St. Kateri Tekakwitha Comments

Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, Virgin, was canonized on 10/21/2012 by Pope Benedict XVI. Kateri was born near the town of Auriesville, New York, in the year 1656, the daughter of a Mohawk warrior. She was four years old when her mother died of smallpox. The disease also attacked Kateri and transfigured her face. She was adopted by her two aunts and an uncle. Kateri became converted as a teenager. She was baptized at the age of twenty and incurred ... Continue Reading

1. buddha

I'm using Kateri as my confirmation name!

She's so inspiring

2. Giannii

I think this Saint is uuhmazinqq . She's beautiful inside and out. i love her also .

3. MATT

i think Kateri is an inspiration to me and i am probably gonna have her name for my conformation saint name

4. Mackenzie

I chose Kateri Tekakwitha to be my Confirmation Saint. I think she is so cool. I love that she is associated with the Environment

5. Sam

I chose kateri as my confirmation name because of her association with the environment, and because I want to go into environmental studies in college.

6. Alyssa

I think Kateri is so cool. I am doing a research report in her. I am not catholic but i go to a catholic school. I am also Native American and what she did was so amazing.

7. Stacy Anne

Kateri is going to be my Confirmation name! I think she is amazing and my sister in-law's name is Kateri.

8. Stacy Anne

I'm taking Kateri as my confirmation name! I admire her and my sister in law's name is Kateri.

9. bea

she is my fav. saint ever!!!!

10. Krista

she is amazing, I'm making Kateri as my confirmation name !

11. Taylor

I'm taking Kateri as my confirmation name!

12. Sarah

Wow! She's amazing! I'm gonna make her my Patron Saint!

13. Gle Ann

i love you

14. Gle Ann

pray for us

15. maria sindhu

Praise the Lord, tell me who is the powerful saint in praying to good partner and marriage.

16. White Bear

Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha, interceded for our lands, the water and the air, as well as for the prevailing winds. Ask the Great Spirit-God-to bless us with healing for all the elements of the earth...as we are in great need. May your miracles for Mother Earth get you canonized. Especially right now, ask for the red tide in Maine to go away.

17. Joseph e. Christopher

Keeps me confortable in life. Daily reading is solace to my heart and mind.

18. Rob

What a Lovely person she was!!!!

19. Neal Francis

...its nice to read the life of the saints....

20. Amanda

That was really cool!!! I like her. But, why did she become a Saint????