St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. Kate (Cameroon)

St Valentine despite all the hardships and persecutions you still stood close to our LORD.I pray that on this day all visitors of this site shold have a special thought for my sister's future husband(my brother in law to be) who was born on this day and is named after this special Saint.He has plans to officilalise his relationship with my sister this year but has some financial constraints.Also i wish you all have a special thought for all the sufferng children in Africa.Happy Valentine's day to all and GOD's richest Blessings.

2. Mary Richard

My Fiance he dont like to stay with me when he come from Job i dont know why, when i m ask why he do samething like also he dont like to answer me

3. Godwin cletus

Pls, st Valentime pray for me am into a relationship with prisca,pls arest her luv to me to build a happy christian family home

4. Destiny I.

Dear Saint Valentine, please pray for us all that we may live a better life on earth just as yourself in Jesus name we pray..... Amen.

5. Gaby

St. Valentine, I pray that you protect my loved ones from temptation, evil, and sin. I pray for their salvation. May the Holy Spirit live in them. On this day of love and friendship, I ask that you intercede for me. I wish to find the husband that God has destined for me. My heart's desire is to marry and have children. I want to have a marriage that honors and glorifies God. If it's God's will for Anthony and I to marry, then please pray that he gets right with God and comes back to me ready for the sacrament of marriage. But if he's not the one that God has as my future husband, I pray that I am healed from this heartbreak and that the romantic feelings I have for him are removed this very day. And I pray that my future husband soon enters my life and that I will recognize that he's the one. I pray that while I wait on my future mate, I keep my eyes fixed on my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I pray that I can identify whatever areas in my life are broken or need improvement, that through God's supernatural strength I can become a better Christian and future help meet and mother. Thank you, Jesus for your unconditional love. Thank you, Saint Valentine for interceding on my behalf. Blessings, peace, and love to all. AMEN.

6. SHAMAOON

I pray to st.valentine please pray to God for my family that may live long angd for me also that may i get spiritual life partner.

7. Susie

St. Valentine please ask God to help us love and find who we are truly meant to be with and not to waste our time with romances that are not destined to last.
    I would dearly love for "J" to be ok and to be the one that God wants me to be with but that may not be Gods' Will so help me forget him and anyone romantically if they are not right for me. Help me and mine find our one true loves and please protect us and keep us all safe. May God make us all WAKE UP TO OURSELVES NOW and please help J get over his addiction now and go back to Christ.
    God Bless and Lots of Love. Please work with St. Raphael and THe Blessed Holy Family for me and mine to be happy, healthy and Holy now and always and I mean J and all I know aswell. Hallelujah!

8. Marisa

Dear St. Valentine, I am praying to you because your prayers are needed. I've dated this man for almost 2 years. Things fell apart last week. He has been unfaithful and seems to have lost the idea of what love really is. For months he has seemed depressed but said nothing was wrong. Ive been worried sick about him the past week and decided to reconcile things with him. We are meeting at church tomorrow, on St. Valentine's Day. I pray that he becomes more faithful and takes the right path in life. I also pray that if it is meant to be, our strong, loving feelings for one another will come back. If not, I pray I can help him become a better person for the next woman in his life through love and support. I don't want him to be alone in life. I want him to be happy and live life to the fullest. Amen.

9. a Mother

Dear ST Valentine, Pray for my daughter and all the young people that are under moral attack.
    Please pray specially for her. She is dating a young man that is thinking of becoming catholic. Help them stay true to GOD by maintaining pure until marrige. Please pray for them to have the will. Amen

10. christie

Dear St Valentine, please pray for a permanent cure for all children suffering serious genetic defects and developmental delays. Amen.

11. Chris

St Valentine please pray for us Nigerians to love one another. Stop this killing of innocent soul of Nigerians.

12. Susanne

St Valentine please send a good person that will be my future husband.

13. Raymond

Saint Valentine, pary for me and my new wife for us to love,understand and cherish each other,and as we are join in love so shall we live forever in love

14. Rildo Batista de Jesus

I would like to have Saint Valentine. I want have a wife, and i give to you this grace and i tanks in Jesus name..

15. kuuku

St. Valentine, pls help those who need love...On the coming of your day, 14th Feb, those who need love the most shall be healed by your blessings!! Amen

16. M.G.

St. Valentine I'm hoping for a miracle. Please intercede for us. My husband and I have been married for 20 years. We are going through a difficult time in our marriage and we really need help. We are imperfect humans and not divine. I realize we can't do this alone. I ask that you help my husband fight all evil influences/ways and comes back to me. Help heal his mind, heart and soul and see the love we have for each other. And help me be a better person and a more loving and respectful wife. Please help us restore our marriage. Amen.

17. Gaby

Dear St. Valentine martyr in Heaven, I request a special Blessing for my marriage. We need help restoring our love and respect for each other. Please Bless our marriage!
    "Teach us to love unselfishly and to find great joy in giving. Enable all true lovers to bring out the best in each other in God and in each other." Amen.

18. Imelda

Dear St. Valentine, I have alot of trouble finding the right guy every time i cross with a guy it seems to be the wrong one thats why i ask you to please guide me and help me find a guy that i can truly love and importantly for him to respect me and for him to value me and love me for who i am, Please I pray to you Amen

19. sobe

Dearest st. Valentine, pls I want u to help me find true love. I have bin in search for true love but have not been able to find. I trust that by your glorious intercession, my psayer will be granted.

20. adelle

our dear saints in heaven please pray for the whole world, never give up on changing us for the better. may the Lord Jesus Christ hear your prayer. Bless specially the children who suffer at their young age. rescue them with the help of good people. teach us to take care of the environment before its too late. In Jesus name amen.