St. Rosalia Comments

St. Rosalia, daughter of Sinibald, Lord of Roses and Quisquina, was a descendant of the great Charlemagne. She was born at Palermo in Sicily. In her youth, her heart turned from earthly vanities to God. She left her home and took up her abode in a cave, on the walls of which she wrote these words: "I, Rosalia, daughter of Sinibald, Lord of Roses and Quisquina, have taken the resolution to live in this cave for the love of my Lord, Jesus ... Continue Reading

1. meme

did rosalina realy go into a cave because my book says nothing about a cave?

2. Taylor

I really like Saint Rosalia. I am using her as my confirmation name. Right now I am doing a report on her. I just need more information

3. nicole

im picking this name too,i like Rosalie.

4. Mika

I am defiantly picking Rosalia for my confirmation! but i need to do a project on my saint, and i need more information about her. ( i love roses )

5. Jackie

i really like this saint and i would like to do this saint for my confirmation but i need more info

6. jordan

rosalia is close 2 rosalie & she's my fave in twilight so im picking rosalia. its a nice name.

7. Kassidy

Thats my Grandma's moms name thats why i pick her!

8. Yesiana

I meant how old she was when she died? Because that`s one of the questions I have to know so I can make my conformation. If anybody knows that would be great.

9. Yesiana

I`m going to do this saint for my conformation but does anybody know how old she is??

10. Jennifer

i like this saint!!! I am also making my confirmation this may.

11. Monica

I couldn't believe the history of St. Rosalia. And my middle name matches it! So happy thanks!

12. Annonomous

I really thought this was helpful. I am making my confirmation this year and it really helped my pick my saint

13. sarah

TWILIGHT

14. fallon

i luv this website. it helped me with a saint project i had to do. thanks to you i got an a+

15. Rosalie

I was thrilled that my name belonged to a saint. I would like to know more about her and how they knew who she was after her death.

16. Agnes

thank you very much.. it help me so much about my project.. because ma'am told us to find the saint that have the same birthday as ours... happy birthday to me: September 4

17. rachel

nice info.

18. rachel

very helpful.

19. Juniperro Serra

very useful information thank you