St. Kateri Tekakwitha Comments

Saint Kateri Tekakwitha, Virgin, was canonized on 10/21/2012 by Pope Benedict XVI. Kateri was born near the town of Auriesville, New York, in the year 1656, the daughter of a Mohawk warrior. She was four years old when her mother died of smallpox. The disease also attacked Kateri and transfigured her face. She was adopted by her two aunts and an uncle. Kateri became converted as a teenager. She was baptized at the age of twenty and incurred ... Continue Reading

1. Christine dumlao

I got a call fr fr John asprec ,a family priest friend and ask him if he could pray For my son nicholas, who suffering from eczema and develop open wounds.fr john told me to pray to blessed Kateri. I google her name and so touch with her devotion to the Eucharist and love to our lord Jesus Christ . I love to go to the blessed sacrament at 3am to 5am i will pray to her thru her intercession

2. Lorretta

Blessed Kateri, please intercede to Jesus for me to get my Green Card to be able to go see my children and for them to come over to here too. Thank you.

3. saylor aka saint lover

St.kateri,
    please help all the flooding in Florida. AMEN

4. Joseph Mathew

Bl. Kateri, "Lilly of the Mohawaks', Please remember me in your prayers.

5. christie

Bl Kateri tekakwitha, please pray for all who know you and seek your help. Bless and heal my grandson of a multitude of health problems on this you feast day which is also his birthday. He turns five today. Help Christian recover fully and allow him to lead a normal healthy life. Amen

6. chet bas

happy feast day St. Kateri. thank you for your intercessions.

7. GERRY KEANE

HOW CAN I AVAIL OF SOME RELIC'S. OF KATERI

8. Sherri

I ask that Kateri please pray for me to heal my back so that I may rejoin my visitation with nature. I bared the death of my husband of 22 years,trying to keep my children strong in the face of death. I did this on my own starting From 1998 to his passing in 2006. As, a result I had lost faith In God but, now have come to realize that he was beside me keeping me strong all the time. Now I ask that Kateri give me her hand and lead me into Nature again as the pain in my back keeps my from what I love so much. With each stride I endure the agony but continue on. Blessed is Kateri who is the Lily of the Mohwak. Amen

9. Kathleen

I am asking Blessed Kateri to intercede on behalf of a missing college student named Jessica Ronhock, who was attending the nursing program at Elmira College in NY (not far from Kateri's home of Auriesville, NY) and was last seen in Kayenta, AZ, a Navajo tribal land around January 22, 2012. Her family are devote Catholics and I know if it is God's will, Jessica can be found. Please join me in asking Bl.Kateri for this intercession, thank you!

10. prissila

I have admired Blessed Kateri for twenty-three years. Her story is so inspiring. I chose her for my confirmation name sixteen years ago. When I named my daughter after her two years ago, I was, and still am, asked where I came up with the name. I enjoy sharing her story. I am happy about her pending canonization, but surprised it took so long. Blessed Kateri please continue your vigil over our precious planet. You are an inspiration to me. Your continued devotion in the face of such hardship has helped me though so much. Please help me to be true to my faith. In your name I pray for my cousin. she has a rare cancer that has come back. Please comfort her while she heals physically and emotionally. Through Christ be Blessed.

11. robert bago

this sooooo good

12. Laura Jones

The Blessed Kateri is a SAINT! The Blessed Kateri is acessible and a amazing intercessor. I have felt her presence and she has intercessed for me when I needed her the most. I also have had great comfort from her. God bless you Blessed Kateri, I love you!

13. Margaret Tish Manitowabi

Please post when you have the exact date and information of the canonization of Kateri. I have heard it will be in October 2012. I would like to know where it will take place so we can save some funds to come to this historical day. Now the children can use Saint Kateri for their name for confirmation.

14. Elle

I was introduced to Blessed Kateri by Sister Pat, whose was actually christened Kateri by her parents. I spoke to Sister Pat about a friend of mine, R.A. who is very ill with ALS. Sister Pat suggested I pray to Blessed Kateri for a miracle. I am meeting my dear girl friend this afternoon. I am praying for a miracle. Please pray with me.

15. catherine

My grand mother was a member of the Turtle klan and my sisters have visited her shrine and I pray to her daily

16. waterlord

St . Kateri is so AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think anyone could not like her:)

17. Ashely

This is a very intersed article

18. sallez

A story I heard was that Blessed Kateri's eyesight was affected by the small pox and the name "tekakwitha" means "she who bumps into things"

19. Ky Fry

She sounds like a great person

20. trish

i am so interested in her ! i wish she is still alive in this world ! so she could tell me about her live and the love of God