St. Odilia Comments

Saint Odilia About the year 300, Saint Odilia and ten other virgins set out from England on a pilgrimage to the East. By accident or plan the ship in which they sailed went up the Rhine. They were captured by some soldiers and taken to Cologne. There the young women were killed in defense of their Christian faith and their purity. St. Odilia's future role as the Patroness of the Order of the Holy Cross is pictured by the Crosier standard and ... Continue Reading

1. Malcolm
    11 months ago

St Odilia please pray for me to help me to continue to see your good works in Jesus name I pray Amen

2. Tony Joosen

the first "odilia" you mention on this site (about the year 300) in reallity is St. Ursula.
    Story about Ursula and her 11.000 virgines. The written 11M , where the M mistakingly was translated as mille = thousend, but should be read as Martyrer , so just 11 martyrer ladies, i the coat of arms of Cologne Germany are still these 11 tears shown.

The real Odilia lived 662-720, born blind etc. see story.

kind regards, Tony

3. Gary Feldhege

The National Shrine of St. Odilia is located in Onamia, Minnesota, at the Priory for the Crosier Fathers and Brothers. Information about the National Shrine, the novena, the history, the Crosiers, and more can be found at: https://www.crosier.org

The address for the National Shrine is:

National Shrine of St. Odilia
    Crosier Fathers and Brothers
    P.O. Box 500
    Onamia, MN 56359

The telephone number is:
    320-532-3103

The National Shrine is happy to mail you a copy of the Novena in Honor of St. Odilia along with a small bottle of water blessed with the relic of St. Odilia. Simply write or call the Shrine for these items. A donation to help support the ministries of the Crosiers is appreciated.

4. Swashini

I am praying for a speedy recovery of my eye sight after a having a stroke my left eye, eye sight is weak, St.Odilia please pray for us.

5. JOEL

I pray that i regain my vision and the I will make people aware of this parasite amoeba that wants to steel my sight. I believe I my GREAT GOD and with the prayers to St. Odilia that I will again see.

6. richard perkins

december13,St.odelia,pray for us.

7. Alice

Where can I get a bottle of St.Odilia's blessed water?

8. Rosanne

My son christopher has developed a condition of visual disturbances from getting of of a benzo medication. Its been 4 months and manybtrips to drs that have no answers. We r at the moment seeing an neurologist and praying for results. I would like for St. Adilia to reach out to my son and pray for him to retore his vision. He has a photo/journalism degree that he has not been able to put into motion since he graduated. I pray that the answers are with this dr. Please St. Adilia reach out tintype dr also that she will find the answer to my sons problem. Please St. Adilia take my son christopher in your hands and heal him for he has not even had a chance to start living. I as this in the name of Jesus christ, amen

9. Frederica F. Santos

I want to make a Novena to St. Odilia to pray for me to God to heal my eyesight problem. I have Glaucoma on both eyes. She had helped so many people afflicted with eye problems and I would like for St. Odilia to include me in the prayers to the Holy Trinity to heal me and maintain good vision.

I have had the medal of St. Odilia on the shelf in my room for many months maybe a few years and seldom pray for her help. But now that I need the Lord's help, I feel she will be most helpful because she has God's favor to hear those afflicted with eyesight problems.

St. Odilia please intercede for me to Christ Jesus. Thank you.

10. mella

I am a young girl turning 17 and I am interested to know more about St. Odilia. One time I went shopping with mom. We went to this St. Vincent de Paul Shop where everything sold is donated to the needy and less fortunate. I went over the Saints' section and I started picking up the prayer cards for each St. that caught my eye. I picked up, of course, Mother Mary, St. Joseph, Divine Mercy prayer and St. Odilia. At first, when i had the first three, I turned to walk to the cashier. But something, a sort of whisper, pulled me back. As I looked back again, the first thing that caught my eye was the prayer card of St. Odilia. I don't know this St. and i thought it would be a great thing to know at least a new saint. I haven't heard of her or never seen the picture of her ever! And I keep putting the prayer card of St. Odilia on my prayer table. It's almost half a year since i bought that card and I still haven't noticed or done anything about it. Just a few days ago, I studied for my test. I took a little break and opened up the laptop and started surfing the net. I thought of what to search and the first thing that came to my mind was St. Odilia so i searched it up and now that i have read something about her, i feel inspired. i do pray that she helps me gain sight of the things around me today. I know at this stage, a lot of people my age are into experimental things and i pray that st. odilia will help me to abstain from all those things and become a better person.

11. Beatrice Wurtz

I pray to St Odilia to help me maintain my sight ,, as I have glacoma, retinia pegmetosa, and beginning cateracts and macular degeneration.....guess they have everything they can find in the medical books.....my hearing is almost gone also...but I pray that as long as I am on ths earth I wish to be able to go to Mass and able to walk up for communion....Please put me on your prayer list.....God Bless

12. barbara

St. Odelia pray for me today - am going for my first dr.'s report and praying for a complete healing. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

13. Mary

Dear St. Odilia, please pray for my son, Andrew that his color vision does not keep him from attaining a job that he was promised. He has to redo the test tomorrow and I pray that you can help him attain good results and fulfill his dream and lift his self esteem. I beg you to hear my request and prayers for him. Thank you and I will make your name known to others who need your help. St Lucy pray for Andy too please that he is given a chance to get a decent job.

14. ann w.

St. ODILIA - plz pray for my recovery from very serious surgery i had 2 weeks ago in boston to save my left eye...and for the restoration of my sight!....

may God have mercy on each of us...
    plz pray for me if u read this...amen...

grace be with u,
    ann

15. Clark Hunter

I have a bottle of St Odilia's water with the image of this gentle saint. When my eyes get sore I often prayer to her and my eyes usually feel comforted.

16. Eric Bernard Perera

saint ODILIA The holy physical and material witness of the HOLY TRINITY,, what we see on this world life...As well, the every letter of the HOLY BIBLE.... I bileive and love with my whole heart,, The Holy truth of Saint ODILIA,,, in the name of HOLY TRINITY what I too believe and witness by Saint ODILIA

17. Lawrence J. Lanagan

I was diagnosed with Macular Degeneration in both eyes in 1998. I still have central vision, but it's getting worse. In 2011, I found St Odilia through The Crosier Fathers and Brothers. I pray to St. Odilia daily and apply her relic water to my eyes for her intercession to God Our Father for healing and cure. I pray that God Our Father will please have mercy on me. Amen.

18. Shellie

I am doing the July 10-July 18 Novena. St. Odilia, please pray for us!

19. ANN MCCONNELL

PLEASE E MAIL TO ME THE PRAYER TO ST ODILIA FOR THE BLIND.

20. Juanito M. Janeo &

Thank you Almighty Father Jesus Christ to find St. Odilia for the blind and afflicted. Please help my brother Juanito Patrick to have his vision get a remedy to be back again into normal eyesight one of his eyesight. And Lynda wife of Rich and my mother Teresita Villa Magallon Janeo have an eye problem . St. Odilia Pray for us and my thyroid to be completely healed in Jesus Christ Name . Amen