St. Kateri Tekakwitha Comments

Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, Virgin, was canonized on 10/21/2012 by Pope Benedict XVI. Kateri was born near the town of Auriesville, New York, in the year 1656, the daughter of a Mohawk warrior. She was four years old when her mother died of smallpox. The disease also attacked Kateri and transfigured her face. She was adopted by her two aunts and an uncle. Kateri became converted as a teenager. She was baptized at the age of twenty and incurred ... Continue Reading

1. 5 years ago

she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lauren

great minds think alike!!

3. Michelle

I love Her she is awsome

4. 5 years ago

I'm going to use her for my confirmation name and thank u guys for the info.

5. Alikat

I am going to use her as my conformation name too! She is inspiring

6. lala

i love her sooooooo much i have tears of joy yayayayayayay

7. Joseph

As a proud Catholic Native American I have to say our people have few greater role models.

8. momo

She was so inspiring to me that i am going to use her for my confirmation saint.

9. Dave

I'm surprised Kateri isn't a saint yet, she deserves it so much!

10. Jessie-boo

I love Kateri she made great steps in conversion by defying others. Kateri rules!

11. Febbie Kate Dela Cruz

The life of Bl. Kateri was so beautiful and her name is not so weird you are just jealous because your name is the weird one! Can you please respect her name!!!!

12. girly girl

well i like this saint i really do but this site is helpfully with the dates and i like Kateri Tekakwitha

13. MACKENZIE

WHO EVER THINKS SHE IS UNCOOL IS UNCOOL AND WHOM EVER THINKS SHE COOL IS COOL AND HER NAME IS COOL. ALSO I LOVE HER.

14. megan g

it is kinda weird hows there only one comment but heres another.
    kateri tekakwitha is a weird name

15. connie sill

it kinda weird how theres only one comment.

16. Samantha

i needed a saint and i wanted st.francis of assisi but i needed a girl so i'm glad i found her