/..bless my life abundantly with love...pls ask lord jesus to help me...hear my cries ..

4. Henry

I would appreciate if you could response the below hints.....
    1) I want to know just a brief biography of st valentine.
    2) Is st valentine is a romantic priest or religious priest???
    3) Why do we observed feb 14 as st valentine's day??

5. KIMBERLY

Dear Saint Valentine please bring Eddie back to me. I’m not giving up on our love, its been 18 years. And I still love him and I know he still loves me. Please intercede on my behalf and ask God to grant my petition. Please pray until it happens. I pray that he opens his eyes and sees that he is not happy with the woman he is with now. Touch his heart for love for me. Please bring him back, Saint Jude, Saint Ellena, and Saint Rita, please help Saint Valentine with my petition. Love you guys and thank you very much. I pray to be reunited with Eddie with a perfect love for eachother In Jesus name. amen

6. Jimmy

God, Every good and perfect gift comes from you, you have created us for yourself, to share your divine life and to be a part in your love, i pray to you o God for all who have requested here for your help, God in your wisdom guide us and help us to take right decision, if we are in wrong help us to come out from it, and lead us to the right path, help each one here with a perfect gift and give them true joy. I pray for everyone here aswell as for me so, O God have mercy on us according to your goodness and give us our hearts desire, bless each one of us, lead and guide us with your spirit, Lord may our lives bear your message, our Lady pray for us, saint valentine pray for us, Saints in heaven pray for us. Amen

7. Melsrt

St. Valentine, please intercede to the holy father for the love that I am praying with all hy heart will forgive me..and come back. We were very much in love, and fought due to many issues that should not have split us up. I love her, and am not whole without her. Please help her find her way back to me. If not to marry. Then to be a friend. She was my firend before she was anything else..amen

8. Joshua

Dear Saint Valentine, I pray to you to loving intercede for my wife and I and our troubled marriage. To help us find the true love of Jesus Christ and to see his true love in each other. That our love may grow in Christ and that our love may grow in each other. To embrace charity and to reflect charity to others by the grace of Almighty God our Father. As you help those who came to you in love, help us also find that love that first drew us together. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our true love, Amen!

9. Christina

St Valentine, hear my prayer, and intercede for me at the throne of God,. Please, God if it be your will please send a wonderful man into my life. One who is kind, compassionate, Christ centered, loving, and able to care for me, look after me, adore me and respect me. Someone I can care for, love and spend the rest of my life with. Please Lord, I need a companion and help mate. Lord, you know my need. If it be thy will Lord, and St Valentine help me. AMEN

10. Obianuju

Saint Valentine pls help me to find true love and make my sister's forth coming marriage successful. AMEN

11. nick

st.valentine pls help me get back to the girl i love the most in this whole world. she is going thru hardships and start to fed up with life pls st.valentine hear my prayers and remove all her hardships and make her love me more i really really want to marry her and want to live with her till my last breath. st.valentine pls pray for me to god the almighty for my love and help me save the relationship i cant live without her she is amazing and perfect for me pls st.valentine help me get back with my soulmate nathiya. pls st.valentine i pray to u lord jesus christ. amen

12. erin

I chose him to do my report on! Any other facts you can give me?!

13. tochi emma

st.valentine pls am in luv wit lovelyn pls show me d right parth 2 follow nd d place God has called me dis i pray

14. Linda M

St. Valentine, please pray for me, am waiting for my happy ending and I am hopeful it is just around the corner. Can't wait for that to happen and for the experience, for the butterflies in my stomach, the blushing, the constant smiling, and best of all to be able to say I love yous. Thank you :-)

15. Latha

I have fallen deep in love with the man I have been dating for a year. He has not moved on from a past lover, please Saint Valentine, help him move on, help him recover fully. Help him to see the love I have for him. He is a gift from God to me, please do not take him away from me. I will pray everyday with hope in my heart. Please listen to my prayers.

16. CHIOMA

Saint Valentine please help me intercede to God. I want to get married to the love of my life this year. I know that with God all things are possible even when I don't have any man in mind.

17. LucieElizabethAnn

Dear Saint Valentine:
    It has been four years since Our Lord has called my beloved Frank to be with our Lord. I really miss him. Please help me to find someone who loves me for the way I am and for what I am and who shares in our Catholic Faith.

18. Jean

I lost my husband of 25 years 6 years and 8 months ago. I miss him everyday and no one will ever replace him but I am lonely. I pray that I find someone who will love me for who I am now.

19. Judy

I have trusted my heart in the past and had it broken, but today I put my trust in you St Valentine. Please open my eyes to see my true soul mate so I may have someone to grow old with. To you I pray.

20. Andre Aguinaga

My relationship with my girlfriend Jennifer is great. Nearly 7months...keep praying :)