St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. APrayer

Soulmate Prayer
    Dear God, Loving Essence of all there is. Please fill me with your sacred presence.
    I ask for your Love and Guidance And for your blessings
    As I explore the deep reaches of my heart I ask for you assistance
    In releasing that which stands in the way of true love.
    My heart is pure; my intentions clear. lease bring to me my most perfect partner.
    I seek a partner who enhances me by his/her very being.
    who brings more love, joy, peace and prosperity to my life,
    Who I can love fully and who can fully receive my love,
    Who loves, honors and cherishes me completely, and always.
    May my heart be open and my head be clear.
    May my life be ready to welcome True love.
    May I be embraced in a circle of your love
    An uplifted by your grace. And so it is.

2. Mimi Woodworth

Dear St. Valentine,

I like St. Valentine and beans. Woo woo woo.

Love,

Mimi

3. vance

A terrific article. For the first time in my life I actually learned something about St. Valentine. This is what I get for relying on Liberal biased encyclopedias that wrote that Valentine was a pagan Roman figure who became legend for his Love poetry and the use of Cupids the pagan mythological creatures of love. I didn't know that archeologists had discovered his grave in the 1930's. Thank you for educating us with the true information.

4. Mickey Tee

St Valentine pls help me strengthen d luv btw mua nd ma boifrnd....Amen

5. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Kindly pray for our family that my wife and I live together in love until death departs. Enable us to be more understanding and caring, united in the love of Christ. Help us to live and cherish christian values and bring up our children in that faith. Give us the strength and courage to overcome our difficulties of mistrust and suspicion. We truly believe that you are watching over our married life and continue to pray for us. Amen.

6. Irish

Saint Valentine please pray for my marriage and for all marriages that honor our God. May we continue to be blessed with the Father's loving grace. Thanks be to God for Saint Valentine who prays for us.

7. Susan

I like to contemplate on Saint Valentine on Valentine's Day. Thank You.

8. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path and peace, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of her disease and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease woth grace and dignity. Thank you.

9. ifeoma

dear saint val
    everyday of our life we av to show luv
    to people around us especially d less privilege,poor,loveless,

10. amber smith

good page you can learn so much

11. christopher

St. Valentine please pray for me and my family
    God Bless us all
    Amen

12. Emily

(Fr) St. Valentine may your good moral be an exemplary teacher for all the youth of our time, and all the priests that have dented our Church with bad conducts and lack of discipline, and may you continually pray for our evil days that sovereign God will answer this world on time by sending back His son for the mercy of the righteous in Jesus Name Amen.

13. jk

Thank you St. Valentine for your help :) may many others be blessed by your intercessions

14. chet bas

happy feast day St. Valentine. please help me to find the right woman to marry. thank you

15. stephenkc5

Great Saint Valentine,i pray dat we may always be the right persons to others in every rela8nship.thanks alot for interceedn for us.

16. Martha

Pray that love continues 2 spread among mankind. Thru the intercetion of St.Valentine

17. janet

Dear Saint Valentine,

Thank you for praying for us. I hope that you can pray for broken hearts to be mended if it is
    the will of the lord. I myself have a great guy although We have had many struggles...and needless ones, please help us to work it out for life. I want to be with him always as he is my best friend, I know he loves me as well. If it is gods will can you please intercede and ask him to help us be more understanding of eachother. Thank you st. valentine for listening to all of our prayers and for the miracles of love that you help to restore, and help others to find. Please pray for the kingdom of heaven to be big enough for us all who really try and want to be there for eternal life.

18. Paul

Pray for us

19. david santos

saint valentine i have a favor i need you to help me with i need to know if tis boy likes me and he knows that i like him please thank you lord amen

20. shirley

i have a boyfriend im forced to go out with.i love maxwell but helacks my existance help me amen